What's new

Asim munier murda bad: skardu

IK is reminding me of that imprisoned British Colonel in the movie "The Bridge on the River Kwai", who couldn't be robbed of his dignity, determination, diligence and character by his Japanese captors no matter how hard they tried with all sorts abuses and torture....

IK has learnt few good things from the British.....

Same fauj which rigged and brought PTI into power- but that is considered halal.
:-)

PTI and it’s fans embody hypocrisy and lies, just like other political parties of Pakistan and their fans.

Bajwa was best for PTI when IK was in power. Total lunacy.

Imran khan holds the honour of licking these shiny DMS of Army officers, making bestie out of Bajwa and accepting rigging to come in power.

But that’s acceptable coz it’s the righteous IK 😀
Have u listen to confession of Khawja Asif. He was loosing the elections and suddenly the whole system went doen and when it comes back he was winning. Khawaja Asif accepted on record that he called establishment and they made him win election after RTS get restarted.

Imran khan actual seats were higher but it was manipulated so that he can form the gov only with small parties and independents so that he could be controlled. Thats what happened in 2018.

If u have any reservation u can view recent speech of shahbaz gill in a university and analysis of Dr. Moeed Pirzada, who was monitoring elections and has claimed that between 20 to 25 seats were being lead by PTI before RTS going down and then the same was reversed when RTS got online.

Other than that if PTI is so unpopular then why they were not removed through election and why those same independents were used to remove him that were supplied by establishment ?

If u still understand the whole game then i can feel sorry for you nothing else.

I fail to understand the handpicked argument.

Whats the assumption here? Was IK so unpopular that he wouldn’t be able to rake in majority to form a government, hence there was massive rigging to make sure he wins?

His struggle of 22 years, his jalsas attracting thousands, gradually winning in KP. Or was that all part of a handpicked plan?

I am not denying IK or other parties were not helped. But the fundamental problem still exists. Why is the army involved in political engineering and treasonous activities?

I fail to understand the handpicked argument.

Whats the assumption here? Was IK so unpopular that he wouldn’t be able to rake in majority to form a government, hence there was massive rigging to make sure he wins?

His struggle of 22 years, his jalsas attracting thousands, gradually winning in KP. Or was that all part of a handpicked plan?
Exactly , this is propaganda spread by establishment and PDM. The facts on ground are totally against it. Even if u consider PDF as a sample size from population then even by that standard PTI popularity is and was far greater then the seats they got...

Riging is winning of local election by Ppp in karachi ... u can take any survey and there is no chance ppp getting more than 20% of voting but here not only they got half of the seats but also managed to keep PTI councellor out of the selection process with the help of police but supporters of estalishment will keep a blind eye on that

Last edited:
A case against IK for what? Did he force the Fauj to violate the constitution, rig elections and install him in power?

And even assuming Bajwa gets one of the Army’s other traitorous mouthpieces (Tareen or Khattak) to claim that ‘IK told us to ask Bajwa to help him win elections’, its hearsay without tangible evidence and the crime was still committed by the COAS in actually moving ahead with any such alleged ‘request’.

For heavens sake, we teach our kids this basic lesson, “if your friend tells you to jump off a cliff, and you do it, you’re the idiot for jumping off a cliff, not your friend for suggesting it”.

You’re telling me that the case against IK here is that he “asked the COAS to jump off a cliff and the COAS jumped”.

Just fucking wow. The more you defend the Fauj, the more you make it look like a bunch of imbeciles.
I think you have a comprehension issue, not me. I didn’t defend Army, both parties are wrong. IK accepted help from Army to come in power, he didn’t become PM on own merit. What Army did, we know since we were born.

I gave a solution. You have any practical solution or just defending PTI like another fanboy ?

Have u listen to confession of Khawja Asif. He was loosing the elections and suddenly the whole system went doen and when it comes back he was winning. Khawaja Asif accepted on record that he called establishment and they made him win election after RTS get restarted.

Imran khan actual seats were higher but it was manipulated so that he can form the gov only with small parties and independents so that he could be controlled. Thats what happened in 2018.

If u have any reservation u can view recent speech of shahbaz gill in a university and analysis of Dr. Moeed Pirzada, who was monitoring elections and has claimed that between 20 to 25 seats were being lead by PTI before RTS going down and then the same was reversed when RTS got online.

Other than that if PTI is so unpopular then why they were not removed through election and why those same independents were used to remove him that were supplied by establishment ?

If u still understand the whole game then i can feel sorry for you nothing else.
yeah guess who made IK’s seat higher.

Last edited:
A case against IK for what? Did he force the Fauj to violate the constitution, rig elections and install him in power?

And even assuming Bajwa gets one of the Army’s other traitorous mouthpieces (Tareen or Khattak) to claim that ‘IK told us to ask Bajwa to help him win elections’, its hearsay without tangible evidence and the crime was still committed by the COAS in actually moving ahead with any such alleged ‘request’.

For heavens sake, we teach our kids this basic lesson, “if your friend tells you to jump off a cliff, and you do it, you’re the idiot for jumping off a cliff, not your friend for suggesting it”.

You’re telling me that the case against IK here is that he “asked the COAS to jump off a cliff and the COAS jumped”.

Just fucking wow. The more you defend the Fauj, the more you make it look like a bunch of imbeciles.
You really think that ISI wanted somebody else in power but IK became PM coz public support was high for him and he won on merit ? Really ?

Then please don’t blame Army anymore since if Army lets this slip by, when the basic notion is that Army controls “everything”. Here even if atta gets inflated, Army is blamed, then Army would let a PM come in power who is not its choice ? Come on, common sense jut died.

I believe there were 30 odd seats where PTI lost by a few hundred votes. Just the right amount to keep IK a lame duck, dependant on sepoys' B teams of MQM and BAP.

In reality, putting hand on serving COAS is next to impossible but junior officers can have cases made against them. This affects promotion and perks. The case originates from any civil court and then can formally go to military court.

It has been done in past. I remember there is a member “last of the patriots” Jo bahut bharkain maar raha tha about an army officer facilitating snuggling or something. When I confronted him to report the officer, his sh1t froze and he got against me. Such cases are reported and dealt with.

In such particular case, NAB cannot be trusted but other courts can be if lawyers join hands. Starting from Bajwa since it’s easier to go after a retired senior officer than serving senior officer.

But where’s the unity of lawyers now.
Buddy, you want the poor guy to have a fate worse than Hasan Askari. Aap ki masoom batien pe kia kahiye.

This current mess started in Oct 2021. IK was partial responsible to back on one guy too much & not letting go of his ego.
In my eyes Faiz Hameed is the guy to be hanged, that son of bun is ultimate piece.
That is what happens when non int guys parachute at 2 star slots with no exp of intel for a single day.
AM unlike QJB is smart. He has something concrete, 2024 is the year for that.
IK & PA should find a middle ground to get out of this mess, he has his fair share of mistakes but the good thing is he accepts unlike 2 other buffoons sitting in London

IK & PA should find a middle ground to get out of this mess
Egos need to be buried. Even our friends have retry much written us off due to our antics. And our adversaries have a free pass right now to do what they want without being challenged.

You really think that ISI wanted somebody else in power but IK became PM coz public support was high for him and he won on merit ? Really ?

Then please don’t blame Army anymore since if Army lets this slip by, when the basic notion is that Army controls “everything”. Here even if atta gets inflated, Army is blamed, then Army would let a PM come in power who is not its choice ? Come on, common sense jut died.
You keep deflecting.

The bottom line is this - you claim that the Fauj rigged the elections to put the PTI in power - that is an admission of violating the constitution and therefore treason by the Fauj.

either you are dumb or pretending to be.

I gave a solution in post 52.
You continue to have problems with comprehending the issue. Any election rigging in 2018 by the Fauj (against PTI or for PTI) is solely the Fauj’s fault.

And your ‘solution’ is not really a solution. How exactly does that stop the Fauj’s current fascist crackdown on the PTI and allow for free and fair elections?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom