What's new

Bajwa’s wife would get upset over Imran Khan wearing Shalwar Kameez on foreign trips claims Gill

What do you think?

• Total voters
We don’t call them ahmedi because they are not worth the name. Ahmed was the first name of Rasulallah (ﷺ).
They are blasphemous for daring to call them selves ahmedis.
We cannot call followers of mirza dajjal as Ahmedis. We call them qadiyani cuz their cult originated from there.

It puts into question if his wife actually became a Muslim or not. If his wife was still qadiyani that means the marriage was unlawful and qadiyanis basically controlled the army.

They are propagating fitna. They are KAFFIRS.
Real Muslims must spread true Islam in Africa so people don’t confuse the followers of mirza dajjali as Muslims.
Every year - we have Saba saba festival.

There these people have many stands. my late uncle who was a hafiz and late father would have long debates - open debates with them and public would listen.

It is a different thing when you speak in swahili and arabic. They used to get confused.

Bottom line - you cannot say you are muslims - because you are not.

I have it on good authority, his majority family is.

When are these dinosaurs just going to die out?
you need MBS or saludin to exterminate these kuffars - feudals/elites/GHQ.

Well she's not wrong, he looked ridiculous. Can project better with a crisp suit. But I think this is more of a lack of definition of culture at state level. Just go full ataturk.

Why do you prefer a foreigner as a role model for Pakistan and Pakistanis? If it's not Jesus than Ataturk, well there are plenty of inspirational characters much closer to home like Judas or Ertugul.

Spot on! IK made some of the worst decisions in his tenure and this one hits the top.

Why do you prefer a foreigner as a role model for Pakistan and Pakistanis? If it's not Jesus than Ataturk, well there are plenty of inspirational characters much closer to home like Judas or Ertugul.

IK forgot these GHQ are sepents. Bajwa had his fill. The serpents who he lead want also to bask and enjoy the loot after he has had his fill.

$$$$ -- they worship....

Karnal Sher.... Those are heros who fear noone and did not care about this wealth of this world.

These madarchods dont even have 1mm of backbone to be like him. They even denied to take his body back... It was the Indians who gave him respect for his valour.

That is a mark of a true shaheed and Ghazi... not these bastards running around and looting like ordinary thieves.

Karnal Sher --- these are the youth we need in the muslim world to get rid of these rots. Imagine... what he did and what if all muslim had his zeel... even reaching the moon was possible.

Iqbal says well - 'Sanam to hai ashenah = tujeh kiya milega namaz me'.... they have sold their soul to money. WHat good are these GHQ as ghazis - just those who have sold soul and country to the firangis.

😂😂 lol i was wearing shalwar kameez last week in london.
TBH for long haul flights its a really comfy dress.
Also its quite classy for gathering.
In Past couple of years i have starting to add more shalwar kameez to wardrobe
Specially for daily wear.
see IK has a dashing personality and figure.... Bajwa's wife was afraid, Bajwa could not see his d.. because of his stomach...

Last edited:
Not even surprised by the ones who hate Shalwar Qameez. Faujeets invented this forum and continue being idiots. Can’t wait to see your GHQ burn to the ground.

i think imran scratched his balls under shalwar and bajwas wife took it as imran teasing her and got upset plus bajwas got no balls but ovaries instead.
why was she impressed with his length... bajwa has a tiny one? what abt present shenzi?

Pakistan should go the way of Turkey and Japan. There was a brief period after the British left it was civilized but since then it's been a decline into degeneracy. A shalwar kameez with a suit jacket is not professional at all. I don't what this outfit is but its the equivalent of a japanese wearing a samurai dress with a suit jacket on top. :lol:

I know people will say Indian PM dresses traditional but you are not Indians, should be the complete opposite of them.

she should've fed Bajwa some Salajeet... might have worked lol

Pakistan should go the way of Turkey and Japan. There was a brief period after the British left it was civilized but since then it's been a decline into degeneracy. A shalwar kameez with a suit jacket is not professional at all. I don't what this outfit is but its the equivalent of a japanese wearing a samurai dress with a suit jacket on top. :lol:

I know people will say Indian PM dresses traditional but you are not Indians, should be the complete opposite of them.
You are mentally colonized to a point beyond help.
I pray to Allah you get free from mental slavery and inferiority complex to your white masters.

I had a chance to hear his speech, and barring the sometimes crass remarks, his speech was actually pretty good. Not from a PTI perspective, but from the perspective of an educated middle class person.

I urge the members to go over it, and look at it from a social perspective rather than political.

Educated middle class had been alienated, politics was left off to the Chaudharies and wadairas. And then most importantly, and perhaps the first time I have heard this from anyone related to politics, he urged the rich people in the diaspora to fund young MNA's and MPA's and their campaigns. This sort of funding is non-existent in our politics.

Oh, and he also mentiones how when he used to do press conferences with facts and figures and in a professional manner, media wouldn't listen to it, so he had to change style.

Also mentions the absolutely not interview and the reasoning behind it, which was very impactful to me personally, and how he brought changes to our press conferences and made them professional (I actually heard a N follower appreciate this move, Pakistan flag at the back with a proper background).

Last edited:
Our army is mentally slaved by white race, suits, whisky, cigars, golf ( everything in English off course by our brown boys) .... now that is what Mrs. Bajwa likes.

Faujeets think talking like apu from the simpsons gives them respect in the world.

Lmfao

What is your obsession with India and this constant urge to differentiate yourself from them? Nobody is discussing India, Afghanistan or any other neighbouring country.

It also begs the question of how good you know Turkish or Japanese societies and how sensitive they are about their cultural attire and their significance.

Pakistan is a multiethnic country where the only dress code is morality. Now you can argue that moral decline of the country can be attributed to uncontrolled population growth and skewed interpretation of what freedom is. Case in view of the thread is that Mr. Niazi did not have any freedom and wore whatever color his wife saw in her dreams but somehow had freedom to break established norms of predecessors by wearing a shalwar kameez.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom