What's new

Are Taliban following in the footsteps of Tamil Tigers?

What hes saying is , he doesnt mind them because they kill non muslims aswell.

What hes saying is , he doesnt mind them because they kill non muslims aswell.

Who is saying that? The newspaper report?

Where did the non Muslim bit come in here? Do you understand the difference between invaders and non Muslims?

Think before you post Aussie... Steve Irwin is your guide...

tamil tiger had the bloods of more innocents on their hand whereas taleban mostly aims to target whom they perceive as foreign invaders --though they are guilty of some crimes against humanity as well

it's a beyond stupid comparison, considering Sri Lanka has never been invaded by foreign army(s).....the tamil tigers fought a civil war whereas taleban do not aim to fight on ethnic lines; they are religiously motivated. Some may argue that most taleban are Pakhtuns but in this context it is irrelevant.

Most of Sri Lanka even the civilians rallied against the indian backed ltte....and 25 years later they fell. Taleban are more popular in Afghanistan today than they were in early 2000s and it has become quite evident.

I dont what to say .:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Taliban aiming only at those they perceive as Target whereas Tigers killed innocent.
- Says it all and says more. *facepalm*

You obliterate entire villages with heavy artillery, machine gun women and children and then we will see what will be the reaction of Taliban. Thats what the Sinhalese did.

For further reading.

www.slideshare.net/guestc07f460b/tamil-massacres-from-1952

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_the_Sri_Lankan_civil_war

If not aware of the ground situation,DONT comment.

Last edited:
Who is saying that? The newspaper report?

Where did the non Muslim bit come in here? Do you understand the difference between invaders and non Muslims?

Think before you post Aussie... Steve Irwin is your guide...

no...abu.think before you reply.

and dont call me a aussie in that manner its the same as me saying"think b4 you post ****"

tamil tiger had the bloods of more innocents on their hand whereas taleban mostly aims to target whom they perceive as foreign invaders --though they are guilty of some crimes against humanity as well

it's a beyond stupid comparison, considering Sri Lanka has never been invaded by foreign army(s).....the tamil tigers fought a civil war whereas taleban do not aim to fight on ethnic lines; they are religiously motivated. Some may argue that most taleban are Pakhtuns but in this context it is irrelevant.

Most of Sri Lanka even the civilians rallied against the indian backed ltte....and 25 years later they fell. Taleban are more popular in Afghanistan today than they were in early 2000s and it has become quite evident.

This is hilarious to say the least. But let me tell you one thing that you have put your arguments in a wrong thread due to some confusion on your part. This "Taliban" is the "bad Taliban" for Pakistan. It is not the "good Taliban". So you don't have to take Taliban's side in this thread, you have to "Berate" them. Hope you have understood. I can understand your dilemma as it is very difficult to both support "Terrorism" and "Berate" it at the same time. But as a Pakistani you have to take side of only those terrorists who are acting against India, Afghanistan,USA ,Israel, Indonesia or may be everyone but Pak. You are supposed to berate the "Pak Taliban". And as this bombing occurred in Pakistan, you are expected to curse the terrorists and not support them. Hope this clears your confusion. :):)

This is hilarious to say the least. But let me tell you one thing that you have put your arguments in a wrong thread due to some confusion on your part.

you are very offensive
finding terrorism hilarious means you have a serious mental problem
I hope your posts see you kicked out soon

speak for your self only.. dont bring in other countries if you want to justify the Indian "cultrual centres" in Afghanistan.

my dear freinds have suffered due to the support to the terrorist BLA from Afghanistan so dont try to play innocent...
the Indian involement in Afhganistan is entirely malicious and troublesome whatever happens to Taliban is a done deal but your BLA friends will join Tamil Tigers Chief Prabhakaran and Akbar Bughti in the near future too.

you are trying to give Taliban far more credit than they are capible of.. they are a terrorerial menace of Afghanistan and Pakistan and will be dealt according to what Pakistan or Afghanistan feels fit.

the most die hard arseholes will be eleminated
the disillusioned ones that joined taliban due to local curroption etc will be brought back
the ones that are willing to talk will have the chance to get into the political process.

for me all taliban ideology is barbaric and there is no argument about it.. but if they have the public support and this is the way they want to live their lives then fine by me...
my advice to you is not to loose sleep over it and better packup and get the fcuk out of Afghanistan because the moment uncle Sam leaves, Taliban will switch their attention to the remaining unwelcome visitors.

Last edited:
i really wonder how could those people be so brainwashed that they kill themselves along with other even if that includes babies????? :frown:

I am actually fuming when I read your innocent sentence..
how old are you my gullible friend?

were you concieved when the female tamil bomber blew Rajev Ghandi up?
did you come of age when LTTE was using young and child soldiers on suicide missions all over Sirilanka

the Answer to your question is...
this is called madness and mental sickness... this trait has no nationality and is not bound by time, faith or ethincity.. it has been done throughout in Human history..

in Rowanda the Hutus known as Akazu didnt just kill women and children they first rapped them and had their parents kill them with hammers and finsihed off their parents.... check out how the Muslims of Gujrat paid after the attack on the trains.

try checking out what happened in American civil war and what happened to Latinos in the south and the natives..

I find it very irritating whenever people try to imply that is if all this terrorism is something post 911 and Muslim specific only.

talking about the brain washing go check out the despicible subhuman for a beast called madeleine albright who termed the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi CHILDREN acceptable...

TELL ME DESI ... I DARE YOU... TELL ME

CAN TALIBAN TOP THAT??
COME ON AND GIVE ME YOUR SORRY EXCUSES...

I guess foreign invaders were receiving food at a UN station...

The taleban as god thinking has so much support among Pakistanis i doubt it'll be gone anytime soon.
BTW isn't this bajaur which PA had declared clear of Taleban?

listen up kid

dont cut out a sentence and then make your obnoxious comments

he was obviously talking about taliban fighting the NATO forces.. and you brought in the incident of suicide attack..

your intent is trolling and malicious by calling Pakistanis supporters of suicide attack.. why dont you give your sad hatred a rest, specially when there is a human tragedy at hand?

you are nothing biggoted oaf trying to be a smug poster...

listen up kid

dont cut out a sentence and then make your obnoxious comments

he was obviously talking about taliban fighting the NATO forces.. and you brought in the incident of suicide attack..

your intent is trolling and malicious by calling Pakistanis supporters of suicide attack.. why dont you give your sad hatred a rest, specially when there is a human tragedy at hand?

you are nothing biggoted oaf trying to be a smug poster...

Bring out those reading glasses old man, the thread is about a Taliban woman suicide bomber blowing up a food station .
I need not call anyone supporters of Taliban here, they are self evident and damn proud of the fact too. What I pointed out was a fact thet Taliban do blow up innocents when it suits them. Trying to label them as hell holy fighters of freedom is all hogwash.

Bigoted as a word suits those who refuse to look beyond their own obstinate prejudices, even in face of contrary facts, you can find plenty of people to label that with and your other expressions of rich vocabulary around here if you look hard enough.

Bring out those reading glasses old man
I need not call anyone supporters of Taliban here.

I've got my reading glasses smartie
just explain this

The taleban as god thinking has so much support among Pakistanis i doubt it'll be gone anytime soon.
BTW isn't this bajaur which PA had declared clear of Taleban?

going by your definition all Indians support buring the passengers of Samjhota express alive ?

what makes you think that we Pakistanis support bombing a food camp? I hope that you understand the question..I will make it easy for you.. the hint is in the previous paragraph..

I am looking forward to your answer

Last edited:
I've got my reading glasses smartie
just explain this

going by your definition all Indians support buring the passengers of Samjhota express alive ?

what makes you think that we Pakistanis support bombing a food camp? I hope that you understand the question..I will make it easy for you.. the hint is in the previous paragraph..

I am looking forward to your answer

That statement was based on the replies on this thread and specifically quoted too. You initially questioned my intent now you are trying to twist out of it.
Where did I mention Pkaistanis support bombing food camps? The proper interpretation was support of Taliban and defending them as fighters for freedom, which if you go by the threads here is quite obvious in many Pakistanis minds.

Trying to provoke by accusation or insinuation is an age old means, better try something new to get your desired effect dear Think-Tank.

Tamil Tigers were foreigners and so is TTP.
Sawatis who met them declared them foreigners.

Back
Top Bottom