What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

this is just ur assumption that U.S is supporting taliban only because they supported them against russia, back then pakistan also supported mujaheddins so does it mean pakistan is also supporting taliban. as far as proofs are concerned i don't know abt U.S but pakistan never gave any proofs to india, leave aside proofs ur officials never talked abt TTP in front of indian officials.

Murders by Talibans are brutality criminals should be brought to justice ,

plus no support for foreign wars enough is enough , no drones and strikes in my country , solve issues with talks/operations don't involve us/nato foreigners.

We will deal with TTPs ourselves don't need **** USA or NATO to intervene , these are enemies in disguise of friends.

this is just ur assumption that U.S is supporting taliban only because they supported them against russia, back then pakistan also supported mujaheddins so does it mean pakistan is also supporting taliban. as far as proofs are concerned i don't know abt U.S but pakistan never gave any proofs to india, leave aside proofs ur officials never talked abt TTP in front of indian officials.

Please Read News , i do not have time to dig out old news for your pleasure .

And about assumptions , what proof does US have that ISI controls Haqqani network ? what proof does India have that ISI supported the Mumbai blasts ? Every Evidence you presented was rejected by Pakistan & every Evidence Pakistan presented was rejected by india , this is how things work between nations , No one will ever admit . SO we move on assumption

what proof does US have that ISI controls Haqqani network ?

Let suppose we do , what they hell they can do , get lost from my country ,we have fought enough war for you and have seen what reward you can give , we will do what we want no one dictates us. :azn:

Sad.
When will these paid terrorists in the cover of religion stop their activities?
After the Pak Army and ISI start doing it with their family?

No. After PA & Govt takes stern measures to ensure their disconnect with their suppliers (money, arms)

Bomb targets security official in Peshawar, no casualties:

PESHAWAR: A powerful blast broke through the silence of the early hours of the morning in Peshawar when an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) went off outside the office of the District Co-Ordination Officer (DCO). No casualities were reported by the police.

The DCO’s office is located on the Shahi Bagh road near the Badshah Khan Chowk, one of the most crowded areas of the provincial capital. The outer wall of the building was partially damaged by the blast while the electric power lines were also affected, DSP Shakir Bangash told The Express Tribune. “The bomb was locally made, with almost 500 grams of dynamite in it,” he added.

Security has been beefed up in the area during the month of Muharram, as processions are expected in the heart of the city and section 144 remains imposed on order of the local government.

SSP Tahir Ayub, present on location, said that the blast was meant to disrupt the peace of the city since no militant factions could enter high security zones.

“It’s softer targets like these that are chosen by militants to show their presence” he told The Express Tribune.

Bomb targets security official in Peshawar, no casualties – The Express Tribune

Please Read News , i do not have time to dig out old news for your pleasure .

And about assumptions , what proof does US have that ISI controls Haqqani network ? what proof does India have that ISI supported the Mumbai blasts ? Every Evidence you presented was rejected by Pakistan & every Evidence Pakistan presented was rejected by india , this is how things work between nations , No one will ever admit . SO we move on assumption

In other words you have ZERO proof to back up your ridicilous claims.

As expected.

Thanks for making my point.

This is exactly why I 100% support the drone strikes.

There was a graph which showed the number of terrorist strikes in Pakistan vs Drone strikes. As drone strikes went up, the terrorist attacks in Pakistan went down. Its almost like an economics graph as the cost of a commodity increases, the demand es.

The terrorist attack in Pakistan went down due to relentless efforts of Pak army in S.WA, and adjoining agencies. Pak police's relentless efforts against ttp throug out the country. And both these institutions immense sacrifices against this menace.

As the military and police operations were stepped up the terrorist activities went down. Just today Karachi CID captured three ttp bastards and foiled a huge terror plot set for moharram.

Drones op mainly takes place in NWA. To kill one target it kills many more innocents. It's a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty. And there are many reports and personal accounts of some credible members here that Pak's intended target were ignored to be struck on many occasions.

The only credit for the blessed spiral down of terror in Pakistan is the efforts and sacrifices, paid in blood, of my Pakistani brethern and not some western bot hovering in the sky.

The terrorist attack in Pakistan went down due to relentless efforts of Pak army in S.WA, and adjoining agencies. Pak police's relentless efforts against ttp throug out the country. And both these institutions immense sacrifices against this menace.

As the military and police operations were stepped up the terrorist activities went down. Just today Karachi CID captured three ttp bastards and foiled a huge terror plot set for moharram.

Drones op mainly takes place in NWA. To kill one target it kills many more innocents. It's a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty. And there are many reports and personal accounts of some credible members here that Pak's intended target were ignored to be struck on many occasions.

The only credit for the blessed spiral down of terror in Pakistan is the efforts and sacrifices, paid in blood, of my Pakistani brethern and not some western bot hovering in the sky.

I dont doubt that Pak efforts took a toll on terrorist activities.

But you cannot discount the drones decimating the rank and files of these Taliban and Al Qaeda bastards.

The TTP reside in NWA where the drones operate. Many times ISI relays TTP locations to US drones who take them out.

As for casualties, its sad but drones is the most effective weapon. Pakistani Artillery Strikes killed far more civlilans than these drones ever did.

As for Soverignity, Pakistan does not control the FATA region. Its under the control of these Taliban Terrorists. As soon as Pakistan establishes any kind of soverignity and goes after these barbaric terrorists, then I will be on your side.

Till then, I will support the drone strikes.

I dont doubt that Pak efforts took a toll on terrorist activities.

But you cannot discount the drones decimating the rank and files of these Taliban and Al Qaeda bastards.

The TTP reside in NWA where the drones operate. Many times ISI relays TTP locations to US drones who take them out.

As for casualties, its sad but drones is the most effective weapon. Pakistani Artillery Strikes killed far more civlilans than these drones ever did.

As for Soverignity, Pakistan does not control the FATA region. Its under the control of these Taliban Terrorists. As soon as Pakistan establishes any kind of soverignity and goes after these barbaric terrorists, then I will be on your side.

Till then, I will support the drone strikes.

Pakistan's requested targets were ignored on many occasions. That's from personal account of some credible members here who are in service. We have fazullah sitting right across from our border and he's living there unchecked. Drone op. benefits one party and one party alone and that is the US which owns and operates this tech. Pakistan has only recieved condemnation for allowing this op, letting it conintue and facing terrorism and bloodshed of the innocents as a result of it.

In other words you have ZERO proof to back up your ridicilous claims.

As expected.

Thanks for making my point.

I do not think you answered even one of my questions either ? or did you ? So Thank you for Agreeing with my point of view .

I do not think you answered even one of my questions either ? or did you ? So Thank you for Agreeing with my point of view .

I asked you if you had any proof that US/India are bank rolling TTP and you had NOTHING. :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Pakistan's requested targets were ignored on many occasions. That's from personal account of some credible members here who are in service. We have fazullah sitting right across from our border and he's living there unchecked. Drone op. benefits one party and one party alone and that is the US which owns and operates this tech. Pakistan has only recieved condemnation for allowing this op, letting it conintue and facing terrorism and bloodshed of the innocents as a result of it.

Drones took out Baituallah Meshued, the leader of TTP.

But then I am a little confused, why would Pakistan be using US drones to take out TTP?

Why cant the Army do that? Why depend on drones to take out targets.

Isnt asking US to take out TTP a violation of Pakistan's Soverignity.

I asked you if you had any proof that US/India are bank rolling TTP and you had NOTHING. :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Drones took out Baituallah Meshued, the leader of TTP.

But then I am a little confused, why would Pakistan be using US drones to take out TTP?

Why cant the Army do that? Why depend on drones to take out targets.

Isnt asking US to take out TTP a violation of Pakistan's Soverignity.

that's exactly what the army is doing. Taking out ttp with their own operations. That's what the ops for the past 2 1/2 years in fata have been about. Dislodge and eliminate ttp and other anti-pak elements. During the inital intelligence sharing with the US forces when it was learned that Pak targets were not only ignored but alerted, intelligence sharing became limited or stopped. And yes, even with the small amount of intelligence sharing, drones are still a violation of Pak's soverignity. There is no other way to cut it.

what do you really not read what is written in posts , i have said this previously but i will say it again , Pakistan Have given proofs to India about their involvement in Waziristan , Pakistan has also contacted NATO & told them to STOP terrorists from entering in Pakistan as they are doing Nothing .

Now that i have given you my answer pleas4e answer my questions

What proof of Nukes did US had when they attacked Iraq.
If Usama was in Pakistan then why did US destroyed Half of Afganistan.
What Proof did Us had when they killed more then a million civilians in this Nonsense WOT.
What proof Does US have that we control Haqqani & Taliban
What proof does US have that ISI attacked their embassy .
What proof did US had when they attack our posts ?

as per my calculations the Civilians killed by Taliban are way too less then the civilians kiiled by US & its Allies , So Yes They are the Bigger terrorists then Taliban .

If you cannot answer my question then i will assume that i am right & you are only able to see one side of the mirror & have have turned blind eye to the other

Back
Top Bottom