What's new

A time will come, Pakistan will Get J-20 as well - Sheikh Rasheed

Do you have proof for your own claim that everything China has is available to Pakistan if we wanted it right now?
Yes, I have, first give proof of your statement.

Last edited:
He is just scaring India to increase their budget more and get deal with Russia to disturb American sentiments for CATSA. After all he is politician so this should be treated as political game play.

Yes, I have, first give proof of your statement.
Okay, please share

I have no concrete evidence, but it is common practice not to share your top-end technology with anyone, to keep it as secret as possible and a surprise, as well as preventing it from being compromised. Just like USA reserves the best systems for itself (F-22) and probably also sells downgraded versions of some other equipment.

1646650409897.png

I think sheikh sahib ney lambi sheikhi choor di hai in a flow

Now this will be discussed to death and all 5gen will be explored again here lol

Just joking

BC :D

J-1OC pachees ka squad.....:D

He is our Zelensky .....

J-20 A nahein , J-20B nein ...direct J-20C .....maar dia Indians ko jeetey ji.
Yep ... Direct J-20''C'' ... Thank God he did not say JS-20.

His statement can be misinterpreted and used as an excuse by india to obtain 5th gen fighter and start a new weapons race. He being a minister should be more careful. Seems PTI govt is filled with dumb morons.

His statement can be misinterpreted and used as an excuse by india to obtain 5th gen fighter and start a new weapons race. He being a minister should be more careful. Seems PTI govt is filled with dumb morons.
Again ...he is not opening the mouth without PERMISSION ...

As I mentioned in the J-10 thread, China didn't say no to Pakistan on "stealth aircraft." Only that they are not yet ready to export but rest assured when they are ready Pakistan would be the first customer. This was from a reliable source.

May be back up plan for the project AZAM who knows. Over time china would have moved on to the 6th generation and opens up the door for us, if we want to go for the J 20.
What future holds, no one knows but hint of things to come is their. Well it will be something if China sends a squadron of the J 20 for the 23 March parade this year and seeing Indian media Maatam. :pakistan:.

Fascist Modi will be on the first flight to the USA for the F 35's and will then definitely vote against Russia lol.

Back
Top Bottom