What's new

Afghan Army Chief’s Statement on Durand Line

They have major internal rifts which must be sorted out....that should be their focus, not other things which are actually things they can do nothing about anyways

Every time they resorted to state-backed aggression and hostility against Pakistan, they shot themselves in the foot and it was to their own peril. For example, when they foolishly entered Bajaur some decades back

afghanistan US supported militia chief saying this?who is he i am pakistani pastun this land belongs to us the people of the area and we are much more happy in pakistan and pakistan is our life.no one can take us away from pakistan an they should forget about durand line it too old to even mention now.we are pushtuns and we are brothers and one people with pushtuns of afghanistan

some of the people across the border, unfortunately, are delusional and their type of thinking is destroying their already troubled and divided country

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

agha lass or pa chamchay banday chak ma wakha che kaam ta ta rotay dar k kai..poisha alak

Please take a few minutes and watch the following video, this will perhaps reveal some truth about the ugly face of Pakistan, ISI and Iran.

A MESSAGE FROM AFGHAN=TALIB / The real Terrorists are Iran, Pakistan=ISI, Tajekistan and USA!! - YouTube

Pakistan has to realise that the game is coming to an over, come on my brothers Pakistan wants to kill pashtoons, all these panjabis and Sindhis give pashtoon respect and call them khan bhai, Pathan bhai, they are scared of Pashtoons and we gave them nightmares. They want to make sure that they don't have any fears anymore that's why they playing so many games to kill us pashtoons

Please take a few minutes and watch the following video, this will perhaps reveal some truth about the ugly face of Pakistan, ISI and Iran.

A MESSAGE FROM AFGHAN=TALIB / The real Terrorists are Iran, Pakistan=ISI, Tajekistan and USA!! - YouTube

Pakistan has to realise that the game is coming to an over, come on my brothers Pakistan wants to kill pashtoons, all these panjabis and Sindhis give pashtoon respect and call them khan bhai, Pathan bhai, they are scared of Pashtoons and we gave them nightmares. They want to make sure that they don't have any fears anymore that's why they playing so many games to kill us pashtoons

some of the people across the border, unfortunately, are delusional and their type of thinking is destroying their already troubled and divided country

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

agha lass or pa chamchay banday chak ma wakha che kaam ta ta rotay dar k kai..poisha alak

Kuma lass mata rotay rakawi, da ISI lasoona chi the pashtanu pa weeno bandi kakar de, ya hagha lasona chi da pashtanu wazelo lepara de America na paise akhele. Wror me sha, lig zan ta paam ka aw khpele weeno ta paam ka, zmonga weena among khpala dushman da. Haq da Allah noom da, aw haqiqat dagha da chi Pakistan the pashtanu pa marg Sara dera zyata khushalege,

^^^ As one of our friend said here before Omer1984 .

We will love to be called Terrorist instead of Indian And i will put another name with that and that is AGHWANISTAN.
Oh wait you are confused here in yr post.You are writing Pakistan in place of AGHWANISTAN.Remove Pakistan and type Aghwanistan there.About the weapons remmber Once there were two brothers going some where and one told the other to go in front and when he goes in front he killed him just for his AK47.If you remmber those brothers were AGHWANIES.

You really sound like the biggest idiot on planet earth,,,,,,

all these panjabis and Sindhis give pashtoon respect and call them khan bhai, Pathan bhai, they are scared of Pashtoons and we gave them nightmares.
Bahram

Why or of what, are these Pounjabi and Sindhi afraid of

afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000138-large.gif

Oh man I am afridi very very afridi. Come on get a life, its the divisive mentality amongst u Afghans which is ruining ur own country. Unfortunately for your we are scared of our Pathan brothers, yeah, we respect them for being our own, Pakistanis. And ps the respect is mutual.

Keep on dreaming my friend,,, Pakistani army is just good for nothing, Daal Khor

In fact its true, it was posted here too... Pashtun General said that. I'll post it later in the evening.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom