What's new

Afghan Ambassador takes to social media rather than diplomacy. Closed borders is hurting so much.

After a few days of proper vetting of those Afghans that want to go back, they should be let out if proven they don't have links with terrorists. But no one should be coming in until Afghanistan hands over the terrorists on the list we gave them.

I find it funny that instead of admitting that border closure is hurting Afghanistan, he is actually saying that it is hurting Pak economy. lol. Your terrorism hurts our economy more, not to mention our lives as well as our reputation.

And he is invoking how closing border goes against what Pakistan stated during the recent ECO meeting. The meeting where all heads of state were attending except for one country - Afghanistan. They sent an official instead. He is reminding us of that meeting.

I don't understand why these Afghans act so snobbish. You have nothing, man. Nothing.

And Imran Khan needs to shut up as far as national security matters are concerned. Good thing our national security is in hands of the army. Otherwise these politicians would have spelled the ending of this country a long time ago. If he is so concerned about human rights, well there are thousands of human rights issues within Pakistan. Focus on them.

look at the language "unreasonable border closure"? he thinks this is unreasonable

also he thinks its hurting pak economy? I don't see Pakistanis ranting on facebook... its the afghan ambassador doing so....

Send back all the refuges as well, If UN have problem with sending them back than send them to India, which is safer, richer and both love each other.

They are doing what Indian aka ask them to do... Ghani dhobi ka kutta ho gaya hai na ghar ka na ghat ka..

Where can I & other Pakistanis make donation for those charter flights for Afghans?

Since border closure, Afghan media ToloNews & others have been gloating how Pakistan economy is suffering, how Pakistanis are losing money due to the closure. There were Afghani on social media praising Ashraf Ghani for the anti-Pak policies that food prices have not risen, due to border closure, promoting hashtag #ThankYouAshrafGhani. Others from Kabul were forcing boycott on use of Pakistani currency, calling the closure as good so that Afghani can get on their feet rofl. Pakistani ambassador being called by Afghan govt. and army 'to register protest' is everyday news. This is called Information war. Their occupied govt. and media is trying to dispel & negate the effect to not look weak. And quietly their army chief, govt. rep., ambassador is literally begging to get it opened, not being reported in their media

PAkistani Army response has surprised the puppet Afghan govt. who thought we are 'Duckistan', PAkistan unke baap ka hai [Western Pakistan KPK, FATA,Baloch. belongs to them to be captured one day], they can cut Racially Inferior [to them] Pakistani public like carrots and eat them for dinner and in return Pakistani traitors like PAk medias, journo Saleem Safi, ANP Asfandyar Wali will save them as they are 'our muslim brother'.
The bigger surprise is NATO allowing Pakistan to screw them by doing airstrikes and artillery fire at will. Afghanis who don't feel occupied should look at their non-existent air force and bsdly equipped army on hummers.

This shows they are deeply hurting, they totally depend upon Pakistan. Pakistan never refuse Afghani a visa, like India or other country. Pak govt. never even charged transit fees for their traders although their govt. does. PAkistan support for them in many ways apart from financial is deep But they and their media still are SPITTING venom against Pakistan, which means PAkistan is more under threat from Afghan terrorists and afghan govt. has not changed its behaviour rather are trying to show emboldened picture, celebrating a drone attack in
Kurram Agency against Pakistan. PAkistan Army should give ultimatum to Afghan govt. for the border to open they and their media attitude should change. FIRST, which I doubt.

The bastards are so shameless, sometimes it amazes me. They didn't mind hurting Pashtun traders on our side of the border when the public was boycotting Pakistani goods. But now we've sealed it off, I regularly hear Afghans whining and moaning about how we've destroyed the livelihoods of innocent Pashtun traders in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Very deceptive people - like snakes. The only solution is to crush them under a boot.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for common Afghani, its the snakes at the top we need to put them in their cages. Its their decision to follow India and be party poppers at ECO and SARC so why we should bother about them, like they are that important to us. Let any Afghan to go back less the better but don't let any new one in. Unless and until they don't hand over all 76 people dead or alive and close all Indian consulates on our borders keep the border close. What ever losses our traders are going through we just have to accept the price. How many our people we have to bury and how much economy we let them to damage it. We loss over $100 billion dollars and buried countless people
tell them no more. It was Ghani who was claiming he want to have air bridge from India to Afghanistan and they have got more options let them use those options happily.

So you mean, all more than 20k Afghans usually come to Pakistan in a day are terrorists?????
he didn't say that. All the suicide bombers have come from afghanistan further more their facilitators here in Pakistan have links with terrorist in afghanistan. all afghans coming to Pakistan are not suicide bombers BUT suicide bombers come mixed with the crowd as do ghost soldiers of afghan army who take payments from afghanistan but hide in Pakistan!

tumblr_m7kfufL9E21rs3zxi.jpg

another thing I want to add is we should demand from NATO to have access of the biometric data they have collected of millions of afghans. Furthermore we need to keep a biometric data of all afghans that all police forces have access to. Introduce Retina/Iris scanning
IrisScanFBI_header.jpg

another thing I want to add is we should demand from NATO to have access of the biometric data they have collected of millions of afghans. Furthermore we need to keep a biometric data of all afghans that all police forces have access to. Introduce Retina/Iris scanning
IrisScanFBI_header.jpg

They will never release bio-metric data of Afghans to Pakistan. Not just in some petty tit-for-tat nonsense, but because transparency International and HRW would have a field day with it!

They will never release bio-metric data of Afghans to Pakistan. Not just in some petty tit-for-tat nonsense, but because transparency International and HRW would have a field day with it!
Ok fair enough they wont hand it over and these human rights organisations are nothing more than mouthpieces. But we can start to keep strict biometric data of not just afghans but all the citizens as well. as there is no birth records kept to begin with.

Keep the doors locked and wait for a revolt by the starving people against their own. Afghans need to be given a harsh lesson on what a friendly Pakistan did for them! Withdraw everything from these ungrateful haters!

whats the reason exactly?

Believe it or not, data protection laws.
http://unctad.org/en/Pages/DTL/STI_and_ICTs/ICT4D-Legislation/eCom-Data-Protection-Laws.aspx
https://www.privacycommission.be/en/united-nations

Ok fair enough they wont hand it over and these human rights organisations are nothing more than mouthpieces. But we can start to keep strict biometric data of not just afghans but all the citizens as well. as there is no birth records kept to begin with.

Brith registration certificates are issued by the local UC. Personally keeping biometric data on all citizens such as DNA/Retina is open to abuse and control issues. I have never been a fan of recording DNA and biometrics, because once it's in the "cloud" so to speak, it's just on someone else's computer and computers are "vulnerable".

Imagine what org's like Bolo Bhi would have to say about it :
http://bolobhi.org/
:P

Believe it or not, data protection laws.
http://unctad.org/en/Pages/DTL/STI_and_ICTs/ICT4D-Legislation/eCom-Data-Protection-Laws.aspx
https://www.privacycommission.be/en/united-nations

Brith registration certificates are issued by the local UC. Personally keeping biometric data on all citizens such as DNA/Retina is open to abuse and control issues. I have never been a fan of recording DNA and biometrics, because once it's in the "cloud" so to speak, it's just on someone else's computer and computers are "vulnerable".

Imagine what org's like Bolo Bhi would have to say about it :
http://bolobhi.org/
:P

http://bolobhi.org/ :o::o:

The biggest reason behind Biometric is the current security situation, but keeping DNA is just absolutely unnecessary because you never know when or if the gov becomes benign but using DNA as last resort........well I wouldn't want the wrath of bolo-bhi :woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom