What's new

TTP releases statement positioning itself as an Afghan nationalist organisation aimed at dismantling Pakistan

Uniting both countries and sharing it with tribal buffoons is impossible. They are not even civilised between each other they'd just hold Pakistan back.

I once had the same opinion as you. TTP is an Afghan nationalist org, Islam is just a cherry on top.

Finally people are seeing the facts as they are. I have been saying this for many years. Afghanistan is highly problematic. We are no angels, but Pakistan has potential and promise despite immense challanges. Afghanistan is hopeless.

Time has come to deal very firmly with Afghanistan. TTP, Afghan Taliban, Afghan commie or an Afghan liberal. At the end of the day, all Afghans are very clear on their goals with regards to Pakistan. Pakistan is not clear on Afghanistan.

Finally people are seeing the facts as they are. I have been saying this for many years. Afghanistan is highly problematic. We are no angels, but Pakistan has potential and promise despite immense challanges. Afghanistan is hopeless.

Time has come to deal very firmly with Afghanistan. TTP, Afghan Taliban, Afghan commie or an Afghan liberal. At the end of the day, all Afghans are very clear on their goals with regards to Pakistan. Pakistan is not clear on Afghanistan.
Afghanistan could have hope, but Afghanistan's success is directly linked to co-operation with Pakistan and letting go of their desire to conquer territory through terrorism (TTP) which they are hellbent on.

At first I was foolish to believe uniting the countries could work, but it's an ignorant suggestion. They wouldn't integrate at all and they'd just make the civil issues a lot worse between ethnicities, and TTP issue would probably worsen. Every other year they have a tribal war between each other and reject development.

Why should RAW not fund them? You have launched a war against India in Afghanistan, so this is an easy deal right? Money is not much of an issue, whether it's BLA or TTP. There are even sub-contracts per my understanding, that get bonus for killing some targets.
A war against India in Afghanistan 😳

India was pretty much wiped out in Afghanistan, two decades of investment and planning was destroyed

That's why China is now at the forefront of mining contracts
Wiped out? They've beed defeated so badly that their coping phase hasn't even begun yet. After some period of time the realisation will begin to settle into their minds. The Brahminist will then enrage and end up doing something they will regret even more.

And ..What a Excuse..when America and His Allies failed in Afghanistan because of their Foolishness,, they start blaming Pakistan And ISI while on other side Pakistan carried successful military operation in most difficult Areas like North WazireStan and Swat...So Just to hide their failures , they are blaming on ISI..Pakistani state , Quetta shura rubbish … blah blah only excuses ., from the west nowadays
“When history is written,” declared Gen. Hamid Gul, who led the feared spy service known as the I.S.I. during the last stretch of the Cold War in the 1980s, “it will be stated that the I.S.I. defeated the Soviet Union in Afghanistan with the help of America.”

“Then there will be another sentence,” General Gul added after a brief pause, delivering his punchline to loud applause. “The I.S.I., with the help of America, defeated America.”

The latest episode of the Pakistani Taliban (TTP) Pasoon podcast is on the recent tensions between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Shaikh Abdul Rahman Hamaad, a member of the TTP leadership council, said that "despite the disinterest of the Afghan Taliban, the war with Pakistan is significant for Afghanistan."

He alleged, "Pakistan has been behind the instability in Afghanistan for decades, and now it is time for Afghanistan to get rid of it."

Explaining the rationale behind (his defined) Pakistan's Afghan policy, he claimed that "Pakistan occupies a large part of Afghanistan, which includes Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the Pashtun belt of Balochistan and parts of Punjab, so it fears a stable Afghanistan."

@FuturePAF @_NOBODY_ @Sayfullah @Falcon34 @hussain0216 @PanzerKiel @Signalian

@Abid123
@Neelo
@Cash GK
@Dalit
@K_Bin_W
@Path-Finder
@RoadRunner401
@SaadH

Remember this: I have spoken in favor of Khan and he is the only politician that I deemed worthy of giving my vote due to his contributions to Pakistan, but I have a functioning brain and does not believe in BLIND POOJA of a leader. If a man is wrong about something, he is wrong about something. A leader's advisors can make him see common sense, but if he refuses to then what is the solution? Nobody is perfect in the world.

Do not look down on everybody.
Do not accuse others of being ignorant and lacking in common sense.
Listen to what a person has to say - chances are that he is right and you are wrong.

I pointed out this fact long ago but some were busy defending Taliban and accusing me of being a heretic.

Taliban could be wiped out with American support but now you have to fight these people "alone."

Hameed Gul must be proud.

“When history is written,” declared Gen. Hamid Gul, who led the feared spy service known as the I.S.I. during the last stretch of the Cold War in the 1980s, “it will be stated that the I.S.I. defeated the Soviet Union in Afghanistan with the help of America.”

“Then there will be another sentence,” General Gul added after a brief pause, delivering his punchline to loud applause. “The I.S.I., with the help of America, defeated America.”
He forgot to add, " The ISI, with the help of America, destroyed Pakistan ".

@Bleek

It's an ethnic war for them. Not religious. Afghans love Indian Hindus.

I suspect it is something different. Afghanistan was and is a tribal, economically unviable state. The only way it can survive is by extracting tributes from its neighbours. The only neighbour which is both prosperous and not equally ferocious (as themselves) is the IVC plains.

They just see you guys as a colony. Your religious and ethnic identity is irrelevant.

Regards

@Bleek

I suspect it is something different. Afghanistan was and is a tribal, economically unviable state. The only way it can survive is by extracting tributes from its neighbours. The only neighbour which is both prosperous and not equally ferocious (as themselves) is the IVC plains.

They just see you guys as a colony. Your religious and ethnic identity is irrelevant.

Regards
Always valuable insights from you my friend, and I would agree mostly but there is definitely an ethnic angle to this as they believe certain parts of land should be under their control. After all there are many other more resourceful states on their borders.

This has been their official position for much of history and their tribal folk also believe the same

@Bleek

Afghanistan was and is a tribal, economically unviable state. The only way it can survive is by extracting tributes from its neighbours. The only neighbour which is both prosperous and not equally ferocious (as themselves) is the IVC plains.

You are completely wrong. See this beautiful documentary. Afghanistan was not meant to be Dante's Inferno.

@Abid123
@Neelo
@Cash GK
@Dalit
@K_Bin_W
@Path-Finder
@RoadRunner401
@SaadH

Remember this: I have spoken in favor of Khan and he is the only politician that I deemed worthy of giving my vote due to his contributions to Pakistan, but I have a functioning brain and does not believe in BLIND POOJA of a leader. If a man is wrong about something, he is wrong about something. A leader's advisors can make him see common sense, but if he refuses to then what is the solution? Nobody is perfect in the world.

Do not look down on everybody.
Do not accuse others of being ignorant and lacking in common sense.
Listen to what a person has to say - chances are that he is right and you are wrong.

I pointed out this fact long ago but some were busy defending Taliban and accusing me of being a heretic.

Taliban could be wiped out with American support but now you have to fight these people "alone."

Hameed Gul must be proud.

Should have spent more time being an army and less time being real estate agents.

You reap what you sow. Don't give long lectures to us, go to your precious holy GHQ and tell them.

@Bleek

Always valuable insights from you my friend,

Thanks.

but there is definitely an ethnic angle to this

You know the region much better than me, so I would defer to your superior judgement on this matter.

Regards

4 Terrorist attacks in past week alone is a strong signal, Pak Security and intelligence needs to improve massively.

Too much religion is responsible for this present condition of Afghanistan and Pakistan .

The latest episode of the Pakistani Taliban (TTP) Pasoon podcast is on the recent tensions between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Shaikh Abdul Rahman Hamaad, a member of the TTP leadership council, said that "despite the disinterest of the Afghan Taliban, the war with Pakistan is significant for Afghanistan."

He alleged, "Pakistan has been behind the instability in Afghanistan for decades, and now it is time for Afghanistan to get rid of it."

Explaining the rationale behind (his defined) Pakistan's Afghan policy, he claimed that "Pakistan occupies a large part of Afghanistan, which includes Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the Pashtun belt of Balochistan and parts of Punjab, so it fears a stable Afghanistan."

@FuturePAF @_NOBODY_ @Sayfullah @Falcon34 @hussain0216 @PanzerKiel @Signalian

Sounds like India's Mukti Bahini model being used.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom