What's new

A time will come, Pakistan will Get J-20 as well - Sheikh Rasheed

I am sure someone will jump in and give appropriate clarification.

I was taking classes. Even if China is allowing export of J-20 to Pakistan then we still should wait for WS 15 engine to be ready.

His statement can be misinterpreted and used as an excuse by india to obtain 5th gen fighter and start a new weapons race. He being a minister should be more careful. Seems PTI govt is filled with dumb morons.
From where will India buy 5th gen fighter? USA will not give them F 35 because they have S 400, They can buy SU 57 but J20 will be equal or superior to it.

Last edited:
Hey man, which squadron would have J20s?
Are we getting Pl21 with it?
Will it come with loyal wingman package?
What about the T/R modules of J20 radar for Pakistan?

Perhaps Sheikh Rasheed saw his ''JS-10'' thread on PDF has 338+ pages. Now he wants another 1,000 pages of J-20 discussion. :p:

After all he is a politician and needs our votes too. He wants us to remember him in our thoughts and prayers and for the good news he broken to us. I guess 1000 pages will give him some satisfaction so he can tell us next time we have got hypersonic missiles.

Okay, please share

I have no concrete evidence, but it is common practice not to share your top-end technology with anyone, to keep it as secret as possible and a surprise, as well as preventing it from being compromised. Just like USA reserves the best systems for itself (F-22) and probably also sells downgraded versions of some other equipment.
I can give you many examples, Jf 17 block 3 has the latest Chinese tech on it, both J 10C and JF 17b3 has tech from J20 on them, PL15 and Pl 10 are the latest gen of Chinese air to air missiles, type 41 submarine and type 54AP frigate are the advanced Naval systems and have the latest Chinese systems on board, VT 4 that Pakistan is getting has the latest Chinese tech, HQ 9P is tailor made for Pakistan with advance features.

Back
Top Bottom