What's new

27 Tamils arrested for trying to burn the Indian national flag

Yes yes...we know all the 'innocent' tamils are shouting, holding demonstrations all over the world, because finally, after decades of suicide bombings and killings, or politicians and innocent bus riders, they are being routed, and the infamous Prabhakaran is about to be captured.

Let's see if Prabhakaran swallows the cyanide pill himself, as he loves to order his cadres to do.

Bharatis are incensed that a country they helped destabilise, now has the better of the terrorists.

Tamil nadu governemnt have been trying to rake it up as a major poll issue, let us see what the tamil public have to say. However as a country no other state in india agrees with tamil nadu politicians we are of the stand that ltte is a terrorist organisation and to be rooted out.
Hence tamil nadu politicians doest not necessarly represent the majority opinion of india.
And we all believe that prabhakaran should be routed out once and for all.

Tamil nadu governemnt have been trying to rake it up as a major poll issue, let us see what the tamil public have to say. However as a country no other state in india agrees with tamil nadu politicians we are of the stand that ltte is a terrorist organisation and to be rooted out.
Hence tamil nadu politicians doest not necessarly represent the majority opinion of india.
And we all believe that prabhakaran should be routed out once and for all.

As a country india bare responsibility for its politicians, specially when they encourage and supported terror scheme. Besides, indian policy and objective described by Raman and other well known analysts are not far from what southeren indian politicians are shouting for.

As a country india bare responsibility for its politicians, specially when they encourage and supported terror scheme. Besides, indian policy and objective described by Raman and other well known analysts are not far from what southeren indian politicians are shouting for.

Actually LTTE has killed a huge number of Indian troops too in the IPKF operations. And LTTE was created by the Sri Lankan Tamils themselves, not by India.

But probably RAW eventually provided initial tactical training to a limited no. of cadres. And that was a good decision imo (as that was the only option to prevent the massacre of Tamil civilians in the hands of govt forces).

Tamil problem was created by the Sri Lankan govt. itself. Sinhalese govt. first started targeting Tamil civilians, they started the race riots where thousands of Tamils were killed. LTTE was just an answer to the brutal repression.

Look for the BBC doc. on LTTE.

Last edited:

Well sure, if indian government or RAW supported it, then it was a mistake, but the water has flown, and we had a confrontation with LTTE, after that rajeev gandhi was killed, LTTE was declared terrorist organisation.... So you highlighting the initial years of LTTE and probably an indian support....forgeting the subsequent events and actions that transpired and the present stand of Indian Governemnt is hypocracy.

Well sure, if indian government or RAW supported it, then it was a mistake, but the water has flown, and we had a confrontation with LTTE, after that rajeev gandhi was killed, LTTE was declared terrorist organisation.... So you highlighting the initial years of LTTE and probably an indian support....forgeting the subsequent events and actions that transpired and the present stand of Indian Governemnt is hypocracy.

Present indian govt (and future indian govt for that matter) stand is not much different than when LTTE was created. Difference here is india do not want to associated with LTTE as a loosing concern. Yes india went against LTTE after Rajiv death but fundamental india policy of an unstable SriLanka and control over SriLanka has not change a bit.

LTTE was just a tool to support fundamental indian policy. That tool did not work as india planned. Now india is fishing for new tool to support its fundamental policy on SriLanka.

Yes india went against LTTE after Rajiv death but fundamental india policy of an unstable SriLanka and control over SriLanka has not change a bit.

are you here for a serious discussion or just messing with our heads?

BTW learn to use wikipedia, at least.

Present indian govt (and future indian govt for that matter) stand is not much different than when LTTE was created. Difference here is india do not want to associated with LTTE as a loosing concern. Yes india went against LTTE after Rajiv death but fundamental india policy of an unstable SriLanka and control over SriLanka has not change a bit.

LTTE was just a tool to support fundamental indian policy. That tool did not work as india planned. Now india is fishing for new tool to support its fundamental policy on SriLanka.

I am afraid that official srilankan government and indian government stand contradicts your theory. And there is still warmth in the relationship between indians and srilankans. Hence i have to disagree with your theory. Kindly note that india doesnt provide miliatary support to LTTE but Srilanka, Srilankan government has gone on record saying that india helped them militarly, but ofcourse not with offensive weapons but defensive ones. What i would say is that indian government did and is doing a great job, representing a secular and responsible stand even after the preassure from tamil nadu.

As the situation stands today LTTE is on the verge of being crushed on the battlefield, but this is not going to normalise the situation in Northern and Eastern Sri Lanka.

The SL Govt. will have to address the root cause of the trouble - the Tamil angst of being neglected by the mainstream, and not getting it's due. LTTE has certainly not helped the Tamil cause by liquidating all the moderate Tamil politicians, and neither will the Jingoistic war cry from the Indian politicians help

The GOI has a crucial role to play in this as we have the necessary resources and the will to help restore the war ravaged parts of SL and build the necessary infrastructure. In the longer term it will be the role of the Govt. of SL how to bring the ethnic Tamil population into the mainstream.

Indian anti-China nationalists always claims Tibetan are not Chinese (not refer to ethnic, just citizen, Chinese =/= Han)

Now, are Tamil Indian? :smitten:

We should change to say Malaysian Indian to Malaysian Tamil :chilli:

Indian anti-China nationalists always claims Tibetan are not Chinese (not refer to ethnic, just citizen, Chinese =/= Han)

I can understand why you'd post such dogshit and I sympathize with you on that. Happens when you live in a communist prison and the alleged government (a body organ stealing mafia) controls your brain with censorship.

And btw Tamils are not Indians they are Chinese.

All Tamils who live in India and have citizenship here are Indian. Sri Lankan Tamils are Sri Lankan, Malaysian Tamils are sometimes Indian but sometimes Malaysian Tamil.

I thought that was the whole point of LTTE issue. The Tamils in Sri Lanka thought themselves Sri Lankan and wanted to vote there. They refused to go to India since they thought they were not Indian.

I can understand why you'd post such dogshit and I sympathize with you on that. Happens when you live in a communist prison and the alleged government (a body organ stealing mafia) controls your brain with censorship.

And btw Tamils are not Indians they are Chinese.

1. I come from HK, not Mainland, I am never brainwashed by CCP.

But without CCP, we all Chinese still insist on sovereignty over Tibet because Tibet was part of Qing dynasty. We never forget Eight Alliance invaded us.

Without Tzarist / Soviet Russia, Small Japan, Imperial USA, Fxxkable Britain, French Toast, ..... We China didn't lose many territories.

2. Beside Malay and Indian (Tamil), Malaysia have much more Chinese, generally, we don't consider they are our compatriot, they are Malaysian. They just have same root of us.

But I don't know Indian (Tamil) Malaysian think. Maybe they are betrayal to Malaysia. You can see the example in Sri Lanka.

Tamil is definitely no related to Chinese.

Tamil Elam is not a movement by 'fringe groups', it's a people's movement. The Tamils want equal rights in Sri Lanka and they are honorable in my eyes for fighting for it.

I trust you feel the same way about Palestinian and Kashmiri insurgents?

Originally posted by Dark star
Yes yes...we know all the 'innocent' tamils are shouting, holding demonstrations all over the world, because finally, after decades of suicide bombings and killings, or politicians and innocent bus riders, they are being routed, and the infamous Prabhakaran is about to be captured.

Let's see if Prabhakaran swallows the cyanide pill himself, as he loves to order his cadres to do.

Bharatis are incensed that a country they helped destabilise, now has the better of the terrorists.

Just like the innocent ****'s and Muslims demonstrated around the world for the innocent rocket launchers out of Gaza, and to use your own words "because finally, after decades of suicide bombings and killings, or politicians and innocent bus riders, they are being routed". Your vitriol against the hindus are beyond words.
(Not to derail the thread but I find the use of the term "Bharatis and Amerikeens" demeaning. You have justified it by saying that it is acceptable in urdu however this forum is in English. I hope you don't mind me using the term "****". Apparently the word I wanted to use that begins with a P--- is a slur on this forum. I apologize.)

Last edited:
But I don't know Indian (Tamil) Malaysian think. Maybe they are betrayal to Malaysia. You can see the example in Sri Lanka.

Please don't stereotype people based on language.

It is not true that Tamilians in Malaysia will betray their country because (some) Tamilians in Sri Lanka are fighting for a country. There isn't anything in a language that makes people patriotic or not. Look at India, we have 25-800 languages, but for most part we get by just fine. Even China has 2 major languages and multiple spoken forms - would you say any one of them is more patriotic than other ?

Back
Top Bottom