What's new

Australian Deputy PM did nothing on attacks on Indians

^ I'm not buying the "Indians from rural area" part many of India's poor rural people can't afford to travel outside Hind or send their children to western Universities. Perhaps, some are from rural areas. I do agree with the part "they don't know how to act in a western urban city".

Indian man set on fire in Melbourne - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

How do you explain in a recent wave of attacks against Indians an Indian man was set aflame! Still an "opportunistic crime"? More like a hate crime it seems. I understand this is extreme case but it can't be easily overlooked either. Not to mention many attacks on Indian students the victims mention 'racial slurs' or national slurs being used against them, correct me if I'm wrong.

and that man wasn't attacked and set alight....it was an insurance scam!!!!!LOL
Burned Indian man 'faked attack in insurance scam' | News.com.au

Oh, now I am just all burned up about this news...lol

1 Indian man was bashed and burned. The Indian media screamed "racist attacks" then after the police investigation, they found the man had set himself on fire for an insurance scam.

1 Indian man was found murdered and left in a barrel on the side of the road. The Indian media screamed "racist attacks" then after the police investigation, they found the man had been murdered by his Indian friends over a dispute about a girl.

1 Indian man working at a convenience store told police he had been bashed in a "Racist attack" by groups of whites. The Indian media screamed "racist attacks" then after the police investigation, they saw security footage of the man self inflicting his injuries.

The Indian media simply invents stories to get more viewers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom