What's new

18 Extremely Offensive Things Women in Pakistan Have Ever Done

Thats very kind of you. But seriously i dont understand "sarcastic/tanzia". So no need to say sorry, it was my fault. Lets try again to improve aha... Anyway back to the discussion.

When i was 18 i believe on this rule " kissi ki behn ko chairo nai koi tumhari behn ko nai chairay ga". But when i grow up, I travel around the world. Unfortunately, i agree with " women are not the property ... treat them as they treat u... don't treat them how their bhais treat u". But luckily i always met with beautiful people. I mostly met with brave, strong and struggling women. Yes there are mens but especially mothers (character)...How they sacrifice everything for their children. I remember when i went to Bahrain for the first time with my mother. We enter in one of the top hotel. On reception, There was an arab. He was wearing arabic dress. He was drunk and bargaining with prostitute (lady in red dress). It was late night so we were in a group. Doctor, Retired general and etc. When we reach towards lift. It was full of drunk men and women. Somehow we reach inside our room. My mother was really scared (She was putting chair, table in front of door, so it will not open) So less than 5 minutes we went back to airport ahah. (Becoz All hotels have same environment on weekends). Inshort, Religion is only for poor and middle class. Elite class they don't care. I do business, i met with different people. The powerful guy who is sitting in front of table. you cant tell him. its haram whats inside your glass...

Unfortunately things are complex, bad, negative and In this situation its really hard to express whats going on. For example Qandeel baloch. We only know one side of story. But we dont know...How our society force her to become "Qandeel baloch". please dont mind, I went to welfare organization (smaller one). She was a beautiful lady. Who give free food, shelter and education to orphan children. I ask her why u do this? She told me that she was also orphan and destroy her youth in crime...So she dont want others to be suffer. Its all about pain inside your heart. Feelings for other. So maybe Qandeel baloch was not lucky to find any help and she become entertainment for Elite class. Because maybe she was hungry and she try to earn money. But her style of earning was different than corrupt politicians. She was sending money back at home (helping parents). Its really easy to criticize "Qandeel baloch". But what about those who made her to become Qandeel Baloch? There are millions of same character in our society. In my hostel life (cadet college) there was my classfellow. He was really innocent and good guy. We pray atleast 4 times a day (Fajar was hard). We always talk about love for Prophet S.A.W...So i met online after 17 years. He got guns and he is criminal and living elite class life in foreign country.(do dirty work for politicians) So i ask him why? Inshort, Our society, Laws made him to do this. Some one killed his father and brother and he took revenge and the story goes on. So my point is that, Unfortunately our society produce such characters. We want entertainment and fun. So force poor, orphans to become those characters (Qandeel baloch). So please dont mind, Its just my thoughts, and just sharing with wonderful people. Good wishes and please take care.

Lots of respect to you my friend , you've great ideas and thoughts .

You've a very beautiful soul , appreciated . ! : )

I am a firm believer of my quaid quote

"No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you. Muhammad AliJinnah"
But whoever wrote that article is trying to say we get offended when women achieve something which is not true.He is portraying pakistan in a very negative light.We have backward people who do injustices to women but fortunately they are in minority.Even in my village people treat women equal so what,s the point of your worthless article??
Though i agree women like sharmeen obaid chinoy and malala yousafzai offended me and majority of pakistanis.Those traitors are not daughters of our nation.You need to sacrifice for your country or achieve something noteworthy rather than clearly promoting a foreign agenda and causing a bad name for your country in the whole world.

I think the most relevant video to this thread is that in which Students of Karachi University demands freedom,,,,,,,,,,
I can't be able to understand that those students demanding freedom for what???
To promote secularism???
I can't say anything more
sorry in advance

I am a firm believer of my quaid quote

"No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you. Muhammad AliJinnah"
But whoever wrote that article is trying to say we get offended when women achieve something which is not true.He is portraying pakistan in a very negative light.We have backward people who do injustices to women but fortunately they are in minority.Even in my village people treat women equal so what,s the point of your worthless article??
Though i agree women like sharmeen obaid chinoy and malala yousafzai offended me and majority of pakistanis.Those traitors are not daughters of our nation.You need to sacrifice for your country or achieve something noteworthy rather than clearly promoting a foreign agenda and causing a bad name for your country in the whole world.

Apologies for my ignorance on this case .
Can you tell me why pakistani hate malala nd shsrmeen?

You
N
Him too
Can I ask you a off topic question ?

Go ahead kiddo, ask already,,

Can I do well in philosophy?
And what do u think about me , like what kinda person am I ? Mature , immature , stubborn , naive ... like u know these things ... like I wanna know how do I look for other people ?
I'm not an insecure person about myself ... but just that , wanna appear rational to someone rational ...

I'm asking cause u know ... what we discussed in that thread ,.. ehm ehm ., professor ..

Can I do well in philosophy?
And what do u think about me , like what kinda person am I ? Mature , immature , stubborn , naive ... like u know these things ... like I wanna know how do I look for other people ?
I'm not an insecure person about myself ... but just that , wanna appear rational to someone rational ...

I'm asking cause u know ... what we discussed in that thread ,.. ehm ehm ., professor ..

Well, I have no idea about philosophy. But I think you should read more and more books to understand whether philosophy interests you or not even if they are fiction novels. I have read over 800 books so far, mostly fiction and yet philosophy doesn't interest me.

Judging by your posts, I think, you will do quite good in Sociology along with fine arts and perhaps philosophy too. Then there is Psychology and human behavior etc.

As for personality, I think you are quite sensible but a bit naive too. Your lack of experience in life is pretty obvious sometimes. You should enhance it by travelling more, socializing more and reading books, watching movies and TV shows.

Well, I have no idea about philosophy. But I think you should read more and more books to understand whether philosophy interests you or not even if they are fiction novels. I have read over 800 books so far, mostly fiction and yet philosophy doesn't interest me.

Judging by your posts, I think, you will do quite good in Sociology along with fine arts and perhaps philosophy too. Then there is Psychology and human behavior etc.

As for personality, I think you are quite sensible but a bit naive too. Your lack of experience in life is pretty obvious sometimes. You should enhance it by travelling more, socializing more and reading books, watching movies and TV shows.
Thanks for your input . I definitely have to learn a lot I agree ..

800 books ? Dude ? How did u manage it ? :what:

Thanks for your input . I definitely have to learn a lot I agree ..

800 books ? Dude ? How did u manage it ? :what:

800 books in 17 years is 1 book per week. Not so great actually.

Plus, there are 120+ TV shows and 400+ movies.

Believe it or not, you learn a lot from reading and watching.

Back
Top Bottom