What's new

Bajwa’s wife would get upset over Imran Khan wearing Shalwar Kameez on foreign trips claims Gill

What do you think?

• Total voters
Can’t expect much from someone who was born and raised a qadiyani and who’s family (father) is still qadiyani.

you must be joking. how is it possible?
His wife was born and raised qadiyani. This is publicly available information. Idk if she became Muslim or not cuz I can’t find any info on it. But her father and family is still qadiyani.

His wife was born and raised qadiyani. This is publicly available information. Idk if she became Muslim or not cuz I can’t find any info on it. But her father and family is still qadiyani.
Is she from an influential family?

And that why does IK recites kalma, and why does IK quotes Islamic Hadiths and talks about following Medina ki riasat.

Slaves of the west thinks that they are superior to the locals just by being good slaves.

Is she from an influential family?
She’s from a military family. Idk if they’re influential or not. But usually from what I seen is qadiyanis won’t be fine with their family becoming Muslim and they keep good relations with them.
This isn’t directed at anyone but I’m just saying if a qadiyani girl became a Muslim and married a Muslim their family would either become Muslim too or disown her. And usually reverts to Islam are some of the most religious people in practice and appearance.

This pattern of thought is well known about the army. I remember a retired brigadier who was a school principal was scolding students for poorly maintained uniforms. He threatened to punish them by enforcing what he said "chooron wala libas shalwar kameez".
PMA is a colonial chaprasi academy. Their graduates also teach their families to think like them.

Don’t forget these Cadet Colleges too. I remember one from Hassan Abdal Cadet College…this is how confused Pakistan’s military is.

They insist you eat with your left hand…so your fork is in your left. When a student asked “In Islam we’re supposed to eat with our right hand”, the person in charge of the mess (I’m not familiar with the positions tbh) said “eat with your left hand…on the day of judgement I’ll take the blame”.

I’m pretty sure the same weird nonsense happens at PMA.

Weird AF….these people are zombies living in their own reality.

Nasty elites who despise their own culture and existence. Purely bred to serve the Brits.

Tell that to IK the Playboy

1689021408519.png

And that why does IK recites kalma, and why does IK quotes Islamic Hadiths and talks about following Medina ki riasat.

Slaves of the west thinks that they are superior to the locals just by being good slaves.

LOL

IK is the quintessential playboy.

1689021563354.png

Well she's not wrong, he looked ridiculous. Can project better with a crisp suit. But I think this is more of a lack of definition of culture at state level. Just go full ataturk.

1689021755666.png

1689021842706.png

1689021901684.png

Well she's not wrong, he looked ridiculous. Can project better with a crisp suit. But I think this is more of a lack of definition of culture at state level. Just go full ataturk.

IK the pied piper was playing the "Pakistani culture" tune to take the gullible PTI folks into the Arabian sea.

Last edited:
from what i learnt, his sisters are also such and majority of his family.

we call them ahmedi here. they are propagating islam right into central africa and people mistake them from sunnis which they are disguising themselves as.

we call them ahmedi here.
We don’t call them ahmedi because they are not worth the name. Ahmed was the first name of Rasulallah (ﷺ).
They are blasphemous for daring to call them selves ahmedis.
We cannot call followers of mirza dajjal as Ahmedis. We call them qadiyani cuz their cult originated from there.

from what i learnt, his sisters are also such and majority of his family.
It puts into question if his wife actually became a Muslim or not. If his wife was still qadiyani that means the marriage was unlawful and qadiyanis basically controlled the army.

they are propagating islam right into central africa and people mistake them from sunnis which they are disguising themselves as.
They are propagating fitna. They are KAFFIRS.
Real Muslims must spread true Islam in Africa so people don’t confuse the followers of mirza dajjali as Muslims.

So those kemalist aunties also exist in Pakistan.. they exist also in America they’re called Karen’s.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom