ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
American Sailors on Shore leave in Istanbul attacked in Turkey

They love us and that is all that matters

Nope, they don't love us (and we're fine with that).:p:

keep-calm-and-hate-everyone-34[1].png

I want to correct you by letting you know that the majority of the 'hate' is towards the govts and their policies. This is the case for all people who hate certain countries but actually in general have no/little problems with their ordinary citizens.

As for the results, everything has its (historical) background motive, which people can search up. I cant understand why Brazil has such a low score, we have no beefs with them afaik, except for always losing against them in soccer :) 'dislike virtually all people' wrong, Turkish hospitality is well known, Turkey receives lots of tourists, we were and probably still are #3/4 worldwide in aiding others, have few, but great historical allies no matter of politics and ever increasing ties with South America, Africa and Asia.

I want to correct you by letting you know that the majority of the 'hate' is towards the govts and their policies. This is the case for all people who hate certain countries but actually in general have no/little problems with their ordinary citizens.

As for the results, everything has its (historical) background motive, which people can search up. I cant understand why Brazil has such a low score, we have no beefs with them afaik, except for always losing against them in soccer :) 'dislike virtually all people' wrong, Turkish hospitality is well known, Turkey receives lots of tourists, we were and probably still are #3/4 worldwide in aiding others, have few, but great historical allies no matter of politics and ever increasing ties with South America, Africa and Asia.
Dont bother bro as if the poll result about Turks in these countrys would look any different, they take a couple exsamples of countrys which got negative response and say ''Turks hate whole world'', did they asked the opinion about Japan, Korea, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia etc.? Ofcourse not because the result would look much different in this case.

Dont bother bro as if the poll result about Turks in these countrys would look any different, they take a couple exsamples of countrys which got negative response and say ''Turks hate whole world'', did they asked the opinion about Japan, Korea, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia etc.? Ofcourse not because the result would look much different in this case.
The US army did the same to Turkish soldiers captured in Iraq, in 2003. The Turkish street replied to the US Army putting paper bags on Turkish soldiers arrested in Iraq in 2003.
quote-021012[1].jpg

Last edited:
The US army did the same to Turkish soldiers captured in Iraq, in 2003. The Turkish street replied to the US Army putting paper bags on Turkish soldiers arrested in Iraq in 2003.
View attachment 150880
I can understand but dont agree with those people harrasing Soldiers that have nothing to do with the incident in Iraq, bad treatment of guests isnt in our culture and shouldnt be promoted.

Actions like this wont do anything in our favour but give more reason to the people who dont like us anyway as you can see in this thread.

I can understand but dont agree with those people harrasing Soldiers that have nothing to do with the incident in Iraq, bad treatment of guests isnt in our culture and shouldnt be promoted.

Actions like this wont do anything in our favour but give more reason to the people who dont like us anyway as you can see in this thread.

The more humble you are, the more you will be humiliated.

Unless we do sink any of their ship, we will not get even.

TCG Muavenet (DM 357) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hood event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
But my impression is Turkey is very much a hospitable nation to tourists in spite of political differences...Even people from India visits Turkey and have a positive opinion about it....The reserch data looks to be little bit fussy kind of thing...It might happen that this data is taken into account of the political angle towards other nations rather than people to people contact....

No matter how well off or educated the genetic problems persist in them.

Back
Top Bottom