What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

53169476_2381573508543072_5059610343865581568_n.png

Please stop all these schmaltzy posts. There is too little information for public to pass comment. Everyone calm down and wait for further developments. Stop responding to mawkish Indians' postings.

How about you guys delete mawkish Indian posts and ban them as well?

Then why ISPR don't have courage to say India dropped "bomb" instead of hiding behind "payload" term which common people don't understand and showing picture of fuel tank and some tree? Last time he was defending PAF by claiming that American jet didn't cross into Pakistan and fired from Afghan airspace.

Payload is a very common term and from the picture DG ISPR posted you can see a tree has broken and the ground soil is disturbed so its obvious that there was an explosion there.

ISPR shared a pictures with the right description and the eye witness account of the local man confirms what happened

Its the Indian account which has holes in it , especially after the local man's testimony

App shabash jao , siasat karo

This was sir gi cal strike 2

A low risk chutiya targeting of nothing to placate idiot's in india

Will we respond to this?
We should but is it worth it if after losing 60 soldiers in February indias only response is this????

I repeat,,, if indians can again placate their rabid population with sir gi cal strike 2 without risking war both sides may be fine with this withthe war fought on social media

If the IAF planes were lighter by 1000's of Kg, by dropping supposedly 1000 kg's of bombs, why did they dropped the payload or the extra fuselage of 1000 kgs...doesn't makes any sense.

They did an incursion, in the Balakot area of AJK, Balokot is a border town near to LOC, scrambled back to IOK, seems the likely scenario.

Mission Accomplished...Modi has shown his 56" chest to the nation and gullible Indians should vote for him.

Tomorrows Headlines on Indian channels
Brave IAF Pilots went deep inside Pakistan , Bombed militants and supporting ISI safehouses .
100000 Terrorist and Pakistan army soldiers dead.

That's exactly what the Bollywood morons actually claiming but can't seem to provide any evidence. :lol:

Bhai jaan, I am Kashmiri; I have relatives in those towns. There are no "camps", "launchpads" or "terror-HQs" as you guys say. There is not a drop of proof, no one stops anyone from visiting these areas, they are all popular tourist destinations.

My relative in Balakot told me that an uninhabited area on a hill-side was bombed; it is a popular area for hiking; there was no casualties and nearby civilians went to go and check out the area. Nothing but trees were damaged. I am yet to hear from my relatives in Muzaffarabad.

Balakot is only several miles away from the border, I don't see how this is some surgical strike.

I don't believe that the real target was any supposed "terrorist camp", the true objective was to initiate a quick incursion, drop some bombs and let the Indian media take over.

As I say... I believe my government...

They got us. We really have no option now. If we retaliate, then its war. If we don't its humiliation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom