What's new

"AERO INDIA 2015"

Cpt Michael Brocard "Mika". Very nice guy, don't hesitate to talk to him!
Hee hee

YVES
may be it's a special way of greeting exclusively female visitors in airshows by french pilots:lol:

Za4oMz.jpg

CHEERS

Man I would have loved to See Rafale and Tejas Fly side by side. Man thats one hell of a treat for any on looker.

Man I would have loved to See Rafale and Tejas Fly side by side. Man thats one hell of a treat for any on looker.
That will be like Batista and Rajpal Yadav coming together.

Btw Rafael is Rajpal Yadav because he is no big star. Just faltu me bhav Khata hai!

@micky and @acid rain

How were your visits to the show? I guess everybody is interested in get your views, infos and if possible some pics that you shot.

I think this year we got lot of info and pics from many members..

That's nothing special, but one of the advantages of the Indian section of PDF. Our members here often contribute more and faster that on dedicated Indian forums. Which only shows how valuable Indian members are to this forum, even if that is not officially appreciated. For me that's however one reason why I prefer to be here, than on dedicated Indian defence forums.

That's nothing special, but one of the advantages of the Indian section of PDF. Our members here often contribute more and faster that on dedicated Indian forums. Which only shows how valuable Indian members are to this forum, even if that is not officially appreciated. For me that's however one reason why I prefer to be here, than on dedicated Indian defence forums.

Same here mate :enjoy::enjoy:

Gotta agree with this one. :enjoy:

Some More photos from Press information bureau

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi being received by the Governor of Karnataka, Shri Vajubhai Rudabhai on his arrival, at Bangalore airport on February 18, 2015.
s2015021862404.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi being received by the Chief Minister of Karnataka, Shri Siddaramaiah on his arrival, at Bangalore airport on February 18, 2015. The Union Minister for Law & Justice, Shri D.V. Sadananda Gowda is also seen
s2015021862405.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi addressing at the Aero India-2015 Air Show, in Bangalore on February 18, 2015. The Governor of Karnataka, Shri Vajubhai Rudabhai, the Union Minister for Defence, Shri Manohar Parrikar, the Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers, Shri Ananthkumar and the Minister of State for Planning (Independent Charge) and Defence, Shri Rao Inderjit Singh are also seen.
s2015021862406.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi addressing at the Aero India-2015 Air Show, in Bangalore on February 18, 2015.
s2015021862407.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi watching the Aero India-2015 Air Show, in Bangalore on February 18, 2015. The Governor of Karnataka, Shri Vajubhai Rudabhai, the Union Minister for Defence, Shri Manohar Parrikar and other dignitaries are also seen.
s2015021862409.jpg

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi watching the Aero India-2015 Air Show, in Bangalore on February 18, 2015. The Governor of Karnataka, Shri Vajubhai Rudabhai and the Union Minister for Defence, Shri Manohar Parrikar are also seen.
s2015021862411.jpg

Back
Top Bottom