ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Of course this was denied by noon league gov controlled by army

Why?

Does Russia not sell to India?
Ridiculous
At least Russia never claims she is neutral or denied sales. Shameless FO bunch of occupying army tainted generals touts don't even feel shame by denying the arms sales.
Those days are long gone when generals used to lie about their kurtoots and got away with it nowadays you can see it on the transaction papers the day, the products and the price they paid. begartets are always going to be begarets.

Who cares

I want Russia to win, but still I support as much weapons sales as possible

Hell we should sell to both sides

Of course this was denied by noon league gov controlled by army

..You can't get away with putting noon leak into everything to make it evoke feelings.. where your version of story falls short of reasoning and becomes exposed as a propaganda against state.
Selling weapons to a country should not be equated as picking side of a party in war unless the two countries have a strategic partnership which Pakistan and Ukraine don't have..Russia supplied India with weapons for last 75 years in war and peace times yet pakistan didnt declare it as an enemy and yet Pakistan voted abstain at UN...

Last edited:
At least Russia never claims she is neutral or denied sales. Shameless FO bunch of occupying army tainted generals touts don't even feel shame by denying the arms sales.
Those days are long gone when generals used to lie about their kurtoots and got away with it nowadays you can see it on the transaction papers the day, the products and the price they paid. begartets are always going to be begarets.

I bet if imran khan sleeps with your mom you will beess bitter

I bet if imran khan sleeps with your mom you will beess bitter
I reported to the MODs but no action was taken just goes to show what sherbet Mods are having.
As far as Mrc you are concerned, you are no body just a product of bad upbringing and incompetent like your masters who have got nothing to contribute that's why instead of soldiering they are resorted to torture and killings to save their kingdom.
Thanks to Allah what I have got, my daily tea bill will be more then your year long salary so betting with me will end up tears for you. Since you can't bet with me as we are on two different levels and planets so stay in your limits, learn some manners and educate yourself will serve you better instead of polluting the thread.

Why?

Ridiculous
Yes, Russia provides you JF17 engine, the backbone of Pak Air Force. Plus, all transport helicopters too, even air refuelers..

Plus, massive shortage of 122mm in the market and only POF has the production... so NATO run the scanner of Pak inventory and guess they found what they need .. Right now hardly any country producing 122 mm ..

1700055783862.png

A Ukrainian artilleryman carries a 122-mm shell for a 2S1 Gvozdika self-propelled howitzer at a position along the front line near Bakhmut on December 10.

A Ukrainian artilleryman carries a 122-mm shell for a 2S1 Gvozdika self-propelled howitzer at a position along the front line near Bakhmut on December 10.

1700056083859.png

@iLION12345_1

1700056182221.png

Last edited:
I reported to the MODs but no action was taken just goes to show what sherbet Mods are having.
As far as Mrc you are concerned, you are no body just a product of bad upbringing and incompetent like your masters who have got nothing to contribute that's why instead of soldiering they are resorted to torture and killings to save their kingdom.
Thanks to Allah what I have got, my daily tea bill will be more then your year long salary so betting with me will end up tears for you. Since you can't bet with me as we are on two different levels and planets so stay in your limits, learn some manners and educate yourself will serve you better instead of polluting the thread.

Aray ja... Teray jaisay nauker nahi rkhtay

Apni mama ko jail bhaij da

Yes, Russia provides you JF17 engine, the backbone of Pak Air Force. Plus, all transport helicopters too, even air refuelers..
And s400 s 300 and 90% of what's used to kill kashmiris to India so

This is just buissness

Did Russia cut diplomatic ties with Pakistan? If not, you guys take a chill pill.

Sabir Mithu
Sabir Mithu
Sabir Mithu
Repeat after me
Sabir Mithu
Key to all
Sabir Mithu
He ain't the military
Why is Sabir Mithu behind kicking Afghans out? It's all about $$$$.
Sabir Mithu
Run run run parrot Sabir Mithu... That's where it's gonna hurt many many .... Sabir mithu
ISPR11.jpeg

Link chain of that money is in above picture... Where that money is parked? In accounts of those in above picture...
Whole Pakistan knows it.......
PS don't forget the background symbol it's also involved..

Last edited:
Why?

Ridiculous

Russia has an open military sales relationship with India over several decades. It has evolved to something mutual beneficial for both sides

Plus Russia supplies RD-93 engines, Mi-17 choppers and Il-78 tankers to Pakistan

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom