What's new

ALTAF HUSSAIN IN TROUBLE...............

for godsake, arrest thid guy, im a karachite but honestly, he is badnaming both MQM and karachi, he is not coming back because he fears MQM guys will butcher him to death, yeah thats right, his own people in party will kill him

we are very literate people and realize that we cant blindly support leaders like altaf even if his stance is for karachi people and urdu speakers and apparently support us against other ethnic hating pakistanis

Bottom line is he is not doing Karachi MQM or most importantly our nation any favors. His stance and behaviour has made our nation a laughing stock to the world. Sadly for us his actions are resulting in innocent people dying and being murdered for no logical reason. He has a lot to answer for.

Bottom line is he is not doing Karachi MQM or most importantly our nation any favors. His stance and behaviour has made our nation a laughing stock to the world. Sadly for us his actions are resulting in innocent people dying and being murdered for no logical reason. He has a lot to answer for.

one altaf is not making the nation a laughing stock, pakistan has been a laughing stock since nawaz and benazirs and zerdaris, altaf has just come to spot light now, why pakistan kept electing these leaders??

we people in karachi are asking forgiveness to other pakistan on behalf of altaf and cursing altaf, but is that other pakistanis doing to those who come to news and openly say bhuka nanga to urdu speakers??? are they deploring their words and actions, is one pakistani sensible enough to deplore nawaz and benazirs?? go to interior sindh and punjab for that!, mainly its these politicians who has given rise to altaf, there was no altaf before 1990 or say 1980s

one altaf is not making the nation a laughing stock, pakistan has been a laughing stock since nawaz and benazirs and zerdaris, altaf has just come to spot light now, why pakistan kept electing these leaders??

we people in karachi are asking forgiveness to other pakistan on behalf of altaf and cursing altaf, but is that other pakistanis doing to those who come to news and openly say bhuka nanga to urdu speakers??? are they deploring their words and actions, is one pakistani sensible enough to deplore nawaz and benazirs?? go to interior sindh and punjab for that!, mainly its these politicians who has given rise to altaf, there was no altaf before 1990 or say 1980s

i lived in Punjab for 15 years and many urdu speakers live there peacefully, no body threaten them for Fitra and Qurbani ke Khaliain etc. these things are common in Karachi and no other party do this.

I wasnt insinuating he was alone responsible for what is going on. All the politicos are to blame. You dont have to apologise for Altaf or for anyone. You are from a city that is one of our main organ of our nation. A strong healthy safe Karachi is what i pray. Sorry if you in anyway feel offended yaar.

buhut haram kha liya kalay motay nay london main beth kay....lagta hai time agya hai is ka

Yes... And I wonder where are the mqm apologists? This is one of the best news I have heard recently...

The problem with UK is that there's no one above the law and they don't really care if you are a diplomat, leader of the opposition or british prime minister himself. If true, poor Altaf is on for a ride of his life in british jails :lol:

NOPE he is not UK law has no capital punishment and bhai will be alive till 2050 loloz heheheh

I hate Altaf Hussain and MQM because they are against my Pashtun people.
I hope he gets arrested because I am sick of his cowardly telephone speeches to his stupid supporters in Karachi.

Dont compare Punjab/Punjabis to Karachi and your MQM.

We invite everyone to Punjab. When was the last time you heard of any target killing in Punjab because he belongs to a different political party or ethnic group.

Its you MQM supporters who are responsible for the violence in Pakistan's largest city. Why can't you live side by side with other political parties and other ethnic groups? MQM people are the most ungrateful people in Pakistan. If it wasn't for the natives of Sindh, you MQM supporters would be living in a slum in Uttar Pradesh. You should be kissing the feets of the natives of Sindh for welcoming you to their land, not killing them.

پاكى;2058988 said:
:whistle:

What are the names of those MQM followers/believers on this forum again???

Yaara bohot hain. Too many to name. This forum is full of MQM followers.

for godsake, arrest thid guy, im a karachite but honestly, he is badnaming both MQM and karachi, he is not coming back because he fears MQM guys will butcher him to death, yeah thats right, his own people in party will kill him

we are very literate people and realize that we cant blindly support leaders like altaf even if his stance is for karachi people and urdu speakers and apparently support us against other ethnic hating pakistanis

بڑى جلدى جاگ آگئ

or

بهت دير كر دى مهرباں آتے آتے

Back
Top Bottom