What's new

Bangladesh Air Force evaluating new 'Fighter-Trainer' aircrafts for purchase

We don't know what has been said. There was no news to validate your claim. A pdf file is not a official source. If you can ot post any official proof size or whatever issue you are same old liar.

Hahaha....The PDF file you are talking about was personally made my AIR-FORCE MAGAZINE's (AFM) editor Alan Warnes, when he travelled to Bangladesh to see how our Air Force functions....all details are given in the file....

Is that not an official source?? :azn:

I told you, before you rant any further....check the PDF file....i can forward it to you and still do you a favour....before you make a fun of yourself....

----------------------------

MODs, again please notice....the member is trying to run away from the facts to save his face....links have been provided and i volunteered myself to send the file....he is not interested and is continuing to derail the thread....

Cheers!!!

This is not your personal PM and fantasy media. Unless and until you can post "your official proof" where everyone can see, you are a liar. There is nothing more to discuss other than some kid fantasy.

Unless and until you can post "your official proof" you are a liar. There is nothing more to discuss other than some kid fantasy.

Its ok....run along....:wave:

My work is done....i showed to the MODs what i had to....

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Another kid fantasy thread for some shiny metal but no substance. Waste of space and bandwidth.

Well the T 50 Golden Eagle can be a very good platform. It is almost as good as a fighter aircraft. And i think it looks like a single engined F 18....lol

Well done BD.. and thanks for bd_4_ever.. i wish bd chooses the right one.
cheers

This is the picture in Czech Republic next to Aero L-159 with the BAF chief :

It appears there are two more officers with the BAF chief....one behind him and one beside....

And, thanks a lot for those pics Sir....really appreciated....:tup:

Cheers!!!

Hawks are VERY Good but they're also quite expensive. And BAE is a pain in the a$$ to deal with. We know coz we had to scrap the deal midway. You guys may want to look at someone more 'relaible' and places 'customer first'

Well the T 50 Golden Eagle can be a very good platform. It is almost as good as a fighter aircraft. And i think it looks like a single engined F 18....lol
It's acutally designed for adavnced stage training...beyond even the Hawk...so few countries use it. In fact most countries don't have that stage of training at all...it's usually...
Basic Trainer- IJT (Sitara types)- AJT (Hawk types) & THEN Comes GOLDEN EAGLE

People usually skip that stage put put their pilots on the actually combat jets.

Hawks are VERY Good but they're also quite expensive. And BAE is a pain in the a$$ to deal with. We know coz we had to scrap the deal midway. You guys may want to look at someone more 'relaible' and places 'customer first'

I am not sure but what i see from all this is that we might go for Aero L-159....

Its not a bad deal either as the price tag is around $14 million and the missile capability is good....can fire AIM-Sidewinder ( i think AIM-9) along with ASRAAM....

Its good for light attack aircraft to have such features....moreover, we have experience in L-39s as well....so that me help reduce the training cost as well....

Cheers!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom