What's new

‘unacceptable’ Kabul calls Pakistan’s decision to expel undocumented Afghan nationals ‘unacceptable’

There should be a death penalty threatened on any Afghani who stays beyond the deadline. That should scare them off.

"How dare you send back the ones we didn't want in the first place?"

I think this is one thing both Turks and Greeks can agree on. How horrible Afghans as a community can be to accommodate.

I also think the most effective war Turkey and Greece can fight is throwing Afghan migrants at each other. Just open the border and give a free pass.

That's the most destructive thing the two countries can do to one another.

There should be a death penalty threatened on any Afghani who stays beyond the deadline. That should scare them off.
Slow down buddy this ain't North Korea. Deport them defo but make it as painless as possible for all involved.

A sane country should make sure citizens within its territory are documented. In theory everyone supports measures to repatriate the Afghanis back to Afghanistan.

But this reeks of kinetic measure and not comprehensive planning. There needs to be proper planning on repatriation of Afghans and make sure they are not allowed back except through proper channels.

Some questions that remain to be answered:

1. How are the Afghans seeping through the border? Whose responsible for border management?

2. Alot of Afghans have become Pakistani citizens. Who in NADRA is responsible for this?

3. Before this why were the Afghans not deported back when caught by authorities?

This problem has been there for a good 3 decades. Karachi is in such a mess partly due to gun culture that was due to Afghans seeping in to urban centers.

As with all issues, there is always a knee jerk reaction and the interest fizzles out completely with time, and we are back to square one.

I think this is one thing both Turks and Greeks can agree on. How horrible Afghans as a community can be to accommodate.

I also think the most effective war Turkey and Greece can fight is throwing Afghan migrants at each other. Just open the border and give a free pass.

That's the most destructive thing the two countries can do to one another.
They've already proved worthless and on the contrary,criminal elements since the Albanian and Afghan mafias were fighting for turf in Athens some years ago. It's a lost game. These people think they got a free pass to do anything they want here. Just like a lot of the Pakistanis who come illegally or many of the Somalis who end up in Italy or Scandinavia.

Karachi is in such a mess partly due to gun culture that was due to Afghans seeping in to urban centers.

Karachi is standing partly on Afghan labor. Her law and order problems are due to institutional and political mafia wars.

Karachiites should be ashamed for using refugees as labor and henchmen and abandoning them. The only thing that separated Karachiites from rest of Sindh was lack of Xenophobia. People like you are closing that gap considerably.

worlds-smallest-violin.gif

They've already proved worthless and on the contrary,criminal elements since the Albanian and Afghan mafias were fighting for turf in Athens some years ago. It's a lost game. These people think they got a free pass to do anything they want here. Just like a lot of the Pakistanis who come illegally or many of the Somalis who end up in Italy or Scandinavia.

Not just worthless but negative. Worthless would be at zero ranking. Afghans are far below negative.

Any Pakistani who does that should be killed. It would be a favor for Pakistan. I remember reading how a group of Pakistanis were executed in China for smuggling drugs. I saw it as a benefit to Pakistani society.

People who make trouble should face consequences. Back in 2009 there was a Greek man at Karachi airport tried to smuggle a firearm onto an Emirates flight.

I don't know what the f**ck he was thinking but the federal Airport Security Force detected the firearm and caught him. He was jailed soon after.

I remember on a Pakistani aviation forum the admin was applauding the ASF for his actions. The apprehended man was transferred to a local jail near the airport for processing.

He complained to the media about the jail conditions. Apparently he expected Pakistani jails to be five star hotels. His mother who was traveling with him paid his bail but she resisted commenting to the media.

Stupid people everywhere.

Not just worthless but negative. Worthless would be at zero ranking. Afghans are far below negative.

Any Pakistani who does that should be killed. It would be a favor for Pakistan. I remember reading how a group of Pakistanis were executed in China for smuggling drugs. I saw it as a benefit to Pakistani society.

People who make trouble should face consequences. Back in 2009 there was a Greek man at Karachi airport tried to smuggle a firearm onto an Emirates flight.

I don't know what the f**ck he was thinking but the federal Airport Security Force detected the firearm and caught him. He was jailed soon after.

I remember on a Pakistani aviation forum the admin was applauding the ASF for his actions. The apprehended man was transferred to a local jail near the airport for processing.

He complained to the media about the jail conditions. Apparently he expected Pakistani jails to be five star hotels. His mother who was traveling with him paid his bail but she resisted commenting to the media.

Stupid people everywhere.
And the Afghans are just...into trouble. They would always cause trouble at the hotspots. They would attack or extort Arabs,Kurds and Pakistanis.

And the Afghans are just...into trouble. They would always cause trouble at the hotspots. They would attack or extort Arabs,Kurds and Pakistanis.

You can see from the state of their country. 20 years of NATO. Three trillion dollars mostly wasted. Their focus was only taking over Pakistani territory.

You can see from the state of their country. 20 years of NATO. Three trillion dollars mostly wasted. Their focus was only taking over Pakistani territory.
Afghanistan had the lions share of funding, where the hell did it all go?

Afghanistan should not be a whole country. It should be balkanized on ethnic lines in manageable chunks so the different ethnicities have some breathing room from these meglomaniac afghan pashtuns.

Also if there are resources discovered in Afg, Pakistan should immediately invade, don't think about it just do it. Ideally they should be planning for this and building a case to split these territories. This should have been done under the guise of the NATO invasion and I am sure the west would have turned a blind eye. They still will, they hate the Afghans. Pakistan's history is littered with missed opportunities.

If only Pakistani deep state had long term planning, lazy uncles and their obsession with the Sharifs.

Afghanistan should not be a whole country. It should be balkanized on ethnic lines in manageable chunks so the different ethnicities have some breathing room from these meglomaniac afghan pashtuns.

Also if there are resources discovered in Afg, Pakistan should immediately invade, don't think about it just do it. Ideally they should be planning for this and building a case to split these territories. This should have been done under the guise of the NATO invasion and I am sure the west would have turned a blind eye. They still will, they hate the Afghans. Pakistan's history is littered with missed opportunities.

If only Pakistani deep state had long term planning, lazy uncles and their obsession with the Sharifs.
1. If the TTA are unable to get their priorities straight that may just happen
2. Afghanistan is sitting on 1 Trillion USD worth of mineral wealth, and that doesn't include and potential for gas exploration and the obvious untapped uranium deposits.
1699402282569.png

There is a reason China is interested in Afghanistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom