What's new

Asim munier murda bad: skardu

Selective blaming on Army where suitable - blah lol

Army has reactivated their Sectarian dogs in Chilas to divert attention from their sabotage of democratic process in GB. SSP sponsored bill was passed in a hurry in the last days of parliament to promote sectarian terrorism in the country.

Only a popular public leader can say: We'll eat grass but have the bomb, or We will not think to retaliate but will retaliate. And, these statements come true by HIS PERMISSION....

The Hak of the Halk comes from the HAK....

Will these fools ever understand it???
These PTI fans have to make their mind that Army brought IK in power otherwise Stop blaming Army for everything

How can they believe that the earth is flat?
Exactly. Suiting own narrative is not the truth.

When it’s about IK - ohh he came into power on his own.

Rest of issues - Blame Army.

But where we do agree is that the Fauj violated the constitution and committed treason for/against Imran Khan (as it has going back in almost every election going back to Ayub Khan, at least) and the demand is that the Fauj stop committing treason and destroying the country, stop this facist crackdown against the PTI and any other dissenters and critics, and allow free and fair elections and respect civilian supremacy and oversight, regardless of who ends up being elected.
this makes a new case against Army as well as IK.

Now IK is littered with cases already, who will make cases against Army ? That’s what I was discussing in another thread. Lawyers need to unite for this.

If IK is getting punished, then Army should get punished too. The irony is - public and lawyers aren’t up to it. Start with retired COAS, Bajwa.

Last edited:
But where we do agree is that the Fauj violated the constitution and committed treason for/against Imran Khan (as it has going back)
In reality, putting hand on serving COAS is next to impossible but junior officers can have cases made against them. This affects promotion and perks. The case originates from any civil court and then can formally go to military court.

It has been done in past. I remember there is a member “last of the patriots” Jo bahut bharkain maar raha tha about an army officer facilitating snuggling or something. When I confronted him to report the officer, his sh1t froze and he got against me. Such cases are reported and dealt with.

In such particular case, NAB cannot be trusted but other courts can be if lawyers join hands. Starting from Bajwa since it’s easier to go after a retired senior officer than serving senior officer.

But where’s the unity of lawyers now.

Last edited:
and there is one more thing:

PTI’s legal team should be aggressive in IK’s defence but they should also go after leaders of all other political parties and ensure those leaders are jailed too.

This still fails to tackle the fundamental contradiction in the claim that Imran Khan was handpicked by the military junta in 2018, essentially implying he lacked widespread public backing. This argument cannot be reconciled with the fact that the overwhelming majority of Pakistanis, who deeply cherished and respected the Army, turned against them when they ousted an unpopular(?) leader they themselves had handpicked.

Unless, of course, you're implying that Imran Khan gained popularity only after becoming the PM. But if that were the case, wouldn't it be an even greater crime by the military junta to remove a competent government that was effectively winning public support? No matter how much effort you put into it, your stance doesn't hold up logically.
Logic doesn't matter

This is military not a democracy what matters is "sir, yes sir"

In reality, putting hand on serving COAS is next to impossible but junior officers can have cases made against them. This affects promotion and perks. The case originates from any civil court and then can formally go to military court.

It has been done in past. I remember there is a member “last of the patriots” Jo bahut bharkain maar raha tha about an army officer facilitating snuggling or something. When I confronted him to report the officer, his sh1t froze and he got against me. Such cases are reported and dealt with.

In such particular case, NAB cannot be trusted but other courts can be if lawyers join hands. Starting from Bajwa since it’s easier to go after a retired senior officer than serving senior officer.

But where’s the unity of lawyers now.
Now you are playing with peoples intelligence.

I would respectfully suggest that we stop even bothering to correct Faujeets and PDM supporters on this.

Its just an attempt to distract and get everyone bogged down arguing over the nitry gritty of the PTI government, when in actuality what these allegations (whether the Fauj helped or hindered the PTI) clearly acknowledge is that the Fauj violated the constitution and committed treason in the 2018 elections.

The Fauj’s own propaganda against Imran Khan is an acceptance of complicity in treason, and what we want now is for the Fauj to stop rigging elections and stop meddling iand manipulating domestic political dynamics and stick to following civilian oversight and orders.
Notice how they self incriminate themselves with their defence.
IK was removed as he was a traitor but IK was also brought in by us. Army interference and attack on constitution proved.
NS was brought down for same reasons but now being helped. Army interference and attack on constitution proved again.

Last edited:
This the hypocrisy I’m taking about then unless condemn IK method of coming into power.
Do you have trouble comprehending English?

Here, let me quote it again:

we do agree is that the Fauj violated the constitution and committed treason for/against Imran Khan (as it has going back in almost every election going back to Ayub Khan, at least) and the demand is that the Fauj stop committing treason and destroying the country,
What part of the above do you take issue with?

These PTI fans have to make their mind that Army brought IK in power otherwise Stop blaming Army for everything
Who forced the Army to bring IK into power (just going with your illogical claim for a bit)? Who forced the Army to, once again, violate the constitution and commit treason?

When will the Army stop violating the constitution, committing treason and persecuting the political leadership, workers and supporters of one of the largest political parties in Pakistan?

Why are YOU not calling for an end to the Fauj’s fascist crackdown on the PTI, media and other dissenters and critics?

this makes a new case against Army as well as IK
A case against IK for what? Did he force the Fauj to violate the constitution, rig elections and install him in power?

And even assuming Bajwa gets one of the Army’s other traitorous mouthpieces (Tareen or Khattak) to claim that ‘IK told us to ask Bajwa to help him win elections’, its hearsay without tangible evidence and the crime was still committed by the COAS in actually moving ahead with any such alleged ‘request’.

For heavens sake, we teach our kids this basic lesson, “if your friend tells you to jump off a cliff, and you do it, you’re the idiot for jumping off a cliff, not your friend for suggesting it”.

You’re telling me that the case against IK here is that he “asked the COAS to jump off a cliff and the COAS jumped”.

Just fucking wow. The more you defend the Fauj, the more you make it look like a bunch of imbeciles.

@Signalian you admit army brought IK to power and Bajwa was working with IK on unconstitutional activities.
That’s enough to explain why Pakistan is a mess today. Army more focused on politics rather than fighting. IK already in jail. Now send Bajwa and Munir to jail.

Back
Top Bottom