What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Windjammer knows what actually happened, since he has excellent contacts in PAF. :/s

Wait for his explanation.

Yes becuase there were multiple targets that got hit and at multiple places not just one, the figure which we are quoting is of combined casualties!!

Any evidence? If what you say is true then please post the links to the REAL PROOF here. If not then you are making it up.

How can you distinguish between paf and iaf jets at night???
exactly what i was going to tweet about....i was looking on BBC urdi TL to see this video, but appears to me its been taken down.....false reporting by BBC Urdu is exposed.....and why not the reporter himself is making a trip to the so called Strike area

Check out bbc urdi they came in deep into our territory.
check my above post.....BC is making up stories.....

lol whatever but how 12 aircraft reached KPK and where was PAF ????
even if its fail op how did whole Pakistan air defense apparatus failed to shoot down even one IAF aircraft???

question should be raised on PAF ???

People are already raising this question little rapist. That doesn't take away the fact that IAF had to retreat in haste and dropped the payload in some empty space.

You should be more worried about what is to come. After slaying 40+ terrorists more is on its way.

DuYm4gtWsAAAdgv.jpeg

Any evidence? If what you say is true then please post the links to the REAL PROOF here. If not then you are making it up.

The proof is as real as surgical strike 1.0

For the airspace violation India is going to pay a big price. No doubt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom