What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are sending him tomorrow. :wave: Give me a legit question.

As for your signature, we will remain Pakistanis, as Pakistani is not a ethnicity group.

There was no need to bring my signature into the reply.

Pakistan is created on TNT and it is based on Islam, if in the future Pakistani's change their religion, the whole thing will collapse, and the partition till that time will be stupid.

I will probably have to close both "Pakistan & India" threads if you people did not stop fighting with each other.

Ask the questions and move on... don't start d*** measuring contest

Dude! you are mods, you have all the powers to intervene and delete rogue messages and keep healthy debate goes on.

If these thread are unsuccessful than it's responsibility not lies with trollers but weak modship. :)

Dude! you are mods, you have all the powers to intervene and delete rogue messages and keep healthy debate goes on.

If these thread are unsuccessful than it's responsibility not lies with trollers but weak modship. :)

I know my job very well but members need to be responsible too. Banning them all day doesn't help us as long as the members themselves are not taking responsibility to discuss in civilised manner.

Back to topic

:rofl: We reject your Offer chap,Pakistan can never and i literally mean never come even closer to India in any field

Continue living in your make believing world.

Some years ago you guys were living and growing at Hindu Growth Rate.

Now since last some years, you have started growing because the US needs you to achieve some of her objectives.

And you all of a sudden think that India has become a super power - Duh .....

This is what upstarts do with sudden newly found riches.

We have experience of almost a thousand year of ruling India and know where your place is.

Down in the slums - stay there.

Apart from Religion , Do you think Pakistan is different from North India ?

Look Population growth ratio, Show off Culture(SUVs,Guns), Low priority for Science and Tech
High priority for Social status, All day discussing of Politics.

Now since last some years, you have started growing because the US needs you to achieve some of her objectives.
lolzzzzzz

We have experience of almost a thousand year of ruling India and know where your place is.
delusional.....

Down in the slums - stay there.
I am visiting orangi-asias largest slum now:cheesy:
Continue living in your make believing world.
550407_419949151383543_1569224439_n.jpg

one of two powerful nuclear powers is China
who is the other one?????

Pakistan - tin horn!

I don't consider India even a regional power in true sense yet.

India is geopolitically in a weaker position and can not exert its direct influence on either Pakistan or China. It still seeks American and Western support to indirectly exert influence Pakistan.

Therefore, remain where you are - which is - nowhere.

Apart from Religion , Do you think Pakistan is different from North India ?

Look Population growth ratio, Show off Culture(SUVs,Guns), Low priority for Science and Tech
High priority for Social status, All day discussing of Politics.

Punjab and sindh are essentially indian muslims, share a lot with india.....but they wont admit it due to some complex

My Question is ..

Why paksitanis call indians inferior?They have nothing as superior but still?

Indians are not inferior in any capacity. They are equally good and enterprising people.

Who says Indians are inferior. They aren't.

There are 90% pak posters on this forum who used this slang.

Pakistan - tin horn!
powerful?Comparable with China?Comparable with India

I
don't consider India even a regional power in true sense yet.
some one cares?

India is geopolitically in a weaker position and can not exert its direct influence on either Pakistan or China. It still seeks American and Western support to indirectly exert influence Pakistan.
what about a country that has a shear lack of strategic depth?

Pakistan - tin horn!

I don't consider India even a regional power in true sense yet.

Therefore, remain where you are - which is - nowhere.

its otherwise sir,

If pakistan is today then its due to blessing of U.S :).
and you seek help of U.S in solving kashmir issue ..

idk where you live n in which age :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom