What's new

At 7.6%, India is the fastest-growing economy or the best data fudger

Okay, Bangladeshi GDP will cross India's by 2020, China's by 2025, and USA's by 2030. Or do you expect it to be faster?

You have lost the argument that BD can grow faster than India.

Even with much worse infrastructure BD is growing as fast as India.

By the early 2020s, the unitary BD state will be growing a lot faster than the multi-ethnic Indian one.

Last edited:

By the early 2020s, the unitary BD state will be growing a lot faster than the mukti-ethnic Indian one.

I never did any such argument, let alone losing it. Bangladesh's growth rate with its small base hardly matters for us.

I never did any such argument, let alone losing it. Bangladesh's growth rate with its small base hardly matters for us.

Yes with a GDP capita that is around 80% that of India is a "small" base. BD and India are at a very similar level
of economic development.

What matters is that BD will end up being substantially wealthier than India and then Indians in neighbouring states
will start wondering what they are getting out of being in the Indian Union.

Last edited:
Yes with a GDP capita that is around 80% that of India is a "small" base. BD and India are at a very similar level
of economic denvelopment.

What matters is that BD will end up being substantially wealthier than India and then Indians in neighbouring states
will start wondering what they are getting out of being in the Indian Union.

:lol:

BD government estimated in 2009 that there were 500,000 illegal Indians living in BD.
There must be at least a million of them by now.
Unlike miser Indians , BD takes pity and let's them earn an honest living as they cannot do it
in their home country.

BD government estimated in 2009 that there were 500,000 illegal Indians living in BD.
There must be at least a million of them by now.
Unlike miser Indians , BD takes pity and let's them earn an honest living as they cannot do it
in their home country.

Open a new thread and discuss it. Bangladesh has only 2/3rd of our per capita income with dismal infrastructure, there is no illegal Indians in Bangladesh barring maybe some criminals crossing over to escape the police. All the Indians working in Bangladesh are professionals and skilled workers helping Bangladesh to run its businesses and industries, legally. It is India that suffers a never ending flow of illegal Bangladeshis on our soil.

I will NOT reply to your OFF TOPIC posts anymore. Open a new thread if you want to discuss this.

The point is that BD has a more severe infrastructure deficity than India and so can increase it's current 7%
GDP growth to 8-9% mark when this is remedied in the early 2020s.

What can India do to increase growth since as you say Indian infrastructure is much more impressive than BD currently?

Why do you compare BD economy with India? BD economy is based on hard working capital and fully funded by internal sources. You need to wait and see.
A balloon can fly only that much.

By the early 2020s, the unitary BD state will be growing a lot faster than the multi-ethnic Indian one.

BD does not need to grow faster than India to overtake India. Look, BD had been growing slower than India all along yet BD already started surpassing India.

India's FDI fraud:

Mauritius, which is a 70% tourism dependent economy/GDP worth 13 billion USD, with paltry exports of 3 billion USD, is a top source of FDI for 2.4 trillion economy India.

ROFOL dada ROFOL

BD does not need to grow faster than India to overtake India. Look, BD had been growing slower than India all along yet BD already started surpassing India.
Care to explain in which field BD surpasses India?????
Illegal Immigration:D

Care to explain in which field BD surpasses India?????
Illegal Immigration:D

Textile & garments.

After China, its tiny Bangladesh all the way!

Bangladesh1-1.jpg

Last edited:
India's fraud:

Mauritius, which is a 70% tourism dependent economy/GDP worth 13 billion USD, with paltry exports of 3 billion USD, is a top source of FDI for 2.4 trillion economy India.

ROFOL dada ROFOL
Its not fraud
India signed a tax treaty with Mauritius. So everybody does their FDI through Mauritius to save tax

Its not fraud
India signed a tax treaty with Mauritius. So everybody does their FDI through Mauritius to save tax

Kings are born, not made.

Similarly, FDI happens, its not done.

Indian people send their money to Mauritius for money laundering and call it back to India to save on tax is not FDI.

No such FDI standard parallels in the world.

Money laundering is Illegal act and any illegal means can not be associated with FDI.

Your post makes a nice infant out of you.
Or, what a joke.

I don't know much about others but for me......
I work with Tata Motors, India's leading Commercial vehicle manufacturer. Our MoM production is consistently increasing in double digits for last 6 months. It gives me much confidance in the growth of the economy.
But the CongrASS thinks otherwise!

Even Vadhra, the future emperor of the Congress thinks India is a banana republic filled with 'mango people'! :sarcastic:

But the CongrASS thinks otherwise!

Even Vadhra, the future emperor of the Congress thinks India is a banana republic filled with 'mango people'! :sarcastic:

I stopped thinking about them the day Modi came into power. Heck they are lesser in no than a reginol party in the assembly.
With the dedication this Govt is working I am quite confident that economy will be at 9% by 2019, CAD below 2% and reaching $3 Tri economy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom