What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
That is how far Balakot(KPK) is from LOC.
Oh .... Mental illness ke dosray naam . Oyee stup$d bit$h .... KPK is on the other side of Pakistan-India border ..... It's more than 50 KM . Osiris don't mind my language but you need to control your adrenaline flow.

exactly!! they entered our airspace and returned unharmed doesnt mater if they hit tree or not! counter narrative is we forced them to run away without gettinf their targets

People laughing here like its a joke. Its not f*king funny. They let them come and and go at this juncture, its unacceptable. Where is defence of border?

FM has said that Pakistan has the right to respond, PM is chairing a session with all high ups of the armed forces. Lets wait for the official response of Pakistan................and it should be a military one. Period!
I hope so

Calm down dude, PAF can go and hit their soil at will but we are not like these Indians who swallow everything thrown at them.

We will be sending a truck load of soil for you guys to hit..

Thats the best you can do for the time being.

Your excuses in your version of English reminds me of the great Bhawalpur saying " You are a Master of Farting without Fighting "
Sir don't say that . Alhamdulillah we have won the war , America has lost in Afghanistan so , talk sense not your traditional sh$t ....

Why the **** are you not shooting them down

PAF only do shooting in airshows, when it's about real world then we have thing like face of our radar was on other side so we didn't see intruder, politicians don't give permission to fire, enemy fired from distance (xx km away from Pakistani borders), enemy got afraid of us and ran away after attack. Then incompetent lot hid behind achievements of their predecessors of 60s and 70s.

In Memory of beloved Tree, R I P

If in the like of this thy speech thou dare to sin again *
Ill surely have thee crucified upon a trunk of tree
Do you threaten me wi death for my loving you so well *
When death to me were rest and all dying is by fate
And mans death is but a boon when so longsome to him grows *
His life and rejected he lives in lonest state
Then visit ye a lover who hath ne’er a soul to aid *
For on pious works of men heavens blessing shall await
But an ye be resolved on this deed then up and on *
I’m in bonds to you a bondsman confined within your gate
What path have i whose patience without you is no more *
How is this when a lovers heart in stress of love is strait
O my lady show me ruth who by passion am misused *
For all who love the noble stand for evermore excused
Ho thou heedless of time and his sore despite *
Ho thou heart whom hopes of my favours excite
Think o prideful wouldst win for thyself the skies *
Wouldst attain to the moon shining clear and bright
I will burn thee with fire that shall neer be quenched *
Or will slay thee with scymitars sharpest bite
Leave it friend and scape the tormenting pains *
Such as turn hair partings from black to white
Take my warning and fly from the road of love *
Draw thee back from a course nor seemly nor right
A heart by god never soft to loverwight *
Who sighs for union only with his friends his sprite
Who with tear’ulcered eyelids evermore must bide *
When falleth upon earth first darkness of the night
Be just be genrous lend thy ruth and deign give alms *
To lovemolested lover parted forced to flight
He spends the length of longsome night without a doze *
Fire brent and drent in tear flood flowing infinite
Ah cut not off the longing of my fondest heart *
Now disappointed wasted fluttring for its blight
To win our favours still thy hopes are bent *
And still to win thy will art confident
Naught save his pridefull aim shall slay a man *
And he by us shall die of his intent
Thou art no lord of might no chief of men *
No bob or prince or soldier heaven sent

Thank you Tree, for you we start world war three.

Last edited:
Please share a painting of how the PAF reacted to this attack
Why not look at some images instead.
This.....

D0T7GuuX0AA791n.jpg

In response to this...

D0T7GCuW0AIJRP1.jpg

That's not what ISPR saying.

Payload =/= fuel tank. But ofcourse ISPR, being a propaganda agency, put their own twist on it and tried to pass off fuel tank wreckage released by jets during return as payload, instead of actually denying that any payload was released (this is major fail on their part).

How are you interpreting fuel tank to not mean payload? As I said, you can solve all of this "ISPR propaganda" by releasing video footage.

Oh we will. But right now there is no hurry - right now the onus is on Pak to spin a story that "nothing happened. Everything normal here. Go back to homes". Hence all that rush by PR to spin a narrative for public consumption.

There is no need to spin a story here. It is mostly Indians that are believing in this story. Regardless, you can solve this "spin" by releasing video footage. If you had any, you would have released by now.

The precedent is that 12 jets cross in Pak-controlled airspace, finish their job and return. And PAF does nothing. :rofl:

Finishing their job = dropping the bombs and killing 200-300 terrorists they claim to have killed. That did not happen.

People laughing here like its a joke. Its not f*king funny. They let them come and and go at this juncture, its unacceptable. Where is defence of border?
jazbati patriotism and blind faith in armed forces narrative! logically factually india ka 1 point hogaya hai! ab dekhtay hain hum kia kia kartay hain.

Was it your aunties house 60km why do all you Indians lie so much damnn man shameless creatures

You retard there is a balakot near loc
Osiris has some serious mental issues. Actually , not him , but all Indians

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom