What's new

‘unacceptable’ Kabul calls Pakistan’s decision to expel undocumented Afghan nationals ‘unacceptable’

@ThunderCat The article was detailed. And such cases have happened here,but unfortunately I have to say majority were Pakistanis. Now,were they Pashtun? Punjabi? I don't know. But there were both Afghan and Pakistani nationals involved in such cases. Afghans have a brutality that is so weird. They terrorized Arabs,Kurds and Pakistanis in refugee camps.

The fact that 20 years weren't enough to make the country into a working society and from all those millions of Afghans only a few thousands managed to get educated to western standards and have a modern mentality,says a lot. It's as if these people don't want to go forward. And when I say forward,I don't mean decadence or anything. Just to go forward. Like in so many other Muslim countries that are Muslim but still....in the 21st century.

@ThunderCat The article was detailed. And such cases have happened here,but unfortunately I have to say majority were Pakistanis. Now,were they Pashtun? Punjabi? I don't know. But there were both Afghan and Pakistani nationals involved in such cases. Afghans have a brutality that is so weird. They terrorized Arabs,Kurds and Pakistanis in refugee camps.

The fact that 20 years weren't enough to make the country into a working society and from all those millions of Afghans only a few thousands managed to get educated to western standards and have a modern mentality,says a lot. It's as if these people don't want to go forward. And when I say forward,I don't mean decadence or anything. Just to go forward. Like in so many other Muslim countries that are Muslim but still....in the 21st century.

They could be Afghans with Pakistani passports, real or fake/ Although I am not denying Pakistanis also behave like that. But I will argue that Afghans stand out above Arabs, Kurds, Turks, Iranians, Pakistanis in terms of crime as that article stated.

Even sex crimes. Although definitely Pakistanis commit crimes there.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom