What's new

Bajwa’s wife would get upset over Imran Khan wearing Shalwar Kameez on foreign trips claims Gill

What do you think?

• Total voters
General Bajwa’s wife used to get upset over Imran Khan wearing shalwar kameez during foreign visits.

most likely true, i have come across numerous people who think that wearing shalwar kameez is a sign of being backwards and paindu, and that only wearing a pant/shirt or a suit is what makes you sophisticated. not surprised that our british trained military and their families believe in this sh*t. coconuts.

Forget his wife, I'm willing to bet mir Bajwa and the rest of the duffers in charge disliked it as well. These bastards in GHQ want nothing more than to imitate their rulers in the west.

Having said that, I personally did feel IK was trying to hard to portray our national dress. He didn't always need to wear a shalwar kameez. A suit and tie wouldn't hurt anything every now and then

most likely true, i have come across numerous people who think that wearing shalwar kameez is a sign of being backwards and paindu, and that only wearing a pant/shirt or a suit is what makes you sophisticated. not surprised that our british trained military and their families believe in this sh*t. coconuts.
A good salwar kamiz or sherwani is really elegant. IK used to look like a model in western clothes and even better in Pakistani attire.
Bajwas wife probably wanted IK and is upset he didn't even look at the ugly xxxxxxc

Is this topic truly of significant importance? It's not as if Bajwa's wife holds a position akin to Queen Elizabeth. Her personal preferences or dislikes are inconsequential. What truly matters is the impact her husband had on the country and the fact that they are now living abroad in a lavish lifestyle funded by allegedly ill-gotten wealth.

What a despicable family and bunch of handpicked loyal brown sahibs. I saw IK in 2019 during his visit to the US and attended his political rally. It was electrifying.

Hey Iran, GHQ and DHAs are housing the snakes who played a hand in Solimanis death and the terrorist attacks in Sistan, just fyi in case if you want to test out any new “equipment.”

Ps
Go f yourself if my above comments upsets you!

Forget his wife, I'm willing to bet mir Bajwa and the rest of the duffers in charge disliked it as well. These bastards in GHQ want nothing more than to imitate their rulers in the west.

Having said that, I personally did feel IK was trying to hard to portray our national dress. He didn't always need to wear a shalwar kameez. A suit and tie wouldn't hurt anything every now and then
So what? Why do you have a complex in that? He looks elegant and provided a sharp difference to the bindu subhumans next door.

Imagine wearing suits like a monkey thinking it will impress the western audience. They see you as illiterate slave minded who are basically Indians since you don’t have a culture of your own (which we clearly do but the sellouts can’t stomach it).

The Shalwar Kameez wore by him look amazing.

There are so many posts on PDF alone which demonize the Shalwar Kameez. Some of these post are hilarious which imply that since Mr. Niazi could speak English and bed any women he wants, he makes for a charismatic leader to take forward the brand of New Pakistan.

1688968798759.png

1688968816002.png

IK: Been there, done that.

IK has come of age, he has gone above and beyond all these frivolous and show-off things, has grown on him.

Ghakkar Mandi Bajwa and the small men in big offices were always over awed with west civilization. Have no self respect and no self esteem.

Read somewhere that Bajwa once said Usman Buzdar doesn't know about Cappuccino coffee, this is how lowlives these men in the office are.

As IK has said Ghulam sirf Accha Ghulam hota hai.

West will not respect someone following their(west) dress code and their civilization, they will respect someone following his own traditions and not ashamed of their heritage and customs.

Why the names of the visitors on any particular thread is not showing at the bottom, this has made the PDF less interesting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom