What's new

15 year old boy made a history to become soldier of Pakistan Army

May Allah grant the boy health and a long and fruitful life. Hats off to the Pak Army as well, shows their compassion and caring.

Had I known about this make a wish organisation 10 years ago, then just mebbe a back seat ride in a Viper could have been possible.

Lolz, my nephew, who is 4 years old and lives in Abu Dhabi, has End Stage Renal Disease since birth. He has to go for dialysis about 5 times a week.

This organization visited his hospital as well, and told him that they would try to grant his one wish the next time they come to see him, and when i asked him what he would wish for, he said,

" A Hummer".:rofl:

Smart kid:smitten:

regards,

Well,yes he made history,but no offense,its a shame.
This tells about the teachings in Pak.
A small boy,who should be cherishing is youth and childhood is serving the military.
Offensiveness instilled at the very beginning.
Sorry,but i am against it.
:tdown:

The boy is blood cancer patient and we wish him a healthy life. This was his wish which an NGO processed with COAS Gen Kiyani which was granted. He is not a regular soldier the purpose was just to full fill his wish to be a soldier may be for a day. :cheers:

Well,yes he made history,but no offense,its a shame.
This tells about the teachings in Pak.
A small boy,who should be cherishing is youth and childhood is serving the military.
Offensiveness instilled at the very beginning.
Sorry,but i am against it.
:tdown:

If loving our forces more than anything in the world is a shame, we are proud to be shameless!

I pray there are more n more people of your mentality in India. This will be pretty beneficial to your armed forces to maximize the shortage of officers even further in the future.
:yahoo:

Some boys dream of becoming a doctor, a policeman, a fireman. This young man dreamed of becoming a soldier, because he probably instinctively knew there is no greater bond between men than those in a military unit... it was something he wanted to do. I hope he had a wonderful day living his dream, and may he see recovery in his health.

Just saw this on Express News.

Hope this kid recovers soon and gets a chance to live his life happily. Great move by the COAS. :tup:

May Allah cure him and he serve the Pakistan Army for the rest of his life :cry:

What a great boy this is, and what a great parents he has. I feel sorry for this guy and really happy to see great sons of our motherland

well first of all i thank to kiyani for good well gesture and shows how professional and nation loving our army and other armed forces are INSHAHALLAH our prayers are with Master Basit That he get well soon i know Blood Cancer is tough but Infront of Almight ALLAH is nothing Impossible we prey ALLAH to make Him healthy as other normal childs sooon

My 17 year old Brother is a Cadet at one of the Army Run cadet colleges , i know how it feels .

Wish him good health that one day he can truly guard our borders !

BTW can i make a wish of flying in an F-16D through make a wish foundation :P

I salute the Spirit of this brave young warrior.....I sincerely pray that this brave kid rise up one day to become a permanent part of our Proud Armed forces. Hatz off to Mr. Kayani as well

Very heart touching

MAY Allah grant the boy health and a long beautiful life

Sulte to Pak army .....

Back
Top Bottom