What's new

TTP releases statement positioning itself as an Afghan nationalist organisation aimed at dismantling Pakistan

Why should RAW not fund them? You have launched a war against India in Afghanistan, so this is an easy deal right? Money is not much of an issue, whether it's BLA or TTP. There are even sub-contracts per my understanding, that get bonus for killing some targets.
Raw funding TTP is a huge stretch. Pashtuns are a big enough ethnicity to be a threat to the subcontinent.

BLA is more reasonable suspicion.

Raw funding TTP is a huge stretch. Pashtuns are a big enough ethnicity to be a threat to the subcontinent.

BLA is more reasonable suspicion.
You never know. A small budget gets good returns right?

You never know. A small budget gets good returns right?
Yes anything is possible.

I dont think direct funding makes sense. Af-pak border area is still crawling with CIA and US hates all things taliban. I dont think RAW would risk direct funding.

Nor do i think some ethnic war between punjabis and pashtoons are to indias advantage. That would be a bloodbath and cause lots of instability. India also does not want ethnic/linguistic identities to become a unifying force in subcontinent.

How can you know, everyone has their own version of sharia law ,and give me any country which follows sharia law.
True sharia that preached by our prophet is the sharia law rest are bogus they have loopholes in these sharia laws (system)

Another gift from duffers. Radical Afghanistan with their free for hire foot soldiers all over Pakistan.

Exactly, the Chinese BRI model and the road/railway network from Peshawar to Kabul, also to be built as part of BRI/CPEC, onwards into Central Asia makes the Indian attempts irrelevant.

As mentioned above, the Chahabahar thing is a photo op. Nothing concrete. Also given the regional realities and the friction between Afghanistan and Iran, the Afghans will not take the path of relying on backstabbing Iranians. Also given China-Iran relations, India becomes irrelevant to the Iranians.

The latest episode of the Pakistani Taliban (TTP) Pasoon podcast is on the recent tensions between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Shaikh Abdul Rahman Hamaad, a member of the TTP leadership council, said that "despite the disinterest of the Afghan Taliban, the war with Pakistan is significant for Afghanistan."

He alleged, "Pakistan has been behind the instability in Afghanistan for decades, and now it is time for Afghanistan to get rid of it."

Explaining the rationale behind (his defined) Pakistan's Afghan policy, he claimed that "Pakistan occupies a large part of Afghanistan, which includes Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the Pashtun belt of Balochistan and parts of Punjab, so it fears a stable Afghanistan."

@FuturePAF @_NOBODY_ @Sayfullah @Falcon34 @hussain0216 @PanzerKiel @Signalian

I found this a little amusing? Why would you want to dismantle Pakistan? Why don't you unite both Pakistan and Afghanistan into one country called Durranistan? or a larger Pakistan?

LOL maybe it is an Indiot or a westerner pretending to be TTP or something else.

I found this a little amusing? Why would you want to dismantle Pakistan? Why don't you unite both Pakistan and Afghanistan into one country called Durranistan? or a larger Pakistan?

LOL maybe it is an Indiot or a westerner pretending to be TTP or something else.
Uniting both countries and sharing it with tribal buffoons is impossible. They are not even civilised between each other they'd just hold Pakistan back.

I once had the same opinion as you. TTP is an Afghan nationalist org, Islam is just a cherry on top.

Uniting both countries and sharing it with tribal buffoons is impossible. They are not even civilised between each other they'd just hold Pakistan back.

I once had the same opinion as you. TTP is an Afghan nationalist org, Islam is just a cherry on top.
Actually it was Dr. Israr Ahmed who believed Pakistan and Afghanistan would become one country one day. It is not me.

And I believe in Muslim unity. We may have lost East Pakistan, but there is always Afghanistan to look forward to.

I believe in Pakistan irredentism.

Well we have to start off somewhere even if it means the bottom, at least we can only go up from here. lol.

Actually it was Dr. Israr Ahmed who believed Pakistan and Afghanistan would become one country one day. It is not me.

And I believe in Muslim unity. We may have lost East Pakistan, but there is always Afghanistan to look forward to.

I believe in Pakistan irredentism.

Well we have to start off somewhere even if it means the bottom, at least we can only go up from here. lol.
It's not possible. They are jahil tribalists, just wouldn't work.

The TTP is a wing of the IEA. Statements are purely strategic and political.

I don't think there is any way out of this that doesn't entail violence and using force.

Even Pakistan rulers know this but they won't share it, instead they are betting on IEA to turn against TTP. Divide and rule policy but the Afghan Taliban will never do it, TTP is their ally and gave them sanctuary for 20 years, fought against Usa with them. Another issue, is the Taliban powerful enough to upset TTP, I doubt it, afghan has many powerful tribal rulers/molvis, if they turn against Taliban then a civil war can take place, which the Taliban will not risk. Pakistan mistake is not to find any genuine support among the Afghans, making claims like Afghan is our backyard hit us on the face.

You did not pay heed to information and links in my post. From where shall I begin?
I read them. Your posts are always filled with American establishment talking points. And you always somehow fail to consider alternative evidences. Just like now.

US chose Hamid Karzai to establish Afghan government in 2002. Hamid Karzai wasn't pro-Indian, he lived in Pakistan and the Establishment understood him well enough. Karzai welcomed Intra-Afghan Dialogue but Pakistan did not offer much to him.

Karzai was just the figurehead. The pro-India northern alliance was the real power (at least until Ghani). Speaking of karzai. Why did Americans install a man who believes Taliban are his brothers? What happened to fighting Taliban?

The so-called Mujahideen were composed of multiple groups. These groups began to fight each other after Soviet withdrawal. One of these became Al-Qaeda Network and was bankrolled by Osama Bin Laden.

Osama Bin Laden founded Al-Qaeda Network in 1988; related information in here. Osama began to criticize Saudi leadership and moved to Sudan in 1992 where he attempted to create a base of operations for Al-Qaeda Network. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) froze Osama's assets in the country and revoked his citizenship in 1994, and Sudan expelled him in 1996.

However, Al-Qaeda Network in Afghanistan had created a base of operations in Tora Bora because of its vast network of caves that offered protection and grew close to TTA in the 1990s.

Al-Qaeda Network is responsible for a large number of attacks around the world:

Irrelevant

Many are not aware of the fact that the US requested TTA to cut ties with Al-Qaeda Network before 9/11. Ahmad Shah Massoud somehow discovered the Al-Qaeda Network's plot to execute a series of terrorist attacks on US mainland and he made a trip to France to warn the world. The Al-Qaeda Network assassinated Massoud on 9/9 - 2 days before 9/11.
Massoud’s discovery or how he did it doesn’t change the fact that 9/11 was a false flag.

Those who were trapped inside the twin towers complained of fire and intense heat while contacting their loved ones or emergency lines. Some were forced to stand on windows decided to jump when heat became unbearable. The video highlights the source of fire and intense heat.

Flight 93 recordings for reference
Flight 93 passenger phone calls for reference
Ok, fire is hot. Very enlightening.

Laws of physics dictate that the part ABOVE the fire should have fallen much before and the buildings should not have fallen straight down on their own imprint as happens in controlled demolitions. Furthermore, WTC 7 shouldn’t have fallen at all. Quite the day for physics itself to be suspended. Plenty of documentaries out there if you have the intellectual honesty to familiarize yourself with the subject.

Even George W. Bush had pointed out that terrorists do not represent Islam.
Irrelevant. who cares? It’s just diplomatic speech anyway.

American miscalculation is that they created the Department of Homeland Security in 2003. Too late to prevent 9/11.
People often learn the hard way.
Actually no. They were quite prepared. They’d been doing drills & simulations to prepare for such an event, even on the very day.

Don’t forget the FBI. They work pretty hard too. Who knew they‘d be so successful in manufacturing terrorists? All to justify a surveillance state and artificially increase support for continuing the war.

Working hard when it suits them. Meanwhile, “AQ is on our side in Syria”. Regardless, AQ has been decimated & replaced with a greater number of terrorists groups. Job well done, don't you agree?

What some Americans have to say in individual capacity.... who doesn't want his book to be NYT best seller and make bucks. Its a free society. I did tell one who posts in this forum that conspiracy theories have consequences for your country as well, not only the others.
independent experts are far more trustworthy than biased government investigations. But hey, who doesn’t want to start a war, kill millions & make money off of it all in the name of American exceptionalism? It’s a free society.

You’re right. Conspiracy theories do have consequences. You can end up in a 20 year war that leads to deaths of hundreds of thousands, drains the productive capacity of your country, drains your military capacity and allows rivals to catch up. And on top of that, increased terrorism and more conflicts.

Which is why you have to base your beliefs on evidence not just blindly believing whatever American propaganda says. Keep that in mind next time you’re cheerleading yet another American war.

Here’s an opportunity for you to begin educating yourself.

Rebuilding America’s Defenses
Drills and Simulations
Independent experts

That should be good enough to get started.

Last edited:
I read them. Your posts are always filled with American establishment talking points. And you always somehow fail to consider alternative evidences. Just like now.

Karzai was just the figurehead. The pro-India northern alliance was the real power (at least until Ghani). Speaking of karzai. Why did Americans install a man who believes Taliban are his brothers? What happened to fighting Taliban?

Irrelevant

Massoud’s discovery or how he did it doesn’t change the fact that 9/11 was a false flag.

Ok, fire is hot. Very enlightening.

Laws of physics dictate that the part ABOVE the fire should have fallen much before and the buildings should not have fallen straight down on their own imprint as happens in controlled demolitions. Furthermore, WTC 7 shouldn’t have fallen at all. Quite the day for physics itself to be suspended. Plenty of documentaries out there if you have the intellectual honesty to familiarize yourself with the subject.

Irrelevant. who cares? It’s just diplomatic speech anyway.

Actually no. They were quite prepared. They’d been doing drills & simulations to prepare for such an event, even on the very day.

Don’t forget the FBI. They work pretty hard too. Who knew they‘d be so successful in manufacturing terrorists? All to justify a surveillance state and artificially increase support for continuing the war.

Working hard when it suits them. Meanwhile, “AQ is on our side in Syria”. Regardless, AQ has been decimated & replaced with a greater number of terrorists groups. Job well done, don't you agree?

independent experts are far more trustworthy than biased government investigations. But hey, who doesn’t want to start a war, kill millions & make money off of it all in the name of American exceptionalism? It’s a free society.

You’re right. Conspiracy theories do have consequences. You can end up in a 20 year war that leads to deaths of hundreds of thousands, drains the productive capacity of your country, drains your military capacity and allows rivals to catch up. And on top of that, increased terrorism and more conflicts.

Which is why you have to base your beliefs on evidence not just blindly believing whatever American propaganda says. Keep that in mind next time you’re cheerleading yet another American war.

Here’s an opportunity for you to begin educating yourself.

Rebuilding America’s Defenses
Drills and Simulations
Independent experts

That should be good enough to get started.
Your posts are always filled with speculation. Case in point:

----

Northern Alliance was a byproduct of the Afghan Civil War in the 1990s and these people were fighting for their survival in the face of TTA taking over much of the country with support of Pakistan. Northern Alliance was against Pakistani interference in affairs of Afghanistan. This is understandable if you look at this matter from Afghani standpoint. Many in Pakistan dislike foreign interference in internal matters of the country. What is fair in our case, is fair for others as well. But hypocrisy is second nature to Pakistani. Come on, you know. What you seem to not understand is that US-backed Afghan government was willing to work with Pakistan but Pakistan's unconditional support of TTA was the problem.

You think people are idiots? There is absolute lack of transparency and introspection in Pakistan. Those who try to dig into facts join the list of missing persons.

Focus on what our Establishment is doing instead of harping about India and US all the time.

US had been very accomodating to Pakistan but Pakistan chose Taliban groups. Now make peace with this choice. The problem is that you cannot civilize animals.

Iraq has solved its terrorism problem to large extent with American support (Operation Inherent Resolve). Obama administration took responsibility in this matter.

Obama administration attempted to convince Pakistan as well, to no avail. Check the links in my previous posts.

My apologies if I sound like an American spokesman in this post but many in Pakistan have lost faith in the Establishment and politicians. Nobody gives a damn about India and conspiracy theories.

People are concerned about their livelihoods and safety. Taliban types want to impose themselves on others in the country now. People are being accused of blasphemy and killed from time-to-time. This is why many are leaving the country in droves. This is the reason for tensions in Gilgit-Baltistan as well. Thanks to Zia regime blasphemy laws and patronization. Pakistan is becoming a country of extremists in time.

The Establishment token statement is this:

Who are these miscreants? Indians? How about focus on scrapping blasphemy laws, you morons.

People like me who wanted to serve the country, are having second thoughts as well. People like me might look for opportunities abroad as well.

----

False flag on the scale of 9/11 is impossible in a democratic country like US. Even the President cannot get away with a scandal of this scale.

Recall Watergate?

You are building engineer as well?

This animation explains that the burning jet debris, particularly aluminium, created intense heat that began to melt WTC steel beams. This is something that even NIST did not predict.

But look at your theory. Nobody knows for sure how a building will collapse when subjected to unknown violent forces. Until it happens.

Why engineers are building new skyscrappers in a different way now?

These are independent investigations.

---

Your links are not working. The last link is working and it is a report that does not dispute what I am pointing out.

The Department of Homeland Security was created in 2003, to significantly improve American homeland security regime and prevent incidents like WTC bomb incident in 1993 and 9/11.

---

Yes, US have a military industrial complex and neocons found an opportunity after 9/11 - these people were focused on rebooting political landscape of Iraq. But even in this game:

Iraqi Exiles in US had a role in building a case against Saddam Hussein. These people managed to convince Bush administration to do their bidding. Post 9/11 security environment and mood was the perfect storm.

Since US is a country of immigrants, these people have a say in American affairs. This is true for you as well if you are a citizen and you are involved in American politics.

Back
Top Bottom