What's new

Altaf Hussain to demand a Mohajir Province in Sindh

Millions of non-Mujahirs are living in this city therefore just Mujahirs cannot claim it to be theirs only. But it can be divided along the ethnic lines and then it should be done properly and throughly. Divide the city among all the ethnic groups living in this city according to proprotion of their population. Divide every muahlla, gali and street. There should be a Sindhi Karachi, Pathan Karachi, punjabi Karachi, Baloch Karachi, Muhajir Karachi, Bengali karachi, Memon Karachi, Hindu Karachi and Sheedi Karachi. Let the communal fasadis have the taste of their own medicine.

there are few islands very near karachi,hardly two to three kilometers from the main Coastline...maybe we an built some sort of Alcatraz on one of them...then tell Altaf and Company that Sir we have your Province and you are welcome to inhabit it...later on only to try them under Military Court for 12 May Blood-Shed and Awarding exemplary punishments after Summary trials.

Altaf Hussain should be arrested and hanged for killing thousands in Karachi and turn the beautiful city into living hell on earth

ALtaf Hussain Sahab is right to demand seperate province for Mohajirs. Mohajirs are opressed people. 700000 pakistani soldiers deployed who are oppressing the innocent people of Karachi.

India should give moral and diplomatic support for Altaf sahab and his cause. Just like"kashmir runs in your blood", same way oppression of balochis and karacjietes should run in our blood. insalla amin

if siraki- bahawalpur-hazara provinces demand is considered legitimate than what's the problem in Altaf Hussain demanding mujahir province?

ALtaf Hussain Sahab is right to demand seperate province for Mohajirs. Mohajirs are opressed people. 700000 pakistani soldiers deployed who are oppressing the innocent people of Karachi.

India should give moral and diplomatic support for Altaf sahab and his cause. Just like"kashmir runs in your blood", same way oppression of balochis and karacjietes should run in our blood. insalla amin

Post reported.

I seriously doubt that even MQM will demand such a thing. Sindhis will certainly oppose it and it will cause more bad blood between Karachites. A political suicide if MQM went for it.

I agree with making Karachi a capital territory. Karachi is not a 'Mohajir' city, it has people from all ethnicities living in that city, which includes 7 million Pakhtuns. What the recent events in Karachi (90+ people killed in riots) have shown is that Sindh province is not providing adequate resources to a city as important to Karachi, & that the city needs better administration. Making Karachi a capital territory will also ensure that development is better spread out in rest of the cities of Sindh.

Yeah i guess that's a better solution but PPP will never agree. However you are right that Karachi is getting unmanageable.

Great work cheap troll. Keep it up.:tup:

The nomenclature to address me was not called for Sir.

Political opportunism and inclination of Pakistani Army is evident by the FACT has ruled over the country for more than the civilian rule since the country's formation. It was and is a consistent part of the political landscape and hence the Pakistani Army cannot divest itself of the ensuing accountability (the one that was mentioned in the post that I replied to). So there is nothing wrong with my assertion and it is in no way any meaningless digression.

I seriously doubt that even MQM will demand such a thing. Sindhis will certainly oppose it and it will cause more bad blood between Karachites. A political suicide if MQM went for it.

we will have to set one standard-- if demands for other provinces like siraiki/bahawalpur/hazarah are considered legitimate than why not muhajir , if demanded?

we will have to set one standard-- if demands for other provinces like siraiki/bahawalpur/hazarah are considered legitimate than why not muhajir , if demanded?

It is legitimate but the only problem is that it will infuriate Sindhis considering it's their main city. Considering the political scene in Sindh right now, it will be a disaster.

The nomenclature to address me was not called for Sir.

Political opportunism and inclination of Pakistani Army is evident by the FACT has ruled over the country for more than the civilian rule since the country's formation. It was and is a consistent part of the political landscape and hence the Pakistani Army cannot divest itself of the ensuing accountability (the one that was mentioned in the post that I replied to). So there is nothing wrong with my assertion and it is in no way any meaningless digression.

Your post was just meant for bashing Pakistani military which you are supposed to do no matter whatever the case is. You did what an Indian normally does on this forum. You and many of your countrymen presence on this forum revolves around on only one thing i.e in any case the villain is the state of Pakistan and it's military. Your nationality and your flag further justifies your behavior and my assertion for you.

It is legitimate but the only problem is that it will infuriate Sindhis considering it's their main city. Considering the political scene in Sindh right now, it will be a disaster.

Just like it will infuriate Sindhis, it also infuriate Punjabis & Pashtuns-- every Pakistani's emotions/feelings are sacred. double standards will not work!

Your post was just meant for bashing Pakistani military which you are supposed to do no matter whatever the case is. You did what an Indian normally does on this forum. You and many of your countrymen presence on this forum revolves around on only one thing i.e in any case the villain is the state of Pakistan and it's military. Your nationality and your flag further justifies your behavior and my assertion for you.

Unfortunate that you continue with your such simplistic approach of generalizing without perspective. I have not met a single Pakistani to this day who has not agreed that Pakistani Army is Pakistan's most influential and impactful political organization. That was all to what I wrote and nothing else.Now if you want to generalize and chose to find various ways of displaying this overly simplistic understanding of the matter, whether it be remarks about my nationality or behaviour, then so be it.

Just like it will infuriate Sindhis, it also infuriate Punjabis & Pashtuns-- every Pakistani's emotions/feelings are sacred. double standards will not work!

You are right but Punjabis and Pushtuns are more accommodating than my fellow countrymen will give credit for. The only reason that i am not in favour of it is because of the political scene in Karachi which is very tense right now. Things will get worse there. I am thinking as a Pakistani not as a Punjabi. I just want peace there. In Punjab there is no clear cut opposition to new provinces but this isn't the case with Sindh. When things calm down then perhaps giving a special status to Karachi will be the right option like Bilal suggested.

Back
Top Bottom