What's new

27 Tamils arrested for trying to burn the Indian national flag

Yes yes...we know all the 'innocent' tamils are shouting, holding demonstrations all over the world, because finally, after decades of suicide bombings and killings, or politicians and innocent bus riders, they are being routed, and the infamous Prabhakaran is about to be captured.

Let's see if Prabhakaran swallows the cyanide pill himself, as he loves to order his cadres to do.

Bharatis are incensed that a country they helped destabilise, now has the better of the terrorists.

and what do you know about the tamil cause my friend?
they have a stronger case for their demand of a separate country...than the kashmiris...we unlike you pakistanis dont make it an issue...

Shut Up... :angry:

Why this one liner

post?? How has he come to the conclusion that I have been derailing the thread?

this was a talk on the tamils in SL.........FIRST YOU CAME UP WITH THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS of India........THEN THE USUAL RELIGION BAIT.......THIS wd LEAD US TO NOWHERE EXCEPT UNWANTED RELIGIOUS DISPUTES AND INDIA'S TROUBLES RATHER THAN LANKA'S.........the oneliner was to continue a healthy debate without other consequences coming to the thread......

this was a talk on the tamils in SL.........FIRST YOU CAME UP WITH THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS of India........THEN THE USUAL RELIGION BAIT.......THIS wd LEAD US TO NOWHERE EXCEPT UNWANTED RELIGIOUS DISPUTES AND INDIA'S TROUBLES RATHER THAN LANKA'S.........the oneliner was to continue a healthy debate without other consequences coming to the thread......

But factually and actually Sinhalese are Buddhists and Tamils are Hindus. How can you deny the reality?

This is not your Bharat Raksha... :P

Congratulations Communist....you have just joined the PDF hall of fame for most ridiculous posts .....MBI will give you some company there ....Enjoy...

In betn ...frnds please hit your ignore button...he is a troll and almost derails every thread with absolutely nonsense posts and comments...speaks a volume about him, doesnt it ?
I have just hit my ignore button...have a good one communist....in betn u just might want to change united nations flag..you are anything but united in a way.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom