What's new

Akbaruddin Owaisi Strict Warning to Hindutvas

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not forcing you to show your true RSS color.
you can avoide such a discussion ..
You've misconstrued my post.
My RSS color would be GREEN. Lol

it was our decision if we converted and i am proud of that decision... glad islam spreaded and took us out of darkness..
this is atrocious!!!
If you've come here to sully hinduism then I must tell you that you must first learn to respect every religion on earth because ultimately all the religions teach you only one thing and that is to practise humanity.

atleast someone can say they are hindu nation..
what you afraid of calling yourself hindu nation
Hindus 're in a majority in India and so YES,we 're a hindu nation,have no doubt.But thats all,rest is your figment of imagination.

are u sure converted or forcefully converted by Persian Empire to escape there brutal activity (Mass killing , rape ,torture, money loot) ?????

I assume you refer to the Mughals?

If so, they were not a Persian empire. They were Turkic.

before i had a doubt but now i am 100% sure that all you indians are here to convert..
what you have been trying teach me.. we are 2 different nation.. we dont have any simlarities.. My heroes are your enemy...
you can force your mulims to convert but if you try me you will get the same reaction. which you have been getting it time to time..
this forum is for discussion not arguments or to convert people .. but its hard for indians to understand. you come here with your ladies to reply.
its kind of freak me out that none of india use any sence which suppose to be common among you.

before i had a doubt but now i am 100% sure that all you indians are here to convert..
what you have been trying teach me.. we are 2 different nation.. we dont have any simlarities.. My heroes are your enemy...
you can force your mulims to convert but if you try me you will get the same reaction. which you have been getting it time to time..
this forum is for discussion not arguments or to convert people .. but its hard for indians to understand. you come here with your ladies to reply.
its kind of freak me out that none of india use any sence which suppose to be common among you.
Laut ke aja mere bhai. :) We are all the same. Hum sab ek hain.

What nonsense is this?

Mate there is no such thing as secular India!:disagree:....just read the posts of your fellow country men in this thread!!

They meant for khoongressi version(appeasing a particular community) ... My post was also meant to ridicule the secularism of India though India on paper is secular.....

we arent talking about Spoon or plates here which is commenly use and make sence . according to your figure (which is horrible)13.5 % of indian population and not even 1 % are in indian army .. i wonder how much minorities are involve in army..
there are more mulims in us army than india...
ghot ko defend kernay ki adaat ho gaye hai aap logon ko..
See mate there are specific procedures of joining the army.... clearing the xams, passing gruelling physical tests etc. The indian army is the most secular institution in india and it does not discriminate on the grounds of caste, creed or religion. If the muslims can't clear the xams or tests in large numbers unlike their hindu or sikh counterparts.. whose fault is it anyway????

See mate there are specific procedures of joining the army.... clearing the xams, passing gruelling physical tests etc. The indian army is the most secular institution in india and it does not discriminate on the grounds of caste, creed or religion. If the muslims can't clear the xams or tests in large numbers unlike their hindu or sikh counterparts.. whose fault is it anyway????

maybe that procedure is only for Mulims in indian army.. clearly you dont have enough in yoru army means there is discrimination.
i cant do nothing more than this, if your crow is white..

maybe that procedure is only for Mulims in indian army.. clearly you dont have enough in yoru army means there is discrimination.
i cant do nothing more than this, if your crow is white..
Our crow is never white, but sometimes reality bites. The muslim community is economically and educationally backward because of governance failure is true.. but somewhere down the line they themselves are also responsible. You tell me if we bring the uniform civil code for the muslims in India, will they accept it joyfully like all other communities did or will they vehemently oppose it? So they have remained backward in every aspect of life and hence they fare comparably poor in all competitive xams. while writing xams we don't have a cut-off limit differently set for hindus, christians, muslims, sikhs etc... for all it is the same and they fare poorly than the rest... this is the gruesome reality and " i cant do nothing more than this" if you are under a totally false impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom