What's new

18 Extremely Offensive Things Women in Pakistan Have Ever Done

These women are the Pakistani spirit. They are better than the men for their stand is greater than any victory. The fact they took on the odds stacked against them simply due to their gender and often won. We salute these women.

sztalinonokaja.jpg

Yes she is stalin's granddaughter.

Feminist Kangri Palwhaan

@lastofthepatriots

Women should come out more to be on par with Men , as for that Pakistani Women are far more ahead than compared to many other nations .
The biggest enemy of women tjat holds them back is their own fear they need to fight it alone and stop blaming others we can clear roads for them but not force them to walk they have to do ot on their own

The biggest enemy of women tjat holds them back is their own fear they need to fight it alone and stop blaming others we can clear roads for them but not force them to walk they have to do ot on their own

And how exactly do you plan on "clearing roads" for them ?

And how exactly do you plan on "clearing roads" for them ?
Simple we open oppurtunities for them if they are too scared to avail them they have no one to blame but their ownselves

Simple we open oppurtunities for them if they are too scared to avail them they have no one to blame but their ownselves

You're right. When abba jee won't allow them education after 8th grade, when they're traded off like property at 17 years old, when theyre not even allowed to step out of their houses weeks on end, when they're buried alive for demanding their rights, when society (including women) already frowns on them being independent, when they're cat-called in the streets or harassed in their work place it all on them. Shouldn't have chosen to be born as a women I guess.

It is really very disheartening to see late Miss Fatima Jinnah, Baigum Rana Liaquat Ali and many other names being mentioned with people like Qandeel Baloch and Shirmeen Obaid Chinnoy (her work exploited already helpless women).

If Hawa ki Pakistani baiti thinks that equality in society will come by twerking half naked on internet for perverts of this society ....... well ....... yeah sure .... but don't complain then.

Gender equality is a far fetched half thought parroted unrealistic concept. An impossible thing ever to happen. However, equal opportunity to grow and polish your skill set, strengths and competence with respect is what is needed.

It is really very disheartening to see late Miss Fatima Jinnah, Baigum Rana Liaquat Ali and many other names being mentioned with people like Qandeel Baloch and Shirmeen Obaid Chinnoy (her work exploited already helpless women).

If Hawa ki Pakistani baiti thinks that equality in society will come by twerking half naked on internet for perverts of this society ....... well ....... yeah sure .... but don't complain then.

Gender equality is a far fetched half thought parroted unrealistic concept. An impossible thing ever to happen. However, equal opportunity to grow and polish your skill set, strengths and competence with respect is what is needed.

The youth today is fucked in the head from western and indian entertainment industry. They have no idea how to apply this into their own lives in a realistic fashion. Pakistani men will obviously care about Pakistan/Muslim women. But somehow liberal Pakistani women think they are under the impression that foreigners are more trustworthy. :lol:

Pakistani males are bad. Pakistani women are great. And European lorah is jannah. :lol:

We have a fucked up society for sure, but honestly we don't have the solid foundations that once consisted with our parents. Kids these days don't care. They want their burger, AND THEY WANT IT NOW!

:lol:

The youth today is fucked in the head from western and indian entertainment industry. They have no idea how to apply this into their own lives in a realistic fashion. Pakistani men will obviously care about Pakistan/Muslim women. But somehow liberal Pakistani women think they are under the impression that foreigners are more trustworthy. :lol:

Pakistani males are bad. Pakistani women are great. And European lorah is jannah. :lol:

We have a fucked up society for sure, but honestly we don't have the solid foundations that once consisted with our parents. Kids these days don't care. They want their burger, AND THEY WANT IT NOW!

:lol:

Chaudhry what would you do if you see 2 abaya wearing young ladies being followed by 2 Musali awara chichoray young boys? Especially when those girls are walking at night time and are about to enter a street without any street lights and trees on both sides?

Chaudhry what would you do if you see 2 abaya wearing young ladies being followed by 2 Musali awara chichoray young boys? Especially when those girls are walking at night time and are about to enter a street without any street lights and trees on both sides?

You tell me. What should I do? It's none of my business. If their business is hurting my community then things are different.

You tell me. What should I do? It's none of my business. If their business is hurting my community then things are different.

Here are my thoughts what I would do ....... I will perceive girls to be innocent, harmless and prone to a danger in such a situation and boys to be at fault ..... my instincts boosted by a keera would make me chase the boys and stop them before they try anything funny or nasty with girls .......

But you know my fcking chamoona got hard slapped when he saw the girls laughing talking and enjoying with those seriously musali looking type boys in that dark street ...... it should have been none of my business in the first place, but you know the chamoona wanted to save the innocent Pakistani hawa ki baiti from a danger ..... and got the results. Thankfully I escaped an unwarranted confrontation just because I perceived and felt Pakistani hawa ki baiti to be an innocent angel and in danger. Next time ........ who cares what happens in dark streets is none of my business. They can take care of themselves and their affairs .....

Here are my thoughts what I would do ....... I will perceive girls to be innocent, harmless and prone to a danger in such a situation and boys to be at fault ..... my instincts boosted by a keera would make me chase the boys and stop them before they try anything funny or nasty with girls .......

But you know my fcking chamoona got hard slapped when he saw the girls laughing talking and enjoying with those seriously musali looking type boys in that dark street ...... it should have been none of my business in the first place, but you know the chamoona wanted to save the innocent Pakistani hawa ki baiti from a danger ..... and got the results. Thankfully I escaped an unwarranted confrontation just because I perceived and felt Pakistani hawa ki baiti to be an innocent angel and in danger. Next time ........ who cares what happens in dark streets is none of my business. They can take care of themselves and their affairs .....

Good on you for alreast trying to intervene and help out only to have your hopes dashed but I don't know how one incident can completely change your perspective on things. Admittedly I too would be sour if I had a confrontation like this but keeping in mind usually what goes on in maila's mind when he's stalking women in a dark alley I'd say you should know better. Some other Pakistani Hawa key baiti could be in the same place (God forbid even your mother/sister/daughter) I assume you'd want someone to help them too. The society we live in is unfortunately one of our own makings and therefore we have a responsibility to protect those who are in need of protection for the sake of the bigger picture.

Once I was followed by motorbike creep back from my college , when he continued it for days ... I verbally fought with him . It created a big scene in the mauhallla but I don't care . He was a coward , didn't follow again .
Teach your girls to do same , no need to wait nd depend on a superman to come in way to save u .

You're right. When abba jee won't allow them education after 8th grade, when they're traded off like property at 17 years old, when theyre not even allowed to step out of their houses weeks on end, when they're buried alive for demanding their rights, when society (including women) already frowns on them being independent, when they're cat-called in the streets or harassed in their work place it all on them. Shouldn't have chosen to be born as a women I guess.
So fkin true .

I've seen the examples where parents made their women leave studies cause they were harrased ..

Duuuuudeee , like is it their fault if they're harrased ? Y r u punishing your daughters for some other ***** ..

Good on you for alreast trying to intervene and help out only to have your hopes dashed but I don't know how one incident can completely change your perspective on things. Admittedly I too would be sour if I had a confrontation like this but keeping in mind usually what goes on in maila's mind when he's stalking women in a dark alley I'd say you should know better. Some other Pakistani Hawa key baiti could be in the same place (God forbid even your mother/sister/daughter) I assume you'd want someone to help them too. The society we live in is unfortunately one of our own makings and therefore we have a responsibility to protect those who are in need of protection for the sake of the bigger picture.

Bai what I could have done after that is "rang may bhang dal daita " scene create kar daita ..... par faida? Kya zaroorat pari hy faltoo ki policegardi ki. And its not one incident, what if someday I do end up confronting and the hawa ki baiti tells me its none of your business. I did go after them, and returned (cursing though) when saw them talking and enjoying in each others company.

Once I was followed by motorbike creep back from my college , when he continued it for days ... I verbally fought with him . It created a big scene in the mauhallla but I don't care . He was a coward , didn't follow again .
Teach your girls to do same , no need to wait nd depend on a superman to come in way to save u .

Our women most of the time don't go alone, not that we males have imposed this, its their own choice and wish. But in any case they are shown enough affection and trust to report anything that they feel warrants attention of males of the family, they know we will listen and trust them. And males know kissi ki behn ko chairo nai koi tumhari behn ko nai chairay ga ........ musaliz are trivial ....... they feel successful and encouraged because they get hold of enough of emotional fools ......

Back
Top Bottom