What's new

As Obama visits, signs that India is pushing back against China

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in NY, I know Edison very well. It may be called "little India" but delude yourself into thinking Jews don't around there. Have you ever heard George W. Bush speak? Do you think he represents the caliber of the average American president?

I wasn't talking about Jews or anyone else. I was only commenting on the fact that Edison NJ has a lot of Indian shops, including paan shops. Read my original post to see the context.

You desreve these kind of words indians. Thats why I did that against you idiot!

Really ??AFAIK PDF have some laws .You can spit your local language in your local corner or whatever.
So your post is reported

="Folkindia, post: 6689707, member: 166033"
Ps. It's spelt 'tirade'.

"Spelt?" hmmm....you gave yourself away...

The difference between spelled and spelt (grammar lesson)

"In America, spelled dominates. The use of spelt as the past tense or past participle of to spell is considered a spelling mistake by many. It will certainly annoy a fair proportion of your readers."

Last edited:
Well Peter, I was born and raised in the UK and relocated. Hence, i don't talk/chat in 'American-English'. Read over all of my posts.

Ps. It's 'spelt' in the UK and 'spelled' in the US. Now jog along chap.

Trying my level best to contain my laughter, I'm about ready to roll
"Spelt?" hmmm....you gave yourself away...

The difference between spelled and spelt (grammar lesson)

"In America, spelled dominates. The use of spelt as the past tense or past participle of to spell is considered a spelling mistake by many. It will certainly annoy a fair proportion of your readers."

Ps. It's 'spelt' in the UK and 'spelled' in the US. Now jog along chap.

Why the Ps? Just open your eyes and actually read the webpage I linked instead of just repeating it...chap!

"Americans Demand Spelled
In America, spelled dominates. The use of spelt as the past tense or past participle of to spell is considered a spelling mistake by many. It will certainly annoy a fair proportion of your readers.
Brits Prefer Spelt
Outside America, spelt is more common, but spelled is generally accepted. (This is almost certainly a result of American influence spreading.)"

All south Asian states favor China over India. Only thing big about India is its population and its size. Find me one South Asian country that can be regarded as an Indian 'ally'...there is none due to India's own silly quest for hegemonic control of the region which won't come to fruition.
Nepal, bhutan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Myanmar and now srilanka back ......except pakistan and china all neighbours are ally of india..

China now dominates South Asia. India cannot beat China even in its own backyard. China has far more resources than India. India is surrounded by Chinese allies and China is building the string of pearls which every South Asian country welcomes.
Wrong brother, China is now surrounded by indian allies like japan, Vietnam, taiwan,Afghanistan, mongolia, Russia, Thailand, burma even indonesia.....by d way who is your ally except North Korea and pakistan?

Umm peter, i think i have answered your query already. You were trying to insinuate that i'm not an American, i have already professed that i have relocated from the UK. Hence, the 'British-English'. Good day.

Ps. Read over all of my posts, in order to validate my claim.

Why the Ps? Just open your eyes and actually read the webpage I linked instead of just repeating it...chap!

"Americans Demand Spelled
In America, spelled dominates. The use of spelt as the past tense or past participle of to spell is considered a spelling mistake by many. It will certainly annoy a fair proportion of your readers.
Brits Prefer Spelt
Outside America, spelt is more common, but spelled is generally accepted. (This is almost certainly a result of American influence spreading.)"

Nepal, bhutan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Myanmar and now srilanka back ......except pakistan and china all neighbours are ally of india..

Wrong brother, China is now surrounded by indian allies like japan, Vietnam, taiwan,Afghanistan, mongolia, Russia, Thailand, burma even indonesia ....... ....

Breathtaking lists indeed, especially when I read Afghanistan, Thailand, Taiwan ... ... Are these just your findings or commonly known over there?

Breathtaking lists indeed, especially when I read Afghanistan, Thailand, Taiwan ... ... Are these just your findings or commonly known over there?
Take a deep breath and try to digest the facts.India may soon recognise the real china that is Republic of China not some fake rebel controlled nation..like isis controlled some part of Iraq and Syria communist rebels have captured some part of China. ....china and chinese people will one day became independent with complete freedom and democracy....and india will help as much as possible to liberate chinese people...long live original china....Hindi chini bhai bhai
Foreign relations of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China–India relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India–United States relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India–Russia relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Take some time read India's relations with powerful nations....India is a selfish nation who always coperate with other nations for his own benefit...India also provided its enemy nation pakistan as a most favoured nation status to do business. ....what india doing with us is business, with Russia is business,with japan is business, with china we are also doing business...

Last edited:
Take a deep breath and try to digest the facts.India may soon recognise the real china that is Republic of China not some fake rebel controlled nation..like isis controlled some part of Iraq and Syria communist rebels have captured some part of China. ....china and chinese people will one day became independent with complete freedom and democracy....and india will help as much as possible to liberate chinese people...long live original china....Hindi chini bhai bhai
Foreign relations of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China–India relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India–United States relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India–Russia relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Take some time read India's relations with powerful nations....India is a selfish nation who always coperate with other nations for his own benefit...India also provided its enemy nation pakistan as a most favoured nation status to do business. ....what india doing with us is business, with Russia is business,with japan is business, with china we are also doing business...

Deep breath taken, shall we start now? Now check your amazing list of Indian allies that surround China ...

Afghanistan as ally? You mean Taliban or the new Pakistan-friendly government?

Bangladesh as ally? You mean the country you went in war with?

Russia as ally? Even you have got green-light from you new sugar daddy, you mean the Russia which is also China's ally?

Mongolia as ally? The one between China and Russia?

Taiwan as ally? ROC exists for >1 century, go recognize the sooner the better as you said, do it. I bet you just big mouth and can't do anything say within 1 month? 1 year? Don't fail your bold talk will you? The original British India is well governed, unlike the fake mess now in hands of big-mouth delusionals threatening the good people of Pakistan and Bangladesh. Long gone the good old British India. And what the hack is "Hindi chini bhai bhai"?

Thailand as ally, that's the funny part, "ally" of what exactly?

India's relations with powerful nations? Yeah check India's weight first before talking about any fair relations in geopolitics. Put aside the doing business mumbo jumbo, who doesn't? Now back to your amazing list of allies, who are they?

English please?? Obama in in India so I know you can speak the language. Gotta write it for us Americans too (or dumb Americans as you guys with super technical minds refer to us :) )

Oye @Orangzaib/ Aurangzeb miya; so you changed your nick..... "change of heart"; what? :lol:
What else can you change, your ancestry and origins, quite magical; really. LOLWA

Oye @Orangzaib/ Aurangzeb miya; so you changed your nick..... "change of heart"; what? :lol:
What else can you change, your ancestry and origins, quite magical; really. LOLWA

There is no change of heart lol. I stand by basic human principles, liberty, freedom, justice and equality for all.

Really ??AFAIK PDF have some laws .You can spit your local language in your local corner or whatever.
So your post is reported
My psot is reported. Because you (indian) didn`t liked what I said! But get a life. Grow up further. This is a Pakistani Forum. Not Indian. You cannot decide that wich language is allow here or not. Indians like you should mind your own business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom