5000 THANKS!

Congratulations buddy....
i supposed it's Krait...:D
bt now i get it here is also someone else who taste like him...:D:devil:

:woot: You tasted KRAIT???
others-171.GIF

Congratulations-

Hint-
To get a very high thank to post ratio like @Marshmallow change your gender- make few brothers and blend in with therkis of the forum- that guarantees that you will receive couple of thanks on every post of yours or even if you have farted- :woot:-

:lol:-

:rofl:-

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Orionhunter .

Don't understand why my post for marshmallow was deleted ???

Congratulations-

Hint-
To get a very high thank to post ratio like @Marshmallow change your gender- make few brothers and blend in with therkis of the forum- that guarantees that you will receive couple of thanks on every post of yours or even if you have farted-

doesnt this show a sick mentality?:angry: dont get me started or else u and others will say Marshmallow fights for no reason:meeting:

if u have any prob with my posts then simply ignore them rather than throwin nonsense here:lazy:

i will not thank u ever nw on ur posts and pics on Joke,Pic of da day thread!:sick:

U Johny Sad!:sick:
funny-cat-picstures-03.jpg

doesnt this show a sick mentality?:angry: dont get me started or else u and others will say Marshmallow fights for no reason:meeting:

if u have any prob with my posts then simply ignore them rather than throwin nonsense here:lazy:

i will not thank u ever nw on ur posts and pics on Joke,Pic of da day thread!:sick:

U Johny Sad!:sick:
funny-cat-picstures-03.jpg

Truth hurts- haha-
Btw take the posts which are meant to be a joke as a joke- no need to get all worked up over a humor-

The smilies in the end are there to show the intelligent creatures just that- take it like a man- i mean women- Aho-

daily-wtf-010-01202013.gif

Over reactor- :rofl:-

Congratulations-

Hint-
To get a very high thank to post ratio like @Marshmallow change your gender- make few brothers and blend in with therkis of the forum- that guarantees that you will receive couple of thanks on every post of yours or even if you have farted- :woot:-

Right on the Money

4wiid.jpg

Back
Top Bottom