What's new

A funny proposal letter by a South Indian

behappy

New Recruit

Reaction score
Madam:

I am an olden young uncle living only with myself in Thiruvananthapuram. Having seen your advertisement for marriage purposes, I decided to press myself on you and hope you will take me nicely. I am a soiled son from inside Kerala. I am nice and big, six foot tall and six inches long. My body is filled with hardness, as because I am working hardly. I am playing hardly also. Especially I like cricket and I am a good batter and I am fast baller. Whenever I come running in for balling, other batters start running. Everybody is scared of my rapid balls that bounce a lot.

I am very nice man. I am always laughing loudly at everyone. I am a jolly gay. Especially ladies, they are saying I am nice and soft. I am always giving respect to the ladies. I am always allowing ladies to get on top. That is how nice I am. I am not having any bad habits. I am not drinking and I am not sucking tobacco or anything else. Every morning I am going to the gym and I am pumping like anything. Daily I am pumping and pumping. If you want you can come and see how much I am pumping the dumb belles in the gym.. I am having a lot of money in my pants and my pants are always open for you.

I am such a nice man, but still I am living with myself only.

What to do? So I am taking things into my own hands everyday. That is why I am pressing myself on you, so that you will come in my house and take my things into your hand. If you are marrying me madam, I am telling you, I will be loving you very hard every day. In fact, I will stop pumping dumb belles in the gym. If you are not marrying me madam and not coming to me, I will press you and press you until you come. So I am placing my head between your nicely smelling feet and looking up with lots of hope. I am waiting very badly for your reply and I am stiff with anticipation.

Expecting soon,

Yours and only yours Kutty

http://hem.com.np/2009/02/06/a-funny-proposal-letter-by-a-south-indian/

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Madam:

I am an olden young uncle living only with myself in Thiruvananthapuram. Having seen your advertisement for marriage purposes, I decided to press myself on you and hope you will take me nicely. I am a soiled son from inside Kerala. I am nice and big, six foot tall and six inches long. My body is filled with hardness, as because I am working hardly. I am playing hardly also. Especially I like cricket and I am a good batter and I am fast baller. Whenever I come running in for balling, other batters start running. Everybody is scared of my rapid balls that bounce a lot.

I am very nice man. I am always laughing loudly at everyone. I am a jolly gay. Especially ladies, they are saying I am nice and soft. I am always giving respect to the ladies. I am always allowing ladies to get on top. That is how nice I am. I am not having any bad habits. I am not drinking and I am not sucking tobacco or anything else. Every morning I am going to the gym and I am pumping like anything. Daily I am pumping and pumping. If you want you can come and see how much I am pumping the dumb belles in the gym.. I am having a lot of money in my pants and my pants are always open for you.

What to do? So I am taking things into my own hands everyday. That is why I am pressing myself on you, so that you will come in my house and take my things into your hand. If you are marrying me madam, I am telling you, I will be loving you very hard every day. In fact, I will stop pumping dumb belles in the gym. If you are not marrying me madam and not coming to me, I will press you and press you until you come. So I am placing my head between your nicely smelling feet and looking up with lots of hope. I am waiting very badly for your reply and I am stiff with anticipation.

Expecting soon,

A funny proposal letter by a South Indian | Tech,Fun,This n That at www.Hem.com.np

Madam:

Expecting soon,

A funny proposal letter by a South Indian | Tech,Fun,This n That at www.Hem.com.np

this part had me rolling on the floor. :rofl::rofl:

Ha haha it was a good reading

Couldn't stop laughing for for a while

The south indians are very good with their english, don't know in which school this guy had studied..!!!1!
But whatever, the proposal letter is awesome...He desparatly need some hand to handle his body parts...:lol:
Not really. Depends on which school you went to.

how much time does it takes to pronounce this word "Thiruvananthapuram"

he should have sticked to his mother tounge, he in the intension of screwing the lady, screwed English prety badly.
what an idiot?

Pathan ka Love Letter

Meri pyari Gulab Baji

Asalam-o-alikum

Baji Aaj Hum Tumko Apne Dil ki Baat Batana Chahta Ha,

khuda ka Qasam Hum Ne Tum ko Jab Se Dekha Ha Humara Neend ur Gaya Ha.

Hum Ek Dum Sharif Larka Ha Baji,

Sab Larkiyon ko Behen ki Nazar Se Dekhta Ha,

Hum Se Shadi karlo Tum,

Hum Tumhain Boht Mohabbat karega Baji,

0r Tum Hum ko Nhi Mili Na To Hum Tarap Tarap k Marjayega Qasam Se Baji .

Faqat Tumhara Bhai

Gul Khan.

I Love U Baji.

Dear Timmy,

I am happy to tell you that I have fallen in love with you since 16th of July. I would like to present myself as a future lover. Our love is watched over so as to ensure the appropriate behavior for a period of two months, after completion of probation, there will be a continuous training and performance and importance of leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.

The expenses made for coffee and some other would be shared equally between us. Based on your process of performing I take a large share of expenses. I am broadminded to take care on your expense account. I request you to respond with in 30 days after receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be rejected and I shall be considering some one else. I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you don’t like to take this offer.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours loving,

Craig Thomas.

:lol::lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom