What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I think it is better for Pakistan that Bangladesh went it's own way. It should never have been part of Pakistan in the first place. Bangladesh didn't really offer Pakistan that much. It has a large impoverished population, it was a strategic liability and we had no common culture or links.
It is sad how they went, but most Pakistanis wish them nothing but the best.

1. it was not about IAF base, The Indian backed terror camps for mukti bahini were already set up on Indian side where these terrorists were trained.

Mate, u are missing a point here, i agree India was covertly involved (to a very large extent) in Bangladesh since the formation of RAW in 1967 but it's all about world perception, every country in the world thinks that Pakistan was the aggressor in 1971, & the biggest disadvantage of being seen as an aggressor is that the common people think that u started the war when there was a relative peace (though there was none) & the world turns against that country, the only country that has the luxury to start wars & still not be seen as an aggressor is US (power speaks), so what i assume from this point here is that "IF" ever India wants Baluchistan separated from Pakistan it just have to prop up violence there to such an extent that it becomes intolerable to Pakistan & it directly attacks India (India again will be seen as the defender).

2. Do you regret what your army did to "militants" in operation Blue Star ?

This is a sort of argument which i like so much that i have given a name to it, i call these types of argument a "congress argument" :D because in India if a congress spokesperson is asked how much corruption this govt. has done he counters by arguing look what had happened in the NDA era :lol: They will not defend what they are doing but will fool people by showing what others did.

Dude, This is a thread about questions on Pakistan, if u wanna ask this question than why not go to the "ask India" thread, i will be more than happy to answer ur query :)

Mate, u are missing a point here, i agree India was covertly involved (to a very large extent) in Bangladesh since the formation of RAW in 1967 but it's all about world perception, every country in the world thinks that Pakistan was the aggressor in 1971, & the biggest disadvantage of being seen as an aggressor is that the common people think that u started the war when there was a relative peace (though there was none) & the world turns against that country, the only country that has the luxury to start wars & still not be seen as an aggressor is US (power speaks), so what i assume from this point here is that "IF" ever India wants Baluchistan separated from Pakistan it just have to prop up violence there to such an extent that it becomes intolerable to Pakistan & it directly attacks India (India again will be seen as the defender).

This is long debate and the world seeing Pakistan through Indian prism is also debatable because every media was sitting in New Dehli and what was fed to them was relayed.

All in all it was Indian state terrorism and we cant spare any terrorist be it our own people who side with enemy.

This is a sort of argument which i like so much that i have given a name to it, i call these types of argument a "congress argument" :D because in India if a congress spokesperson is asked how much corruption this govt. has done he counters by arguing look what had happened in the NDA era :lol: They will not defend what they are doing but will fool people by showing what others did.

Dude, This is a thread about questions on Pakistan, if u wanna ask this question than why not go to the "ask India" thread, i will be more than happy to answer ur query :)

Totally wrong comparison since you consider anyone who work against interests and integeration of India as militant and consider it right to conduct a military operation hence i believe you do NOT have any right to question the same action by us.

Its Dudette...Not Dude.. :)

How is night life in Pakistan, I mean alcohol, dance pub, etc.

How is night life in Pakistan, I mean alcohol, dance pub, etc.

Alcohol is available and there is no big mess about it. dance pubs i dont know if any are present.

BTW night life in Pakistan does not mean alcohol and dance clubs

When would Pakistani understand that there is 1 billion aspirations that Kashmir must remain in India ?

I guess we can just let the bhartis answer everything about us. Apparently they know about us more than we do.

You are right.

So the title should have been "Any questions regarding Pakistan (Ask India)"

I believe so, other than Kashmir, we would have nothing else to fight/conflict about.

Are yo crazy? If Kashmir problem is solved, we have water issue with India too. All our rivers originate in India.

But to solve all current and future problems, we need to build trust. A sort of working relationship, not necessarily friendship, because I dont think India will ever be our friend. So take that out your system.

Can someone (pakistani members) start a genuine thread where people actually answer questions honestly? This one is usual troll war with same old arguments, counter-accusations and excuses. I went through all the pages and did not learn anything new about Pakistan. Or maybe if someone can give a link to similar thread elsewhere on internet ?

Even after Kashmir and solutions of other problems, both the countries will not become Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai.

India still aspires to place Pakistan at subservient level like Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Maldives etc.

Pakistan would never accept this under any circumstances.

Therefore, unless India accepts Pakistan as an equal and strong geo-strategic power in this region, the acrimony in the relationship would continue unabated.

And India would remain hemmed in between two powerful nuclear powers in a weak geopolitical position.

Therefore, unless India accepts Pakistan as an equal and strong geo-strategic power in this region, the acrimony in the relationship would continue unabated.

:rofl: We reject your Offer chap,Pakistan can never and i literally mean never come even closer to India in any field

Even after Kashmir and solutions of other problems, both the countries will not become Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai.

India still aspires to place Pakistan at subservient level like Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Maldives etc.

Pakistan would never accept this under any circumstances.

And India would remain hemmed in between two powerful nuclear powers in a weak geopolitical position.

one of two powerful nuclear powers is China
who is the other one?????

I will probably have to close both "Pakistan & India" threads if you people did not stop fighting with each other.

Ask the questions and move on... don't start d*** measuring contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom