What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are 2 types of comedians....one is kapil sharma type......2nd one is rahul gandhi type.......
i can assure you he is not kapil sharma type :lol:

Who is that kapil sharma? post a youtube link

@IamBengali , hope you have all the proofs to show that you are Bengali to your BD bros in PDF or they will dismiss u as false flagger.. :cheers:

It has been nearly 7 decades since the British left.

Look at Sri Lanka. Even with a 25 year civil war that had been instigated by India it is heading towards middle income levels.

BD would be far ahead of India now if it was not for the fact that it could only start it's development in 1971. Still it has just passed the 1K GDP/capita mark this year and only around 400 dollars behind India now.

South Asia is backward because of religious intolerance and the mistake that created a Hindu state called India, and a Muslim state called Pakistan. Religion is not a good enough reason to push people into a single state.

Stop piggybacking Sri lanka and other states, and concentrate on yourself. It's not that you didn't exist before 71 and colonized but you were part of independent government which enjoyed high growth rate during 60s. You are just being another Bangladeshi who have excuses for everything. But the truth is you have been bread basket of world for better part of your existence, have no industry except heavy polluting RMG which routinely kills worker because of poor safety measures, your extremists run amok at the streets of your capital which is most uninhabitable city in the world and most of you jump the sinking ship at the first chance you get.I could have go one and on but you get the drift!

India is as much a Hindu country as much you are a jamati terrorist. In fact minorities are growing in population, literacy and wealth in India than in your country where they are hounded from their home by jamati and bnp thugs. It's time for you too wake up from your wet dream of India getting disintegrated and have a reality check of the cesspool you call home.

I am sorry but your are looking drunk in your Avatar Pic.

These Jamaatis generally go to night disco bar once a week. I have already posted Jamaat leader's son dancing and kissing a bar girl in a night club.

@IamBengali , hope you have all the proofs to show that you are Bengali to your BD bros in PDF or they will dismiss u as false flagger.. :cheers:

I don't need to proof that. Admin knows it very well where I am and I know it very well who I am. So I don't need to proof it.

Whenever you guys see any Jamaati posting BS in PDF just refer him to this thread. You will be able to catch them with their pants down.

Last edited:
99% buses, trucks, public buses are all Indian buses. @iajdani also comes to his office after a whole night of stress through Indian buses.

4_BRTC_0.jpg

998511_643792732315589_232750440_n.jpg

@iajdani, remove your avatar. You look DRUNK.

Last edited:
Stop this propaganda at once:hitwall:

No true Bangladeshi patriot would want anything to do with that artificial Indian state.

India has a strategic reason to keep BD down as a successful BD would call into question the whole idea of this multi-ethnic mess that India is.
what fck is BD an Indian state you are free nation have gut to take on your failure and sucess if india is so powerful so interfering you would have not bought weapon from china

Stop piggybacking Sri lanka and other states, and concentrate on yourself. It's not that you didn't exist before 71 and colonized but you were part of independent government which enjoyed high growth rate during 60s. You are just being another Bangladeshi who have excuses for everything. But the truth is you have been bread basket of world for better part of your existence, have no industry except heavy polluting RMG which routinely kills worker because of poor safety measures, your extremists run amok at the streets of your capital which is most uninhabitable city in the world and most of you jump the sinking ship at the first chance you get.I could have go one and on but you get the drift!

India is as much a Hindu country as much you are a jamati terrorist. In fact minorities are growing in population, literacy and wealth in India than in your country where they are hounded from their home by jamati and bnp thugs. It's time for you too wake up from your wet dream of India getting disintegrated and have a reality check of the cesspool you call home.

At least we are in a better state than the dirt called West Bengal. LOL sometimes I wonder why West Bengal missed out from the group called BIMARUs, you guys should have perfectly fit there, or is it because the term was coined by a West Bengali? Everyone in the sub continent knows how the rest of India eyes West Bengal, they consider you as bunch of inferior beings. We have actually passed 24 years more of colonial rule (yes the East Pakistan period was no less than colonialism), but you, even after starting 24 years ahead and inheriting the inormous wealth and the developed Kolkata from the British, still lag behind us. And yeah, there must be more but I don't know much about this poor state called West Bengal as nobody really talk about you, even the Indian media doesn't consider you guys important enough to highlight West Bengal in their reports, forget about the international media.

Good question raised if it is double standard by PDF Bangladeshis. No it's not double standard.

Reasons:

1. We do not get these free.
2. US nuked Japan, does Japan stopped trading with USA?
3. China has issues with Japan and US, did china stopped trading with them or vice verse.
4. People are moving into Hollyhood, you are clung with Bollyhood yet?
5. Many countries hate US, not hollyhood.
6. We buy from India does not mean we can not sustain with out Indian export, in fact, they can't bear the lost of BD market, such a huge market. It;s about mutual benefit and economics.

continuing........

7. We have Thiland, China, Burma, and PK to get our grains and foods imported, may be import cost would be higher, but if BD-India relation reaches futher more worse to some extant, we dont mind paying some extra for our foods.

8. We are not extremist or mean minded that we would stop buying our neighbors goods unless some war breaks out. But on the other hand, India is mean minded, that it puts hundreds excuses and barriers when BD wants to export into India..

continuing........

9. What do you think why so many people died at the hands of BAL? Because they are suppressed to nail Indian hegemony and Hippocracy. Once BAL is oust and people get more aware through the main steam media, people would think to use Indian products less.

10. Once we get a route to China through Burma and get the Burmese lands for agriculture lease, we wont have to depend on India do rice, onion or Dals. For that we would need a freindly relation with Burma and future strategic plan for the sake of BD's future food security. Who knows if India raise the price in future.

continuing.........

11. Where people dies more in hunger and poverty? huh you clueless genius, India or BD? And you say we depend on India.

12. I never used bal but BAL [Bangladeshs Awami League], using slang works do not work.

continuing.........

13. If India is friendly why India does not allow BD channels, because they feel insecure, and on the other hand, we being more generous are loosing our cultural and social values, our families are splitting today.

14. You are talking about multinational franchise in BD run by Indians, tell me how may multinational companies run in India without severe bureaucratic conditions and barriers in India, Coke, Chain retail shops, fast foods? On the other hand BAL has given free hand to Indian companies in BD in illegal way in last 5 years.

15. About electricity import from India, well India got electric cable connectivity and transit which is why India exports current here, and its was also an unbalanced deal between Indina nd BAL.

Finished
brainwashed

At least we are in a better state than the dirt called West Bengal. LOL sometimes I wonder why West Bengal missed out from the group called BIMARUs, you guys should have perfectly fit there, or is it because the term was coined by a West Bengali? Everyone in the sub continent knows how the rest of India eyes West Bengal, they consider you as bunch of inferior beings. We have actually passed 24 years more of colonial rule (yes the East Pakistan period was no less than colonialism), but you, even after starting 24 years ahead and inheriting the inormous wealth and the developed Kolkata from the British, still lag behind us. And yeah, there must be more but I don't know much about this poor state called West Bengal as nobody really talk about you, even the Indian media doesn't consider you guys important enough to highlight West Bengal in their reports, forget about the international media.
Thoda aur parishram karte toh is ganit parisksha mey uttirna ho jate! EPIC FAIL:coffee:

West Bengal GDP (nominal) = US$ 116.1 billion in 2012-13
Bangladesh GDP (nominal) = $116.4 billion in 2012-13

Industry In West Bengal, Information, About West Bengal's GDP Details
Bangladesh Home

You win by BDT 2300 crore :bunny: Congratulations:devil:
I'm not even delving into the population aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom