What's new

Afghanistan to support Pakistan if attacked by US or India: Karzai

How does a smaller nation 'absorb' a larger nation?

With more Pakhtun in Pakistan than the entire population of Afghanistan, who will absorb whom if it ever comes down to that?

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Perhaps most Afghans should work on improving governance in their country, so that their nation actually appears more attractive for the 'Pakhtun in Pakistan', rather than trying to convince Pakistani Pakhtun to become part of a significantly poorer, less developed and war-torn country and society.

Usually people tend to 'step up', to nicer and more prosperous homes, not 'step down' into 'ghettos'.

I have the same thoughts as you, we need to work for what we have today otherwise we are losing grounds for development and as long as we don't have support from other side of durand line we are not going to get anything.

@JonAsad: I like your avatar!

Lol... in 1960s bajauris alone massacred 25000-3000 afghan askaris... Abt united for centuries .... who sold them to the british? afghans or evil punjabis? also afghani pashtuns live in a serious state of denial....just take a look around this forum and see what Pakistani Pashtuns think of you afghans..... if tht doesnt change ur mind come to Peshawar and see for urself.

Isolated? we have more Pashtu speakers than the entire population of afghanistan! ur welcome to join Pakistan as another province if u like.... we already have ur 5 million afghan refugees in our country...

Your wrong calculations and lack of knowledge are based on your emotions.

May Allah keep them safe, I have mashAllah almost over 100 of friends and relatives from Peshawar, they are true Afghans.

Good diplomacy by the Afghans. This'll keep the Pakistanis happy.

We know its diplomacy that's why we are not happy. :D

BTW something is burning on indian side on large scale even though they know its diplomacy. :P

Ye sab achanak Paksitan kay doost nahe ban gaye ??
American bhi GG…
Afghanistan bhi GG..
India bhi GG…

Ye chakar ke hey bhai… ?? ye gamain nahe chaleengi HAM APNI POLICY AFGHANSITAN KE JARE RKAHEENGAY JO HAMARE HEY ASI KE TESI…. Hoon asi yaad agaye jadoo apni **** way !

If it's only me who has 100+ friends from Peshawar, so excluding me there are 13 mln+ Pashtuns in Afghanistan.

You know what I mean. :P

O yes i forget the afghan refuges in peshawar, you know what i mean. :P

35% pushtuns in pakistan army the biggest trouble for you guys.

:lol: afghans are been occupied by Americans and living on aid and their army is being trained by US and receiving aid by India and training from Indian army...

Well if afghans want to help pakistanis when they are at war,let it be,push them to the core of this earth...n send them back 100 years back...may be karzai wishes afghans doesn't need to live in peace...then that wish has to be fulfilled

They will never learn....:lol:

Please guys don't blame Afghans re: their land dreams..every body has the right to have dreams...opium of course helps.This dude karzai suffers from bipolar disorder.

Evil Punjabis like me that come from villages hypnotize Pashtuns into hating Afghans. :rofl:

You Afghans sold your own brothers away, how is this our fault?

Karzai knows his days are limitied. What this statement really means is Karzai begging for mercy from Pakistan.

:lol: afghans are been occupied by Americans and living on aid and their army is being trained by US and receiving aid by India and training from Indian army...

Well if afghans want to help pakistanis when they are at war,let it be,push them to the core of this earth...n send them back 100 years back...and make sure no afghans lives peaceful....

They will never learn....:lol:
:rolleyes:
You really lack knowledge about diplomacy my friend. India and Afghanistan are allies. They will support each other but not attack. These statements from Karzai are for consumption of some quarters. ;)

Karzai knows his days are limitied. What this statement really means is Karzai begging for mercy from Pakistan.

Or it means that if either of the scenarios were to occur, he's just making sure that Afghanistan will be left alone. You know... considering how Pakistan has a tendency to take out it's frustrations on Afghanistan as it is.

O yes i forget the afghan refuges in peshawar, you know what i mean. :P

35% pushtuns in pakistan army the biggest trouble for you guys.

When I say from Peshawar I mean they are from Peshawar, and Afghan refugees are now very few there as of mine there is only one cousin who coordinates a business from Peshawar to Kabul.

35% Pashtuns in PA is not a trouble for us we are happy that our Pashtun brothers are developing in military/health/engineering etc.. sectors.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom