What's new

Attack on Pakistan is an attack on all?

:taz:

Just kidding....I'm looking at Pakistan's security from their perspective....this is their worst case scenario.......its what you call MAD (as per MAD doctrine - Mutually Assured Destruction)....remember the key word...DETERRENCE!:cheers:

Remember if detterence fails.....this could lead to conflict on a bigger stage! Peace is the best option.....but Humans liked to learn the hardway!

Here we go once againg with RAW, MOSSAD, and CIA. The deterrence that you are talking about is all internal. Look at the psychic of the pakistan people to stop these talibs. Clearly, you cannot, and the blame game and frustartion is the outsiders once again.

One should do a heavy soul searching, what the out look of the country is, wonder why no one is backing you besides United States. hummmmm!!!!

Well if Pakistan goes down, why not take everyone who caused problems for Pakistan down too especially our neighbor that we fought three wars against.

What I trying to say is that having an open stated goal like that is equivalent of saying "isolate me, don't trade with me and sanction me". The only country outside of cold war to try that policy was North Korea and they are getting into trouble for it.
Another problem with such a policy is that what you do will be determined by your enemies actions. For example, if "big global power" is having problems with your neighbour, all they have to do is to start problems in Pakistan. Pakistan is guaranteed to go down and take neighbour with it.

The aim of foreign powers is to cause internal disruption...weaken the state further...and then make it subservient to foreign powers......the agenda of US and its allies!........I hope that Pakistan plays the double game...milk them as much as possible and then screw them....so that they can have an honourable F**K**G EXIT...LIKE THE RUSSIANS!:usflag:

This has been tried in the past & is precisely the reason ( running with the hare & hunting with the hound) for most grief Pak is facing. while there may be wizards in the establishment there, we need to allow the same level of comprehension to others as well who can see thru.

Pak I feel has to decide which boat it wishes to sail in. There is no way hardliners can be appeased & the world fooled alongside. In any case I (we) are no one to suggest what pak must to even its keel , its for the ppl of Pak to decide whats best for them - a hard line Islamic method of governance or a moderate one which imbibes Islamic values yet keeps the nation in sync with the world.

lastly No, an attack on Pak is not an attack on all.

Great deal of good that policy did for North Korea!

well Noth Korea has not been invaded yet....furthermore its attitude and reaction is making its adversaries a lot more cautious!.....hence I believe Detterence is working!!!

All the threats against its launch of a long range ballistic missile or SLV has not materialised to really anything!!!:disagree:;)

Here we go once againg with RAW, MOSSAD, and CIA. The deterrence that you are talking about is all internal. Look at the psychic of the pakistan people to stop these talibs. Clearly, you cannot, and the blame game and frustartion is the outsiders once again.

One should do a heavy soul searching, what the out look of the country is, wonder why no one is backing you besides United States. hummmmm!!!!

Pakistan's problems have been created and 'engineered' by foreign elements. Pakistan's leadership have caused a lot of the internal issues due to their stupidity, corruption etc.....However, foreign parties have been causing further instability by providing covert support to 'dissaffected' groups. Their is evidence that the CIA is playing a double game with Baluchi insurgents - so that pressure can be mounted on Pakistan!...the CIA has a history of causing mayhem in many parts of the world...eg..Cuba, South america...it has a budget of $30 million + to distablise Iran.

Further, Mossad, RAW, KHAD etc are further contributing to Pakistan's insecurity. All of them are playing a dirty game.........Pakistan needs Courageous leaders to tackle issues....they need to be firm!!

Had the US not invaded Afghanistan.....Pakistan's problems were not as bad!:pdf:

This has been tried in the past & is precisely the reason ( running with the hare & hunting with the hound) for most grief Pak is facing. while there may be wizards in the establishment there, we need to allow the same level of comprehension to others as well who can see thru.

Pak I feel has to decide which boat it wishes to sail in. There is no way hardliners can be appeased & the world fooled alongside. In any case I (we) are no one to suggest what pak must to even its keel , its for the ppl of Pak to decide whats best for them - a hard line Islamic method of governance or a moderate one which imbibes Islamic values yet keeps the nation in sync with the world.

lastly No, an attack on Pak is not an attack on all.

lastly No, an attack on Pak is not an attack on all.......actually I disagree....this should provide further DETERRENCE to Pakistan's adversaries.....NO SANE NATION WOULD CAUSE INSTABILITY AND NOT FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!......Pakistan is not as weak as the West or media would like to project it!!!:usflag:

well Noth Korea has not been invaded yet....furthermore its attitude and reaction is making its adversaries a lot more cautious!.....hence I believe Detterence is working!!!

All the threats against its launch of a long range ballistic missile or SLV has not materialised to really anything!!!:disagree:;)

Invasion is not the worst thing that can happen to the people of a country. North Korean people are literally starving in the midst of plenty. I also believe that they have screwed the chances for re-unification which both North and South want.

If you want to trade food for guns, you are free to do that.

Back
Top Bottom