What's new

* 'Bangladesh population likely to stabilize at 20 crore by 2030'

Status
Not open for further replies.
karachi alone got more money then whole bangladesh i think so

hbl_oct29d.jpg

433989333_7036674143.jpg

image013.jpg

This thread was not even related to Pakistan any way. But he has started acting like a child. This is not the only case he kept on doing it in every place. This is called inferiority complex.

Bro I think there are idiots on every side. Indian, Pakistani and Bd all have trollers. Now where are mbimunshi, idune why are they not here, their country is being insulted. Although they are on every thread that is related to India.

Anyways this thread started with a few delusional bengalis talking about invading Indian north east :lol:. Then Imran Khan went gangnam style with the pics he has saved on his comp.

We should talk about how we are going to control and develop these 20 crore people not invading India for resources.

dahaka will never ever be look like karachi kiddo go look for food in dirty water we have food streets here,poor bangalis

251503,xcitefun-8.jpg

251495,xcitefun-1.jpg

Mantrisquarefront.jpg

img6746rs.jpg

251493,xcitefun-3.jpg

251492,xcitefun-4.jpg

251491,xcitefun-5.jpg

rail networks one of the best in world
1624.1238232909.jpg

a bangladeshi super market

IMG_3866.JPG

modern ambulance of bangladesh same as paksitani rescue 1122 if you dont trust click link
My Summer in Bangladesh: June 2008
IMG_4074.jpg

Capital of Pak with the capital skyscrapers:

0,,15860749_401,00.jpg

Solid river water of Lahore:
297896988_a93b3c0237.jpg

The best river in the world with mineral water, only in the world at Karachi:

Qayumabad-District-Trash-River-2.jpg

Super city at Lahore:

lhr-slum2.jpg

can someone eat near dahaka smelli port :azn:

its karachi port

251490,xcitefun-6.jpg

251489,xcitefun-7.jpg

251488,xcitefun-8.jpg

251487,xcitefun-9.jpg

karachi alone got more money then whole bangladesh i think so

I dont think so. karachi economy is 15 billion and Bd is 100 billion. Karachi is burning and Dhaka is growing at a decent 6%. Their exports are now bigger than Pakistan. Mr. Imran Khan till when you can show off these crap highways. 10 yrs from now Bd will be much different. What will you show off then.:lol:

1. First of all our homeland frontiers extend to the Rajmahal Hills. That was the western extent of the last sovereign state we had under the great patriot and Shaheed, Nawab Sirajuddawla.

2. If a referendum is taken today, P/bengal, Assam and Arakan would join us because of their Muslim population. Tripura is Bengalee and consider BD as their country rather than Delhi lying off further than the moon. And for reasons of economics, connectivity/logistics,etc the entire NE would want to join us.

3. Great land-masses like SA, Europe, etc are constantly changing borders within. For periods the constituent units come together, and then there is a period when they fall away. This and the results of wars within and invasions from without would throw away current demarcations.

4. We need to be alert and prepared for the inevitable moment to arrive.

Ore pagla toke chode ke re ?? Toke chode ke??
TODER JALAY WB Police Army hote chollo ar bole ki na referendum!!Referendum hole dui banglay mile ek hoye jabe ar pagla capital ta sei New Delhi tei thakbe re!!

251507,xcitefun-4.jpg

251506,xcitefun-5.jpg

ever a bangali dream for it even haseena is poor to come here

251504,xcitefun-7.jpg

251502,xcitefun-9.jpg

251501,xcitefun-10.jpg

251511,xcitefun-11.jpg

Ore pagla toke chode ke re ?? Toke chode ke??
TODER JALAY WB Police Army hote chollo ar bole ki na referendum!!Referendum hole dui banglay mile ek hoye jabe ar pagla capital ta sei New Delhi tei thakbe re!!

I wanna know what you said.. please.

I dont think so. karachi economy is 15 billion and Bd is 100 billion. Karachi is burning and Dhaka is growing at a decent 6%. Their exports are now bigger than Pakistan. Mr. Imran Khan till when you can show off these crap highways. 10 yrs from now Bd will be much different. What will you show off then.:lol:

With upgrading base year to 2005 from present 1995 Bangladesh's GDP is likely to upgraded to 170-180 billion USD which will equated per capita GDP almost equal to Bangladehs. Within 5 year or so Bangladesh will cross Pakistan for sure.

I wanna know what you said.. please.
U know very well what I said!!Even if I accept that u did not understand the whole of it atleast u got the hint I guess. . . . cause what I said is not much different from Hindi u just need to focus!!

You are wrong... it is proper handling of economy that matters most not the land mass. Obviously Land mass is an advantage but it is not the final thing for economical development.

Your argument is flawed for another reason... Bangladesh has progressed despite of having the low mass not with big mass... Try some other excuses. If any one should gave got more land it is Bangladesh.

but who will give .. go ask pakistan. if you can progres with no mass of land, then why harbour ambitions for arakan and NE?

abut lahore lolz you guys do'ny deserve a city like it its need big heart and open hands .and you guys eat daal chawal which has none of it

aerial-views-lahore-1.jpg

Alamgiri_Gate_of_Lahore_Gate.jpg

Arfa-Software-Technology-Park-building.jpg

PakistanLahoreGulbergMainBoulevard.jpeg

new sit on your place you slums :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom