What's new

Bangladesh General Election : 2018

Wowww whatta result!!!!!

If Yahya Khan was alive to see this day he would've come and gave Bangla Chief Election Commissioner a hug and shot Rao Farman for his stupid actions. This is how elections are conducted rofl, stupid!!!! And these Banglas still need Pakistan to hide their sh*t. :rofl::rofl: Same randi rona for the 47 years. If this result came in 1970 elections would Bangla defended like this? Oika Bangla was required to screw these Banglas, they can be raped, killed and manslaughtered by the hands of their own and their Hindu brethren in Assam [Nellie 84] they wont bat an eyelid.

Wowww whatta result!!!!!

If Yahya Khan was alive to see this day he would've come and gave Bangla Chief Election Commissioner a hug and shot Rao Farman for his stupid actions. This is how elections are conducted rofl, stupid!!!! And these Banglas still need Pakistan to hide their sh*t. :rofl::rofl: Same randi rona for the 47 years. If this result came in 1970 elections would Bangla defended like this? Oika Bangla was required to screw these Banglas, they can be raped, killed and manslaughtered by the hands of their own and their Hindu brethren in Assam [Nellie 84] they wont bat an eyelid.

Hahahaah well said Yahya Khan should've shot himself in the head what an idiot, elections without a caretaker setup, with a favoured chief election commissioner, judiciary already intimidated, opposition members in jail or under house arrest, visiting opposition members stabbed or beaten, no polling agents.

Should've installed this dalaal's power hungry father and applied game theory making him cull his Bangla populace through the policies.

This is why military rulers are dumb compared to a politician. Ayub Khan wasted billions of money building colleges instead put a bangla dictator there and got results without giving a dime.

in 249 seat ( of 300 seat) , Al 218 , jatiya party 18 , BNP 3 , and others 10.

Source a local TV named Channel I

LOL!

congrats for wining by stealing vote...

... bye bye BD.... and PDF.

........it's better to invest time on my own business...it's more profitable...

And another non-AL credible voice is driven away by the stench of the mob here ...

@django @M. Sarmad @Cookie Monster @bluesky @Game.Invade @Imran Khan @Desert Fox @Psychic

e61.png

OMG you win the subforum LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL!

And another non-AL credible voice is driven away by the stench of the mob here ...

@django @M. Sarmad @Cookie Monster @bluesky @Game.Invade @Imran Khan @Desert Fox @Psychic

OMG you win the subforum LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
But one thing @Nilgiri , I had no problem when I cast my vote . I am just surprised by the fall of BNP . It was totally unexpected ! And also I read the BBC news about ballot ! Also heard that many peoples went to vote but the vote already cast . But All of my family and friends gave vote without any problem . It really puzzled me! Do not know what is the real case!
Probably rigged election , but not sure yet if it's soo much corrupted as BNP claimed !

Only almighty know the reality .

Even Sheikh Hasina will be laughing on these numbers coming out. LOL BNP 3 LOL. Who are those 3 who managed to win. They should be awarded one extra seat for winning. [emoji23]

But one thing @Nilgiri , I had no problem when I cast my vote . I am just surprised by the fall of BNP . It was totally unexpected ! And also I read the BBC news about ballot ! Also heard that many peoples went to vote but the vote already cast . But All of my family and friends gave vote without any problem . It really puzzled me! Do not know what is the real case!
Probably rigged election , but not sure yet if it's soo much corrupted as BNP claimed !

Only almighty know the reality .

Most neutral observers sitting outside BD are saying its rigged.

Remember in FPTP system, you dont even need to rig that much since 5 - 10% vote advantage is more than enough generally.

Let us see what they say is the final popular vote results, that should give a better indication by comparing that to the seat results of previous elections.

BNP is now PPP of Bangladesh . jatiya party is now Muslim league just AL will get nearly twice seat than PTI .Compare it with your national election and guess what is happening ;) .
At least they are far better than drama happening in your country [emoji38]

All international coverage was there in PK election even from India there was former election commissioner of India to cover our election. Even he praised our election process.

Most neutral observers sitting outside BD are saying its rigged.

Remember in FPTP system, you dont even need to rig that much since 5 - 10% vote advantage is more than enough generally.

Let us see what they say is the final popular vote results, that should give a better indication by comparing that to the seat results of previous elections.

Yes that is a case though . Indeed it was rigged I know , as I already said before the election . Never even able to think that BNP will be vanished in this process !I expected a new and better BNP under the leadership of Mirza fakhrul Islam Alamgir:hitwall:

Stick to the topic.Avoid personal abuse or else you'll be shown exit door for sure.This includes provocative posts without racist slurs.
Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom