What's new

‘unacceptable’ Kabul calls Pakistan’s decision to expel undocumented Afghan nationals ‘unacceptable’

Even if India ready to take them, problem is they will not come to India, they will either stay in Pakistan or go to western countries. We have seen that during US withdrawal.
Yar, bas kar do. There are only 200,000 Afghan's who are registered as having transit to third countries. "200,000", the rest are either undocumented or have PoR's. 40 years... This doesn't impact your country, if your country is willing to take them, then put up other wise please just stop with the constant hyperbole.

Exactly! The incompetence of that government! First of all,most of the leaders were corrupt,second most of the officials in the government were inept at running a country. Third,the majority of the Armed Forces were completely incompetent! Not all of them,there were some strong and motivated,patriotic units in their Army and Air Force,but a few good men can't save an entire country. Just like in 1975 in Vietnam,there were a few hardcore units still fighting to the end (the ARVN Rangers,my favorites among

Not just their government. But their people as well. Inter-ethnic violence has been the defining history of Afghanistan. That society is corrupt and backward inside out. Have you seen their pedophile culture, bacha Bazi?

The irony is that only during the communist era,was Afghanistan succeeding in becoming a modern nation. Maybe even earlier during the monarchy? I don't know.

Yes, thanks to Soviet and Western charity money. Other than that these animals had nothing. And even with that money, their main focus was stealing territory from Pakistan.

Even when European governments sent free scholarships to Afghanistan, they transferred it over to Pakistani Pakhtuns to urge them to break away from Pakistan.

All those resources wasted on Afghan Pashtun hegemony. And once NATO conquered the country, the same thing happened. Pakhtuns busy trying to control the country and steal Pakistani territory.

As I wrote, they are corrupt and backward from the homeless poor to the top government officials. Nothing good seems to come from these people.

Yes, thanks to Soviet and Western charity money. Other than that these animals had nothing. And even with that money, their main focus was stealing territory from Pakistan.

Even when European governments sent free scholarships to Afghanistan, they transferred it over to Pakistani Pakhtuns to urge them to break away from Pakistan.

All those resources wasted on Afghan Pashtun hegemony. And once NATO conquered the country, the same thing happened. Pakhtuns busy trying to control the country and steal Pakistani territory.

As I wrote, they are corrupt and backward from the homeless poor to the top government officials. Nothing good seems to come from these people.
I wonder if it would have been better if Iran,Uzbekistan,Tajikistan and Pakistan split the country,maybe only leaving a province as "Afghanistan".

I wonder if it would have been better if Iran,Uzbekistan,Tajikistan and Pakistan split the country,maybe only leaving a province as "Afghanistan".

I also thought that. But seeing the degenerate nature of these peoples, with Pakhtuns on the top and all the drugs this country produces, no one would dare merge with them at this point.

If Afghanistan were to divide into different countries, so be it.

I also thought that. But seeing the degenerate nature of these peoples, with Pakhtuns on the top and all the drugs this country produces, no one would dare merge with them at this point.

If Afghanistan were to divide into different countries, so be it.
They can't really be civilized,can they?

I think there is more chance that Iran will be designed the east by Afghan south by Arabs Turkiye’s ally Aliyev alliances will take North and West.

They can't really be civilized,can they?

Only as individuals as I've met and interacted with good Afghans. But as a community, doesn't seem so. Everyone wants them out.

It's also why they probably claim ancient civilizations as their own such as Saka-Khotan, Scythians and also Greeks. I remember an Afghani diaspora looser in California posting video about Afghans being "Aryans" and descended from Scythians.

He began claiming that Aryana is the ancient name of Afghanistan. Soon later he made videos attacking Pakistan. I managed to have some of his videos taken down by YouTube. He was clearly trying to raise the morale of his people.

He even had his profile details written in German and had Nazi music in some of his videos. Pathetic lowlife creature. He took down most of his videos after warnings from YouTube.

An Austrian worker reported they stand out in all crime out of migrants groups. Pathetic people.

Last edited:
Every Pashto speaking person you meet in my city, you ask them where they are from.

The answer is always “Peshawar”. Then you enquire more about the location in Peshawar and the answer is “Basically I am originallly from Kandahar, Jalalabad or Kabul” and used to live in Peshawar.

This is the reply of countless people and not just 5 or 10 people. I think there are millions of Afghans living everywhere in Pakistan in disguise of Pakistani Pathan… and it is impossible to deport them all.

It's also why they probably claim ancient civilizations as their own such as Saka-Khotan, Scythians and also Greeks. I remember an Afghani diaspora looser in California posting video about Afghans being "Aryans" and descended from Scythians.

He began claiming that Aryana is the ancient name of Afghanistan. Soon later he made videos attacking Pakistan. I managed to have some of his videos taken down by YouTube. He was clearly trying to raise the morale of his people.
Hahahahahaha

An Austrian worker reported they stand out in all crime out of migrants groups. Pathetic people.

Hahahahahaha

This is Afghan version of leaving a negative feedback.
Don't like the service.. burn the thing down.

Every Pashto speaking person you meet in my city, you ask them where they are from.

The answer is always “Peshawar”. Then you enquire more about the location in Peshawar and the answer is “Basically I am originallly from Kandahar, Jalalabad or Kabul” and used to live in Peshawar.

This is the reply of countless people and not just 5 or 10 people. I think there are millions of Afghans living everywhere in Pakistan in disguise of Pakistani Pathan… and it is impossible to deport them all.
This is bound to happen when you have a borderless country.

Yar, bas kar do. There are only 200,000 Afghan's who are registered as having transit to third countries. "200,000", the rest are either undocumented or have PoR's. 40 years... This doesn't impact your country, if your country is willing to take them, then put up other wise please just stop with the constant hyperbole.

I have no issues, you can have them or throw them and frankly this situation is created by your elites & establishment, not by US or India, I was giving my humble opinion.

I was conveying that you guys are already fighting with so many Terrorist groups and with this newly created refugee issues you guys piled up more troubles at the border.

I have no issues, you can have them or throw them and frankly this situation is created by your elites & establishment, not by US or India, I was giving my humble opinion.

I was conveying that you guys are already fighting with so many Terrorist groups and with this newly created refugee issues you guys piled up more troubles at the border.
This is a complex web woven, it is more than just about Afghans in the country. I have written about it in detail elsewhere if interested i can share those links for you to read. Anyways this was long overdue.

Look at how these rats dodge the question and flood the media with disinformation:

Pakistan's demand is simple "STOP TTP cross-border attacks"

Also note how Afghan's on AFGHAN TV are concerned about the influx of undocumented people into Afghanistan, as they "MAY POSE A RISK" to Afghanistan, well it is the for the same reason they are being removed from PAKISTAN.

Hypocrisy thy name is Afghanistan.

Hahahahahaha

@Foinikas, read this. I dare you https://nationalinterest.org/featur...-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom