What's new

Altaf Hussain to demand a Mohajir Province in Sindh

Its your personal issue, So I would not like to comment, but I would like to give you a suggestion

during 60's there was lingual movement in India, ppl wanted the restructure of province (We call state) based on language... It was a bad period for ccentral government, But they came out with solution and everyone is happy....

I think Pakistani govt should come out with this situation, and think wisely, before situation get worst...

ok 8 pages so far , i have yet too see a ligid source for this thread , or its plain non sense .. there is nothing in newspapers !!

ALtaf Hussain Sahab is right to demand seperate province for Mohajirs. Mohajirs are opressed people. 700000 pakistani soldiers deployed who are oppressing the innocent people of Karachi.

India should give moral and diplomatic support for Altaf sahab and his cause. Just like"kashmir runs in your blood", same way oppression of balochis and karacjietes should run in our blood. insalla amin

ABAAY CHAAAAL NIKAAL!

Altaf hussain must demand mohajir country with in india encompassing UP bihar rajasthan MP hederabad,north karnataka mysore kerala maharastra etc

You are right but Punjabis and Pushtuns are more accommodating than my fellow countrymen will give credit for. The only reason that i am not in favour of it is because of the political scene in Karachi which is very tense right now. Things will get worse there. I am thinking as a Pakistani not as a Punjabi. I just want peace there. In Punjab there is no clear cut opposition to new provinces but this isn't the case with Sindh. When things calm down then perhaps giving a special status to Karachi will be the right option like Bilal suggested.

Just because Punjabis/Pashtuns are accommodating , we must divide their provinces in pieces based on ethnicity/language and Sindhis aren't so their province must not be touched---- What sort of logic is this???

Right now as it is said, in our so called "democracy", PML-n is representing the people of Punjab-- They are totally against the division of Punjab.

i'm totally against division of provinces but if our political parties want to play this dirty game than let it be done across the board.

MQM are just a bunch of black mailers and they are just black mailing PPP by spreading rumours.

We don't care what altaf hussein thinks or not .. we want our own province & referendum should be held on urgent basis .. we don't want to be ruled by PPP Jyalas ...

& Its not for urdu speaking people but for whole ( Urdu , sindi , Baloch , Pathans )

We don't care what altaf hussein thinks or not .. we want our own province & referendum should be held on urgent basis .. we don't want to be ruled by PPP Jyalas ...

& Its not for urdu speaking people but for whole ( Urdu , sindi , Baloch , Pathans )

This is what need to think by each Pakistani.

ALtaf Hussain Sahab is right to demand seperate province for Mohajirs. Mohajirs are opressed people. 700000 pakistani soldiers deployed who are oppressing the innocent people of Karachi.

India should give moral and diplomatic support for Altaf sahab and his cause. Just like"kashmir runs in your blood", same way oppression of balochis and karacjietes should run in our blood. insalla amin

GET LOST FROM HERE YOU DISGUSTING TROLL, No one is opressing us(I am Pakistani Karachiti Muhajir), we have some problems with PPP & Sindhi fedals but it is our internal matter.

And BTW this is for you,
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN,
LONG LIVE PAK ARMY,
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD 4 EVER.:toast_sign:

:smitten::pakistan:

Is Altaf crazy??? None Urduspeaking or a Muhajir will support him.

NO TO MUHAJIR PROVENCE but Yes a new provence with Karachi,Hyderabad & Jamshoro it's divisions. It is because we don't want to live with those feudals who eats all budget & are #1 corrupts. They can't even give food to the flood effected peoples living in camps near Karachi till today. What will they do for peoples of South Sindh who are not only Sindhis but Urduspeaking,Pathans,Balochs,Kashmiris,Punjabis,Bengalis,CentralAsians,Arabs & all over Asia & World.

Just because Punjabis/Pashtuns are accommodating , we must divide their provinces in pieces based on ethnicity/language and Sindhis aren't so their province must not be touched---- What sort of logic is this???

Right now as it is said, in our so called "democracy", PML-n is representing the people of Punjab-- They are totally against the division of Punjab.

i'm totally against division of provinces but if our political parties want to play this dirty game than let it be done across the board.

MQM are just a bunch of black mailers and they are just black mailing PPP by spreading rumours.

I think i explained it why Sindh can't be divided right now? Giving special status to the Karachi can help but separating Karachi form the rest will increase tensions. Punjab and KP are not facing ethnic tensions but Sindh has a problem. Rather than looking for a solution to the problem, MQM came up with this idea which is already going to inflame the situation even more. Provinces can be divided if needed but it needs to be discussed in the assemblies rather than rhetoric and public debates.

As for division of Punajb, PML-N certainly opposes it but not openly. All other Punjab parties want it except PML-N. In case of Sindh. only MQM (not sure)wants it but no other party. So that's the problem. However you are right if division occurs then it will happen in all provinces or in none.

PS. By the way any confirmation of this news or we just dragging this issue for no reason?

^mehru I haven't read your postthat argued against a separate Khi province and for a special status, but I think I can understand the reasons.

Still I believe that even the MQM isn't really interested in a separate province either. This is just political posturing. You people are getting exhausted writing pages after pages!

I think i explained it why Sindh can't be divided right now? Giving special status to the Karachi can help but separating Karachi form the rest will increase tensions. Punjab and KP are not facing ethnic tensions but Sindh has a problem. Rather than looking for a solution to the problem, MQM came up with this idea which is already going to inflame the situation even more. Provinces can be divided if needed but it needs to be discussed in the assemblies rather than rhetoric and public debates.

As for division of Punajb, PML-N certainly opposes it but not openly. All other Punjab parties want it except PML-N. In case of Sindh. only MQM (not sure)wants it but no other party. So that's the problem. However you are right if division occurs then it will happen in all provinces or in none.

PS. By the way any confirmation of this news or we just dragging this issue for no reason?

You know people of Pakistan doesn't know anything, either they are innocent or totally dumb. 4 years since PPP came into power, & all these years they & their feudals & waderas eat all budget, none development took place & now they brought deadly commisionerate system. No one is speaking on that issue, why is PPP doing what they want, why SC or any other taking care of them? How can hard working South Sindh people sit quiet while PPP thugs sit & eats all money.

Back
Top Bottom