What's new

A communist turned to capitalist and created one of the largest IT company!

Gambit bro, In India ppl don't understand Communism.. I will tell you how this person got Gyan (knowledge)

"Once Mr Murthy was visiting some East european country, He was in train, he saw some irregularity. He bash/criticize that country government. He was taken into custody, Diplomats helped him to get out of custody..."

The truth is far more mundane. In his own words, he tried making conversation to a girl in French & her boyfriend who didn't understand french and didn't like the fact that Murthy was talking to his gf :lol:went & got the cops after telling them something. He was kept at the train station in a small room for 72 hours before being thrown on a goods train to Istanbul. He was also told that he was being let off because he came from a "friendly" country. Not surprising that after this brush with state high handedness, that he changed his views on communism.

It is one of the better employers, by Indian standards.

Among the best. Those who joined Infosys initially in the 80's & 90's have made a fortune with stock options, quite a few making Rs.20 crores+($4million). Big money by any standards, Indian or western

In his interview he said that he already start diverting his mind from left. Second and most important thing his left communist support was before establishing the company.
So how can some people call him communist.
India is developing country and some people are thinking to compare Infosys to giant companies.. Damm something wrong with you people.

Infosys provides 1 of best trainee in India.
BTW who are crying over communist point ?? well people from a country, who has a different meaning of IT.

Well I may be wrong, but I came to know about the 72 virgins in heaven after watching many videos in which the Islamic Scholars talk in depth about heaven and 72 virgins, and I am not criticizing are refuting it - because it's their belief...

I was forced to respond in that way because when somebozo wrote some thing irrelevant and compared the Infosys working condition as "concentration camp like conditions." - I have relatives working for Insfosys and no one have said any thing like that, and more over if you have the salary detail of Infosys and some equal size US company - then please post it and let us see how pathetic it is...empty talks any one can make!!!

So Bozo talks bad about a company and you bring in religion, how conveniently retarded. Nough said.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Bozo talks bad about a company and you bring in religion, how conveniently retarded. Nough said.

I didn't post this video on first instance...Also do you think it's correct for Bozo to compare Infosys with "Concentration Camp"...??

I never said any thing bad about your religion - read my comments properly...

I didn't post this video on first instance...Also do you think it's correct for Bozo to compare Infosys with "Concentration Camp"...??

I never said any thing bad about your religion - read my comments properly...

Its a company, anyone can criticize a company. Comparing it to a concentration camp was harsh. But that's an opinion. But that dont warrant a reply in the manner it was given.

Its a company, anyone can criticize a company. Comparing it to a concentration camp was harsh. But that's an opinion. But that dont warrant a reply in the manner it was given.

I would agree with Aslan on this one . 72 virgins comments was uncalled for .

Start-up Stories: NR Narayana Murthy, Infosys

He launched Infosys in 1981 with six other colleagues on a mere $250 dollars borrowed from his wife, and today the total company asset is US$ 7.53 billion (2012)

This tiny sum only kept the company going for a short time, but Mr Murthy says there was one simple way to remain profitable from the start: "you spent less than what you earned, that's all".

BBC News - Start-up Stories: NR Narayana Murthy, Infosys

he was an opportunist from day one !!

The Marxist Commie Economics signatures are all over InfoSys anyway. They are not one of the best pay masters, have a reputation for H1-B fraud and herding cheap labour into concentration camp like conditions.

None of this is true! I had worked for Infosys before.... They provide the working conditions on par with other global majors like HP or IBM!

A good videos about how Infosys is able to attract global talents to work in their sprawling campuses spread across India...

Back
Top Bottom