What's new

18 Extremely Offensive Things Women in Pakistan Have Ever Done

Feminism is cancer?

NO IT IS NOT!

It is just in fashion!

I used wonder how people fail to realize the achievements and the praise SHOWERED UPON these achievements, SPECIALLY WHEN IT IS A WOMAN behind it all. Now i understand that it do not sells that well.

Bai what I could have done after that is "rang may bhang dal daita " scene create kar daita ..... par faida? Kya zaroorat pari hy faltoo ki policegardi ki. And its not one incident, what if someday I do end up confronting and the hawa ki baiti tells me its none of your business. I did go after them, and returned (cursing though) when saw them talking and enjoying in each others company.

Our women most of the time don't go alone, not that we males have imposed this, its their own choice and wish. But in any case they are shown enough affection and trust to report anything that they feel warrants attention of males of the family, they know we will listen and trust them. And males know kissi ki behn ko chairo nai koi tumhari behn ko nai chairay ga ........ musaliz are trivial ....... they feel successful and encouraged because they get hold of enough of emotional fools ......
Such creepy stalkers hold a view in their minds that women are weak , we'll follow them , they'll get scared nd we gonna enjoy their fear .
Not against of complaining nd demanding help from the males , but first of all ... Girls themselves need to be strong . Fight them whatever it requires , verbal even go physical fight ... but donot be submissive ever

And males know kissi ki behn ko chairo nai koi tumhari behn ko nai chairay ga ........ ls ......
lmao ..
What's this ... your behn , my behn ..
U do realise every behn is a different individual nd is not at all responsible for her awara bhais acts .. A harraser bhen is as innocent as that bhen who was harrased ... its the harraser who deserves a spanking nd tease .

Further more , women are not the property ... treat them as they treat u... donot treat them how their bhais treat u .

Bai what I could have done after that is "rang may bhang dal daita " scene create kar daita ..... par faida? Kya zaroorat pari hy faltoo ki policegardi ki. And its not one incident, what if someday I do end up confronting and the hawa ki baiti tells me its none of your business. I did go after them, and returned (cursing though) when saw them talking and enjoying in each others company.

Hamara kaam policegardi nahin balkay sirf apni zimaydari poori karna hai Jo kay apnay iss waqiyay main poori taur par keep hai, baaqi zimaydari unn larkion Kay ooper khud hai Kay wo kis qism kay logon main ghoom phir rahi hain aur is main un Kay liyay kya khatraat hain.
Also I'm not here to discourage the effort but I'd say women being stalked and women hanging out with friends give off a different vibe so it might be a lapse of judgement on your part. Policemen and politicians don't make the entirety of society, we do. If we see mistreatment of elders,minorities or women I'd say its worth the check at least .

Also I'm not here to discourage the effort but I'd say women being stalked and women hanging out with friends give off a different vibe so it might be a lapse of judgement on your part. Policemen and politicians don't make the entirety of society, we do. If we see mistreatment of elders,minorities or women I'd say its worth the check at least .

Judgmental error nai tha bai ...... khair, society (both men and women) should stop being hypocritical, openly accept what we do behind the parda and embrace these acts or stop acting like this all together, this confusion needs to go away. Dikhway kay pardo ka kya faida.

Judgmental error nai tha bai ...... khair, society (both men and women) should stop being hypocritical, openly accept what we do behind the parda and embrace these acts or stop acting like this all together, this confusion needs to go away. Dikhway kay pardo ka kya faida.

Qandeel baloch did same nd she was killed .
u criticised her for not being hypocritical few posts above .. . She was like that , she was born that way ... nd she chose to not be hypocritical but display as she was ... ... lastly killed !

Lmao I don't wanna start argument with u ... but as a nation, we need to be open minded nd tolerant .. nd stop acting like thekedars of every one's honour . Every person is different nd every person is responsible for her own acts .. every other else need to mind their own business nd their own honour . Let that swallow !

Qandeel baloch did same nd she was killed .
u criticised her for not being hypocritical few posts above .. . She was like that , she was born that way ... nd she chose to not be hypocritical but display as she was ... ... lastly killed !

Lmao I don't wanna start argument with u ... but as a nation, we need to be open minded nd tolerant .. nd stop acting like thekedars of every one's honour . Every person is different nd every person is responsible for her own acts .. every other else need to mind their own business nd their own honour . Let that swallow !

Kehna kya chah rahi ho bibi? You don't want to start argument with me, but you have quoted me anyways?

I said if you want to have a role model like Qnadeel Baloch no problems ..... but don't complain then. And I showed my displeasure for mentioning Fatima Jinnah and few other hard working respectable ladies with confused Qandeel Baloch. If you cannot see the difference between their standing and struggle that's not my fault.

Kehna kya chah rahi ho bibi? You don't want to start argument with me, but you have quoted me anyways?

I said if you want to have a role model like Qnadeel Baloch no problems ..... but don't complain then. And I showed my displeasure for mentioning Fatima Jinnah and few other hard working respectable ladies with confused Qandeel Baloch. If you cannot see the difference between their standing and struggle that's not my fault.

I just pointed at the irony saw ..
U want the people of pakistan to not be hypocritical about their character , openly accept what they are .... but few posts above ... u mind that why qandeel baloch is mentioned in list nd u not gonna be open minded about her .

Honestly, I don't think women's issues in general can be compared to classism issues regarding our country. I've met tons of wealthy bitches that treat men and women from a lower income social status as inhuman. Same as their wealthy male counterparts.

Watch this video and listen to these bitches.

I think in general, women are treated fairly well in Pakistan on average. There are extreme cases either way, but let's be honest. Women use defenseless shield when it suits them, but then change up when they are on the attacking side.

I just pointed at the irony saw ..
U want the people of pakistan to not be hypocritical about their character , openly accept what they are .... but few posts above ... u mind that why qandeel baloch is mentioned in list nd u not gonna be open minded about her .

Will you be okay and open minded enough about say when I tell you what goes through a male mind when he sees a half naked woman twerking? There is this thin line between enjoying the liberties and being grateful for them and becoming a total baygairat. Now if you would class a baygairat with a highly respectable person and want me to respect them equally ... I won't.

I think in general, women are treated fairly well in Pakistan on average. There are extreme cases either way, but let's be honest. Women use defenseless shield when it suits them, but then change up when they are on the attacking side.

Atrocities do happen, like acid victims, rape victims, wani, karo kari, panchayat brutality ...... but not to every other female, and not on a rampant scale. These are not every other day incidents.

The majority of the populace does enjoy that defenseless shield. I even keep telling people now .... its a blatant lie kay aurat ka koi ghar nai hota ...... mard baychary ka koi ghar nai hota, phelay bachpan peo day hatho kutt kha kha guzarda ... fir jawani zanani day hath char janda ..... fir bachya pichay chala ho kay phirda ay ...... akhir ich budha khang da kala paya honda ik konay ich .... q kay putt tay maa nu sambhday kay jannat udhay paira talay .... babay da ki ay ... khang khang tur jana ik din.

Will you be okay and open minded enough about say when I tell you what goes through a male mind when he sees a half naked woman twerking? There is this thin line between enjoying the liberties and being grateful for them and becoming a total baygairat. Now if you would class a baygairat with a highly respectable person and want me to respect them equally ... I won't.

n.
Lets accept she was not being hypocritical of what she was nd this is what u said nd wanted about pakistani people.

Nd whether she was a Begherat or respectable ... its all the way a different debate . She's dead so I don't wanna hear or say anything that would cause upset .

Lets accept she was not being hypocritical of what she was nd this is what u said nd wanted about pakistani people.

Nd whether she was a Begherat or respectable ... its all the way a different debate . She's dead so I don't wanna hear or say anything that would cause upset .

Amazing ......... a woman doesn't understand what made Qnadeel Baloch a Qandeel Baloch.

She wasn't born like that ......... and if you still don't get it, she got exploited by the perverts of this society, and she easily let them exploit and became a target ......... it was never about her being true self or freedom for women ..... it was always about preying on her.

Amazing ......... a woman doesn't understand what made Qnadeel Baloch a Qandeel Baloch.

She wasn't born like that ......... and if you still don't get it, she got exploited by the perverts of this society, and she easily let them exploit and became a target ......... it was never about her being true self or freedom for women ..... it was always about preying on her.
I know her ... her fickle minded personality led her to be different nd later made her a target which she didn't deserve at all .
She was a mirror .. A mirror of our soceity , clerics ... We broke that mirror in pieces cause we can't bear seeing our ugly faces .

On a lighter note ... :p
621779675134fcf8dba0a7c6c096be1a--urdu-quotes-urdu-poetry.jpg

Excluding the fact that qandeel was an Internet sensation nd a very bold person , not a role model .. but nothing wrong in having her as a good friend than the hhaww haayeee molaani types .
I always keep company with the chilled cool gurls rather than those ' hhaww haye I'm not like u who use foul language , hhaw haye , I'm not like u who use mobile , hhaww haye. .. the guy is staring u u must have done something , hhaww hhaye I'm not like u who use Internet , haw haye u r responsible for this all ' ..
Well friend I'm someone u can never be in your life ..
Chilled people like qandeel are always prefered as friends nd are lots of fun than the hhaww haye molanis.

Bro, you are a good member of pdf. Stay with us.

Thats very kind of you. But seriously i dont understand "sarcastic/tanzia". So no need to say sorry, it was my fault. Lets try again to improve aha... Anyway back to the discussion.

What's this ... your behn , my behn ..
U do realise every behn is a different individual nd is not at all responsible for her awara bhais acts .. A harraser bhen is as innocent as that bhen who was harrased ... its the harraser who deserves a spanking nd tease .

Further more , women are not the property ... treat them as they treat u... donot treat them how their bhais treat u .

When i was 18 i believe on this rule " kissi ki behn ko chairo nai koi tumhari behn ko nai chairay ga". But when i grow up, I travel around the world. Unfortunately, i agree with " women are not the property ... treat them as they treat u... don't treat them how their bhais treat u". But luckily i always met with beautiful people. I mostly met with brave, strong and struggling women. Yes there are mens but especially mothers (character)...How they sacrifice everything for their children. I remember when i went to Bahrain for the first time with my mother. We enter in one of the top hotel. On reception, There was an arab. He was wearing arabic dress. He was drunk and bargaining with prostitute (lady in red dress). It was late night so we were in a group. Doctor, Retired general and etc. When we reach towards lift. It was full of drunk men and women. Somehow we reach inside our room. My mother was really scared (She was putting chair, table in front of door, so it will not open) So less than 5 minutes we went back to airport ahah. (Becoz All hotels have same environment on weekends). Inshort, Religion is only for poor and middle class. Elite class they don't care. I do business, i met with different people. The powerful guy who is sitting in front of table. you cant tell him. its haram whats inside your glass...

Unfortunately things are complex, bad, negative and In this situation its really hard to express whats going on. For example Qandeel baloch. We only know one side of story. But we dont know...How our society force her to become "Qandeel baloch". please dont mind, I went to welfare organization (smaller one). She was a beautiful lady. Who give free food, shelter and education to orphan children. I ask her why u do this? She told me that she was also orphan and destroy her youth in crime...So she dont want others to be suffer. Its all about pain inside your heart. Feelings for other. So maybe Qandeel baloch was not lucky to find any help and she become entertainment for Elite class. Because maybe she was hungry and she try to earn money. But her style of earning was different than corrupt politicians. She was sending money back at home (helping parents). Its really easy to criticize "Qandeel baloch". But what about those who made her to become Qandeel Baloch? There are millions of same character in our society. In my hostel life (cadet college) there was my classfellow. He was really innocent and good guy. We pray atleast 4 times a day (Fajar was hard). We always talk about love for Prophet S.A.W...So i met online after 17 years. He got guns and he is criminal and living elite class life in foreign country.(do dirty work for politicians) So i ask him why? Inshort, Our society, Laws made him to do this. Some one killed his father and brother and he took revenge and the story goes on. So my point is that, Unfortunately our society produce such characters. We want entertainment and fun. So force poor, orphans to become those characters (Qandeel baloch). So please dont mind, Its just my thoughts, and just sharing with wonderful people. Good wishes and please take care.

Back
Top Bottom