What's new

Bajwa’s wife would get upset over Imran Khan wearing Shalwar Kameez on foreign trips claims Gill

What do you think?

• Total voters
Erdogan and Xi wear ties and suits. MBS and Modi wear tradition attire. I have no religion here with dress as long as it is tasteful and appropriate

Look at this G-20 picture

170707093541-g20-class-photo-annotated.jpg

Not surprised at all. Even some people on this forum had a problem with it.

😂😂 lol i was wearing shalwar kameez last week in london.
TBH for long haul flights its a really comfy dress.
Also its quite classy for gathering.
In Past couple of years i have starting to add more shalwar kameez to wardrobe
Specially for daily wear.

Shalwar ma latakti khan ki talear vajwa ki bivi ko irritate karti the :lol:

What a despicable family and bunch of handpicked loyal brown sahibs. I saw IK in 2019 during his visit to the US and attended his political rally. It was electrifying.

Hey Iran, GHQ and DHAs are housing the snakes who played a hand in Solimanis death and the terrorist attacks in Sistan, just fyi in case if you want to test out any new “equipment.”

Ps
Go f yourself if my above comments upsets you!

So what? Why do you have a complex in that? He looks elegant and provided a sharp difference to the bindu subhumans next door.

Imagine wearing suits like a monkey thinking it will impress the western audience. They see you as illiterate slave minded who are basically Indians since you don’t have a culture of your own (which we clearly do but the sellouts can’t stomach it).

The Shalwar Kameez wore by him look amazing.

Nasty elites who despise their own culture and existence. Purely bred to serve the Brits.

What a despicable family and bunch of handpicked loyal brown sahibs. I saw IK in 2019 during his visit to the US and attended his political rally. It was electrifying.

Hey Iran, GHQ and DHAs are housing the snakes who played a hand in Solimanis death and the terrorist attacks in Sistan, just fyi in case if you want to test out any new “equipment.”

Ps
Go f yourself if my above comments upsets you!

So what? Why do you have a complex in that? He looks elegant and provided a sharp difference to the bindu subhumans next door.

Imagine wearing suits like a monkey thinking it will impress the western audience. They see you as illiterate slave minded who are basically Indians since you don’t have a culture of your own (which we clearly do but the sellouts can’t stomach it).

The Shalwar Kameez wore by him look amazing.
You were at the 2019 rally too? It really was electrifying.

Yeah, I live in northern Virginia. It was at the capital one center in dc right?
That’s the one. I came down from New York, and got there early. I think it was hot outside but the atmosphere was so upbeat that the attendees were keeping themselves mostly organized. Motivated by hope and love.

Ghakkar Mandi Bajwa and the small men in big offices were always over awed with west civilization. Have no self respect and no self esteem.

Read somewhere that Bajwa once said Usman Buzdar doesn't know about Cappuccino coffee, this is how lowlives these men in the office are.
This pattern of thought is well known about the army. I remember a retired brigadier who was a school principal was scolding students for poorly maintained uniforms. He threatened to punish them by enforcing what he said "chooron wala libas shalwar kameez".
PMA is a colonial chaprasi academy. Their graduates also teach their families to think like them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom