What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
will u say the same thing if IAF attacks FATA (less populated region)?? what kind of argument is that, if some region of a country has less population than the metros so it's govt. should leave the people of the region to there own fate??

first of all i was talking abut area. second they declare it ilaqa gher you know since 60 years? ilaqa gher means? no entry zone . they enjoyed drugs guns and lawlessness. every vehicle stolen was send to fata and they re sale it cheap.drugs hub.fighting with each other tribes .they were proud of it and never let gov to fix it .now its return what someone can do? tell me honestly if they were civil living like any other place in pakistan will US have any excuse to send drones? impossible .our tribal agencies were no entry zones till operation.anyone commit murder robery or any big crime he hide in FATA before operation so gov can't catch him.same they did with alqaida taliban make them guest .till last day pakistan army try to stop it with love but they think nothing gonna happen as before pakistan just cry and shut the mouth.but this time matter was international.till now if they stop it let to come forces then police work as civil and live with peace no one will operation or drone them . but they kill our more 40000 and fighting for nothing .let them face it .

I have lived with a Pakistani Family for 1 year 1999 to 2000 (They were from islamabad..Maliks)...I did not have any issues, in fact we got along very well....we would cook together latenights and watch cricket matches and fight which country has a better team and so on...but you know what we would never fight on who was a better human..an Indian or a Pakistani...to us we we seperated by whatever..but being a good human being can never be taken from us untill we choose....No matter which religion we followed....They were curious about Hinduism.,...And I was Curious about Islam...You know what we realised...both the religions just like all other wanted the same thing AND Taught the same thing..how to be a good human....my 2 cents.

True, as a child I met an Indian lifeguard at our hotel in Bahrain. I had gone swimming and saw a familiar face and the guy started speaking in what I perceived was Urdu. I felt at ease and chatted about how I had come from Islamabad for a holiday, I asked him where he was from and he told me that he was from India. I had always heard of India as an enemy and the very thought of being face to face with an Indian startled me, I thought he would try and hurt me and my sisters and so I quickly called them and went back to our room. I never went swimming on our entire trip. However, on our way back it so happened that I had to share a seat with an Indian lady on our flight to England from Bahrain, she was very kind and affectionate towards me. She opened a pack of candies she was taking along for her children and gave me some, she also hummed to the tune of "Dil Dil Pakistan" with me. So as a very young boy, I understood that just because someone is Indian does not mean that they will have to be bad people, I still think of my irrational fear of the very nice lifeguard at the pool and feel ashamed at my reaction, it's been many years but it still plagues me.

I have a question to imran bai ..
Aap ka hinglish kaafi sudar gaya hey ..is ka raaz kya hey ? Thoda hame bi sudarna hey

Imran bai myne ye nahi poocha ki us paise ka kya hoga ? My ne ye poocha k us paise ka kya karna chahoge aap ?

welll if i have that money i will do few things

first i will pay billions in education and make pakistan 100% educated country.
second i will pay billions and make our backward areas like FATA balouchistan and others economical hubs.i will love to see wazerstan has skyscrapers .

i will boom industry and make pakistan jobless free country.

i will bring back on track PIA RAILWAYS and others

i will pay first day whole shitttty loans of pakistan

i will fence whole border and kick every non pakistani from pakistan.

i will make new border agency which stop illegals to come pakistan.

i will pay billions and make wind nuclear solar energy which enough pakistan for more 200 years.

i will bring back every pakistani from abroad give them home and job in pakistan.

will change the bloody old laws and make pakistan a modern country like UAE .

bulid new cities planned like gwader islamabad so public have no problem of housing .
bla bla bla so much more

I have a question to imran bai ..
Aap ka hinglish kaafi sudar gaya hey ..is ka raaz kya hey ? Thoda hame bi sudarna hey

aby saaly jo ker lo end main beizaati ker dety hain :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

@imran bai
kaheen aap pti imran khan tho nahi ?

welll if i have that money i will do few things

first i will pay billions in education and make pakistan 100% educated country.
second i will pay billions and make our backward areas like FATA balouchistan and others economical hubs.i will love to see wazerstan has skyscrapers .

i will boom industry and make pakistan jobless free country.

i will bring back on track PIA RAILWAYS and others

i will pay first day whole shitttty loans of pakistan

i will fence whole border and kick every non pakistani from pakistan.

i will make new border agency which stop illegals to come pakistan.

i will pay billions and make wind nuclear solar energy which enough pakistan for more 200 years.

i will bring back every pakistani from abroad give them home and job in pakistan.

will change the bloody old laws and make pakistan a modern country like UAE .

bulid new cities planned like gwader islamabad so public have no problem of housing .
bla bla bla so much more

aby saaly jo ker lo end main beizaati ker dety hain :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

PTI wala nahi, PDF wala Imran Khan for president!

my turn

how many Pakistanis are ready to accept LOC as International boarder and get rid of Kashmir issue ?

True, as a child I met an Indian lifeguard at our hotel in Bahrain. I had gone swimming and saw a familiar face and the guy started speaking in what I perceived was Urdu. I felt at ease and chatted about how I had come from Islamabad for a holiday, I asked him where he was from and he told me that he was from India. I had always heard of India as an enemy and the very thought of being face to face with an Indian startled me, I thought he would try and hurt me and my sisters and so I quickly called them and went back to our room. I never went swimming on our entire trip. However, on our way back it so happened that I had to share a seat with an Indian lady on our flight to England from Bahrain, she was very kind and affectionate towards me. She opened a pack of candies she was taking along for her children and gave me some, she also hummed to the tune of "Dil Dil Pakistan" with me. So as a very young boy, I understood that just because someone is Indian does not mean that they will have to be bad people, I still think of my irrational fear of the very nice lifeguard at the pool and feel ashamed at my reaction, it's been many years but it still plagues me.

Indians and Pakistanis here get along very well.
Don't believe what bollywood feeds you.

@icarus
ye kya bol diya aap ne ? Hum imran bai ko prime minister imran khan banana chahthe the.. aap ne beech me aake president zardari banadiya !!

first of all i was talking abut area. second they declare it ilaqa gher you know since 60 years? ilaqa gher means? no entry zone . they enjoyed drugs guns and lawlessness. every vehicle stolen was send to fata and they re sale it cheap.drugs hub.fighting with each other tribes .they were proud of it and never let gov to fix it .now its return what someone can do? tell me honestly if they were civil living like any other place in pakistan will US have any excuse to send drones? impossible .our tribal agencies were no entry zones till operation.anyone commit murder robery or any big crime he hide in FATA before operation so gov can't catch him.same they did with alqaida taliban make them guest .till last day pakistan army try to stop it with love but they think nothing gonna happen as before pakistan just cry and shut the mouth.but this time matter was international.till now if they stop it let to come forces then police work as civil and live with peace no one will operation or drone them . but they kill our more 40000 and fighting for nothing .let them face it .

This is news to me, i mean why will a country separate it's own region from the mainland & make it the breading ground for terrorism & lawlessness??

This is news to me, i mean why will a country separate it's own region from the mainland & make it the breading ground for terrorism & lawlessness??

when you see many worse images and videos abut pakistan come from FATA like famous gun markets bla bla bla

read it although its not balance written but you can understand little more .its agreement they sign with qaid e azam while joining pakistan .that no system no civil law no gov will touch us we will remain same after joining pakistan .

Pakistan's FATA Policy

this tinny ***** make us very bad in front of world weapons drugs lawless with jirga system rather then pakistani law.

750px-Federally_Administered_Tribal_Areas_in_Pakistan.svg.png

@imran bai
kaheen aap pti imran khan tho nahi ?

nhi yaar check main us se phly famous tha :rofl:

my turn

how many Pakistanis are ready to accept LOC as International boarder and get rid of Kashmir issue ?

ask kashmiris yaar why we? kashmiris are real owners make a referendum if they agree welcome we have no problem if they want as a whole join india we have no problems and let them go if they want to leave us both or leave you :D. we paid thousands lives billions of dollars in it now we also want to get rid of this old issue .

plz answer me honesty.how is the image of Iran on Pakistanis memory?

Leave around all things ... did you serve Sewwai on id to neighbor Hindus like me in Pakistan?

Yaar main to jee bhar ke khata hun sewwaiyan us din yahan par...:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom