What's new

27 Tamils arrested for trying to burn the Indian national flag

Congratulations Communist....you have just joined the PDF hall of fame for most ridiculous posts .....MBI will give you some company there ....Enjoy...

In betn ...frnds please hit your ignore button...he is a troll and almost derails every thread with absolutely nonsense posts and comments...speaks a volume about him, doesnt it ?
I have just hit my ignore button...have a good one communist....in betn u just might want to change united nations flag..you are anything but united in a way.:coffee:

I have already broken some Indian members' friendships. I do not need your pity. Never will I accept Indian members as friends. Not at all. I just hate.

But factually and actually Sinhalese are Buddhists and Tamils are Hindus. How can you deny the reality?

but they fight as tamils not hindus.......this is like saying sachin uplifting hinduism by scoring a century........btw i also meant your 'ne india embracing islam' thing...anyways no hard feelings....regards

It's like finishing the whole Q'uran and then asking who was Prophet Mohammad.

MOD: I find this deeply offensive to bring Islam holy book and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.A.W) in mundane discussion. Specially when its completely unrelated.

MOD: I find this deeply offensive to bring Islam holy book and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.A.W) in mundane discussion. Specially when its completely unrelated.

Yes I agree with you. Not only in this post but everywhere. They have received a license to abuse the faith in every possible way. Very bad.

Is it disturbing because I was insulting them in someway? Or you feel disturbed just to see the words "Q'uran" and "Prophet Mohammad" written among a wall of text?
What's the logic behind feeling 'deeply disturbed'.

Oh wait!! Is it your new excuse for thread derailing and silencing me??? Sounds reasonable.

Yes I agree with you. Not only in this post but everywhere. They have received a license to abuse the faith in every possible way. Very bad.

I used the words, I agree.

But how I abused them can you explain?

There is a saying in many Indian languages that "It is like reading the whole Ramayana and asking who Sita is". I think the attempt was from the posters part to translate the saying into a form which all Pakistanis will understand. I don't think he meant to offend, the original saying is used constantly in India.

On the other hand, I understand that most muslims hate their prophet's name being used out of context. I remember former captain Azharuddin refusing permission to Nike to put his autograph on shoes - his first name is the same as the prophet and he thought that it was not OK to put it on shoes.

I have already broken some Indian members' friendships. I do not need your pity. Never will I accept Indian members as friends. Not at all. I just hate.

man . i already told ya before.... you need a psychiatrist:lol:

lets stick to discussing the lankan-tamil conflict...
the Tamils have understandably grown impatient at the Indian govt.'s unwillingness to at least highlight their cause...
the sri lankan govt has carefully played it's cards...going for the final offensive when there are general elections happening in india...so that no party risks taking an early offensive before the voting is done...the indian response would've been brutal if we'd had a govt. without the worries of going through the pols..

Tamil Elam is not a movement by 'fringe groups', it's a people's movement. The Tamils want equal rights in Sri Lanka and they are honorable in my eyes for fighting for it.

There are ways of fighting for rights and an armed struggle is definitely not one which will lead to success. Tell me of one armed struggle which has succeeded in giving people its rights? Rights of a people is a political process and should be followed through politically. Arms have no role in it. On the contrary it leads to further alienation and repression of a people!

Dont you recollect how they wreaked havoc in Chennai while destroying other Sri-Lankan Tamil groups? LTTE has always been a terrorist group and will remain so till its destroyed! And it will be destroyed!

As to the rights of the Tamil people, I definitely support them and hope a strong political process will help solve the problems! India should strongly 'encourage' the Sri-Lankan government to start political assimilation of the tamils.

sometimes...you need bombs to be heard..shaheed bhagat singh said something like this...the LTTE though on it's last legs...has made Rajprakasa work for the 13th amendment...which rajiv gandhi wanted 20 years back...for the first time...Rajprakasa is inviting all the tamil political parties for talks...
Prabhakaran might have served his purpose...

sometimes...you need bombs to be heard..shaheed bhagat singh said something like this...the LTTE though on it's last legs...has made Rajprakasa work for the 13th amendment...which rajiv gandhi wanted 20 years back...for the first time...Rajprakasa is inviting all the tamil political parties for talks...
Prabhakaran might have served his purpose...

I think the original grievances for which Tamil's have been fighting for (equal representation in constitution, voting rights, mass killing of Tamils) will get addressed through 13th amendment and other changes. That was the aim of earlier Tamil groups.

LTTE's aim of a country of their own won't and Prabhakaran would claim that it was his purpose. What will also cause problems is the Sri Lankan Tamil feeling of insult and loss. I hope this does not spread into Tamilnadu and re-start the anti-Hindi movement back again or empower people like Vaiko in the elections.

The best solution now would be for Sri Lanka to get Prabhakaran and to get the army out of the north. They probably should then start a quick rebuilding process and avoid this issue lying around smoldering.

the tamils dint start their ordeal with this elam demand...the elam was because they couldn't call lanka their home...neither could they leave their homes and go to india...
you want something....if you come up with the most unreasonable price...you'd bag it for lesser than the initial value...basic bargaining...

the tamils dint start their ordeal with this elam demand...the elam was because they couldn't call lanka their home...neither could they leave their homes and go to india...
you want something....if you come up with the most unreasonable price...you'd bag it for lesser than the initial value...basic bargaining...

The original fight started with the Govt. of Sri Lanka refusing to allow Tamil Farmers not to vote. They claimed the Tamils were Indian immigrants. Tamils claimed that they had lived there for generations and had migrated before Sri Lankan Independence. There were a bunch of riots and killings and at least on this I am sympathetic to the Tamilians cause. I have to accept that the Sri Lankan Tamil's are not the same as Indian Tamils - even I can make out the linguistic differences (Tamil is not my first language, but I can survive in Chennai with my knowledge).

Later the groups changed to provincial autonomy and under LTTE focused on an Independent nation. So LTTE will feel like a loser even if the original aims are achieved. I can't much feel for LTTE here, whatever moral high ground they had, they wasted most of it through their terrorist activities.

Why is communist bringing in hinduism with LTTE? many of their leaders were and are christian. they bury their dead. they are as much 'hindu warriors' as you are a communist.

Back
Top Bottom