What's new

Al-Khalid 2

Brothers, Fellows,
In short ,
What is the Main difference between AL Khalid-I & II ?

Al-Khalid II is believed to incorporate re-designed turret, upgraded modular armour package and sensors, improved ammunition and new powerpack developing 1,500 hp.

The Al Khalid II is said to have a new armor that has been tested to defeat all known 120mm and 125mm rounds.

High demand of 'Al-Khalid' tank in modern warfare | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Well lets see what type of engine Al-Khalid II gets if it is to get 1,500 hp engine, it will be interesting to see if it will be a multi-fuel type engine just like US M1A2 Abrams and German Leopard 2 or still it will be a diesel engine.

Well lets see what type of engine Al-Khalid II gets if it is to get 1,500 hp engine, it will be interesting to see if it will be a multi-fuel type engine just like US M1A2 Abrams and German Leopard 2 or still it will be a diesel engine.

The current KMDB 6TD2 diesel engine from Ukraine is a multi-fuel engine.

My advice...

Make the tank's drive sprocket/link more stronger/lighter...
The height should be little more than the previous ones....

Else PA knows about the sensors and other stuff...

:pakistan:

^^^^why do u want to raise the height it will only make it a bigger and more tempting target.
Regards....

Fellows,
Plz share information , the fire range (distance of hit) of AL-Khalid & new AL-Khalid ?

i think M6 tank which jorden uses is also good model but it is too heavy i think Leo 2 will be the best for us

Brother ,
Brief, what is this mean, (for projectile), & 125mm in AL Khalid-2 or in One ?:smitten:

Brother,
125mm is the internal diameter of its main gun, or in other words it means the shells it will fire will be of 125mm diameter.
Now, tank's main gun can fire variety of different shells, they all fall under the category of projectile, because upon firing they will follow the projectile motion, just like the shells fired from a Main Gun of Naval Battle Ship. Projectile motion falls under the subject of physics.
For your reference see the link:

Shell (projectile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the other thing that Tank's Main Gun can fire is Anti Tank Guided Missiles, their range is different depending on the missile's specifications.

My advice...

Make the tank's drive sprocket/link more stronger/lighter...
The height should be little more than the previous ones....

Else PA knows about the sensors and other stuff...

^^^^why do u want to raise the height it will only make it a bigger and more tempting target.
Regards....

He is a spiritual Guru, And what he is suggesting is what he came up spiritually. I dont understand why so many engineers are not consulting one guru to come up with a good tank or aircraft design :rofl:

Now I know he will flame me saying he provided one QUALITY design idea and I am making fun of him, and he will also ask me to write proper English :flame:

Do we have thermal thing in the tanks?

I hope they also put that if we don't.

I am proud of my Army.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom